Who are the best surgeons to go to for Maxillary osteotomy??

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
Ive been thinking of getting Maxillary osteotomy once i get my funds, so im now curious as to who are the best surgeons, both in terms of cost and efficiency. It would be good if its in Australia, but if anyone has done this surgery, who would you recommend?

hair transplant would be better you dont look recessed

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Chinlet Ascension
Ive been thinking of getting Maxillary osteotomy once i get my funds, so im now curious as to who are the best surgeons, both in terms of cost and efficiency. It would be good if its in Australia, but if anyone has done this surgery, who would you recommend?
I wish there was a shorter term for maxillary osteotomy :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
@Patient A does osteotomies at his place

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Come to me. Give me a pm and I'll get you straight. I'm good with a knife, and am very sure I'd do great work with a scalpel. I haven't the means to put you under general anesthesia but I can punch you in the forhead as many times as I need to. Just message me and we can get started with a consultation.

Extremely low IQ and bluepilled what PSL does to a nigga @volcelfatcel
Think about the people who look decent bald. What do they have in common? Great facial bones. On the other hand, there are plenty of ugly people with a full head of hair.