Who are the best jaw surgeons in the UK?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I am looking to get a Bimaxillary Osteotomy, where I would have my maxilla advanced to fix my underbite and also my mandible advanced as its rather small and would be more aesthetic if it was longer.

I was wondering who would be the best surgeon to go with in the UK. Im thinking mainly about aesthetics. Is it really that cucked that I need to go abroad?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Italy bro.

• +1
Reactions: Nims and ChristianChad
Go to the indian curry shop near you, if you go through the room that says "personal only" you just gotta walk through till the end of the room and yiu will find the best surgeon in the world called Dr. Ranjudapesh Parakesh.
He will make lefort 2 + bimax and canthoplasty for under 5k rupees.
Animated GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
Oh wow its only 100£ to fly from London to Rome (Return). I might go to Ramieri boyos. Maybe I'll even visit the slayer himself @the BULL while I'm in italy.

Anyone know how much Ramieri charges?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member
Go to CHENNAI COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY (Dr. Murguesan) . Honestly was an amazing experience .Got genioplasty there. Wish some guy knocked my chin off in a fight so I can go there again. He's a God.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Nims
Go to CHENNAI COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGERY (Dr. Murguesan) . Honestly was an amazing experience .Got genioplasty there. Wish some guy knocked my chin off in a fight so I can go there again. He's a God.
Isnt he indian?

Well yeah, it's in Chennai :feelswhat:

London jaw surgeons are frauds, they botched my genioplasty which caused my girlfriend to leave me.
I think Im going to go visit Ramieri if he's reasonably priced, I've looked at flights to rome and its like 100 (return) Idk how much hotels/AirBNBs might cost but surely not too much.

It depends on how much Ramieri quotes me tbh.
@Übermogger you live in rome right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Well yeah, it's in Chennai :feelswhat:

London jaw surgeons are frauds, they botched my genioplasty which caused my girlfriend to leave me.
blackpilled in just one day

McQueen is really good

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I am looking to get a Bimaxillary Osteotomy, where I would have my maxilla advanced to fix my underbite and also my mandible advanced as its rather small and would be more aesthetic if it was longer.

I was wondering who would be the best surgeon to go with in the UK. Im thinking mainly about aesthetics. Is it really that cucked that I need to go abroad?
Terry really good to @Artiste knows about him

• +1
Reactions: Artiste and Nims
Tel he the top Slayer @TopzCat1

Attachments

• A2064063-9C9A-49E7-9DA2-35C649F5AA34.jpeg
    A2064063-9C9A-49E7-9DA2-35C649F5AA34.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1