Who actually likes clav?

P

Pandaaa

Iron
Joined
Jan 17, 2025
Posts
169
Reputation
185
Like literally who the fuck is his fanbase? I see mfs on TikTok glaze him, I hope they all kill themselves.
 
  • +1
Reactions: blinkers
He was alright before the clout got to him
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and theübermenschboy
Like literally who the fuck is his fanbase? I see mfs on TikTok glaze him, I hope they all kill themselves.
Some people probably liked him before he was mainstream on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
he seemed alright before becoming mainstream now hes just ruined everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend
people who knew of him when he was just an org autist who would try anything on himself
 

Similar threads

Upsilon
Replies
16
Views
100
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Lorence
Replies
21
Views
70
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
dreamz
Replies
3
Views
36
Gajjo
Gajjo
Nyrо
Replies
2
Views
20
Wasted time
Wasted time
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
17
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top