Who are the best surgeons for a mini face lift and why?

S

soontobechadlite

Gold
I was wondering why there is no information regarding that on looksmax yet.

bcs the average age isn't 54, also wtf is mini facelift, it's jsut facelift
You just sounded very stupid and ignorant there are different types of face lifts.....

Mini Face lifts are often done by younger people it's different from a normal face lift and less things are done

Not everyone getting a face lift or mini face lift is 54 there are people that age faster and generation z generally ages faster

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22 and NZb6Air
Mini Face lifts are often done by younger people it's different from a normal face lift and less things are done
how about you show me the actual difference instead of saying low iq retard empty shit

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
how about you show me the actual difference instead of saying low iq retard empty shit
You can Google the difference if you need more input I actually described it briefly in my answer from before

Stop Being triggered and see it as a lecture about not always being able to know everything and to not jump on people that fast just because you don't understand something or think you understand something that you actually do not

What I said is not low iq but the way you responded to my message just now makes you look even more low iq

Especially since you just told me I didn't explain you anything even though I did and you were unable to read it for whatever reason

But then you tell me Im saying low iq stuff while doing the same thing you accuse me of which is nit explaining what thing I just said is low iq

Makes your reaction seem emotionally charged without any sense

You also could have saved your answer for yourself if you don't have anything valuable to say cause it didmt help and I didn't ask what the average age on the forum was

You likely will tell me you answered to my description in the post

I eoudm have nothing against your first part of the answer with the average age if it made sense but it's not true since people younger than 54 and even way younger get face lifts and mini face lifts

You must be pretty young if you don't know that people age differently

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
You can Google the difference if you need more input I actually described it briefly in my answer from before

Stop Being triggered and see it as a lecture about not always being able to know everything and to not jump on people that fast just because you don't understand something or think you understand something that you actually do not

What I said is not low iq but the way you responded to my message just now makes you look even more low iq

Especially since you just told me I didn't explain you anything even though I did and you were unable to read it for whatever reason

But then you tell me Im saying low iq stuff while doing the same thing you accuse me of which is nit explaining what thing I just said is low iq

Makes your reaction seem emotionally charged without any sense

You also could have saved your answer for yourself if you don't have anything valuable to say cause it didmt help and I didn't ask what the average age on the forum was

You likely will tell me you answered to my description in the post

I eoudm have nothing against your first part of the answer with the average age if it made sense but it's not true since people younger than 54 and even way younger get face lifts and mini face lifts

You must be pretty young if you don't know that people age differently
bla bla

still didnt say what's teh difference between mini lift (marketing) and face lift

cause guess what there isn't and u have no clue what u're talking about

bla bla

still didnt say what's teh difference between mini lift (marketing) and face lift

You are either low iq orcan't read

I told you what the difference is clearly about like 3 times by now and every user reading our conversation will know that too since these people can read

Your attention span is probably fucked from Tik tok which is why you can't spot it even though I commented it

I explained you 4 times that a mini face lift is a good alternative for people often younger people that don't wanna do a full face lift

If you wanna know more about it Google It
Even a subhuman with low iq like you should be able to Google it and get a good answer and if not you are lost anyway

Because of idiots like you I will have to make a whole new thread because low iq lords can't stop commenting unrelated low iq answers nobody asked for

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
bla bla

Google it and the difference will come within 2 seconds you just have to big of an ego like a foid because I showed you that you are not Mr know it all

Very immature since everyone that knows about face lifts knows that a mini face lift is different from a full face lift

But it's fine I'm not gonna answer you anymore

Its hard to argue with stupid people cause they think they are actually intelligent
Goodbye know it all Einstein

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Google it and the difference will come within 2 seconds you just have to big of an ego like a foid because I showed you that you are not Mr know it all

Very immature since everyone that knows about face lifts knows that a mini face lift is different from a full face lift

But it's fine I'm not gonna answer you anymore

Its hard to argue with stupid people cause they think they are actually intelligent
Goodbye know it all Einstein
this is first video i got when i googled

thoughts?

this is first video i got when i googled

thoughts?

You don't get the point obviously the core of the surgery is the same

They are both FACE LIFTS but different versions of it I don't need a foid to explain that to me

A mini face lift is less invasive and more suited to younger people that didn't age as much yet as older people but still have a problem with aging faster and looking older than their age

Its more subtle changes

You need to inform yourself better than just to listen to a random foid

Why would I wanna appear much much younger looking if I'm still kinda young mid to late 20s looking in my early 20s and just wanna look 18- early 21s again

I can accomplish that with a mini face lift and pay less....

The surgery will e very very similar cause it's the same surgery but a different version of it and with that my pout still stands a mini face lift is different from a full face lift

It doesn't hurt to admit that you are wrong from time to time

Otherwise you do the same as foids do all the time

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
You don't get the point obviously the core of the surgery is the same

They are both FACE LIFTS but different versions of it I don't need a foid to explain that to me

A mini face lift is less invasive and more suited to younger people that didn't age as much yet as older people but still have a problem with aging faster and looking older than their age

Its more subtle changes

You need to inform yourself better than just to listen to a random foid

Why would I wanna appear much much younger looking if I'm still kinda young mid to late 20s looking in my early 20s and just wanna look 18- early 21s again

I can accomplish that with a mini face lift and pay less....

The surgery will e very very similar cause it's the same surgery but a different version of it and with that my pout still stands a mini face lift is different from a full face lift

It doesn't hurt to admit that you are wrong from time to time

Otherwise you do the same as foids do all the time
It's amazing how you keep saying the same bunch of nothing in different manners multiple times, your cranium is truly devoid of any matter :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
It's amazing how you keep saying the same bunch of nothing in different manners multiple times, your cranium is truly devoid of any matter :smonk:
Interesting but yeah I won't argue with you anymore I give you actually reasons why you are not right and you don't even wanna counter my arguments

On top of that you can only use the low iq insult dialogue line

Won't reply to your low iq stuff anymore

Its amazing how you say so much without actually saying anything and listening to foids lol