Who are the best raters + advisers of Looksmaxxing in the forum?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
@ ~tag all of them who are High IQ to do what is requested above, I am looking for a serious personalized plan to ascend (focused on face, frame and height). Willing to pay.

Last edited:
Only me. PM me but you have to be willing to follow up everything.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and ascension!
Only me. PM me but you have to be willing to follow up everything.
obviously, I'm willing to do everything recommended, but I want legit stuff, not copes. I want to clarify that I am just starting puberty, so most things could have a big influence/gain on me, ngl.

How trustworthy are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
obviously, I'm willing to do everything recommended, but I want legit stuff, not copes. I want to clarify that I am just starting puberty, so most things could have a big influence/gain on me, ngl.

How trustworthy are you?
you can ask anyone. I also have i think the biggest ascension i've seen here. For puberty i wouldn't advice unless extremely required HGH ngl its too risky.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
you can ask anyone. I also have i think the biggest ascension i've seen here. For puberty i wouldn't advice unless extremely required HGH ngl its too risky.
so, I only need HGH for now? or can u also advise me other things?

I have heard that you have the biggest ascension here too, but I have never seen your results.

• +1
Can u dm me

• +1
An average of multiple rates is going to be much more accurate than a rating from one person. If you're planning on PMing a "good rater" then you'll likely receive an overrate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18840
Only streege can rate

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
If you want to get your dick rated then @Beastimmung

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I'm just here for them

Brutal, i don't even know what's my PSL/SMV/face rating and what do i need to to do (looksmax) and i keep rotting here

How trustworthy are you?

Mirin starting this shit when you start puberty and not years after unlike some of us:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Mirin starting this shit when you start puberty and not years after unlike some of us:feelswah:
I would do anything to Looksmax right now but everyone refuses to help me. They try to get rid of the competition.

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I would do anything to Looksmax right now but everyone refuses to help me. They try to get rid of the competition.

It be like that sometimes.