Who are the new chad users here ??

bro honestly im not even taking this seriously, I’m just trolling for fun but these currycels need to learn their place man 💀
Who takes anything on. org seriously you dumb fuck

Oh trust me you will have plenty of sisters after I finish with your mom.
@yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 if you don't hold me back I might end up making this graycel kill himself, I got no chill today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, yeeyeeslayer, anthony111553 and 1 other person
I'm going to rape ur ass good keep replying faggot @yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG, PsychoDsk and tombradylover
Cope, u clearly used a frauded perfect pic of u vs a distorted pic of elordi

yeah i thought bgm was somewhat objective and not a coper, idk if he is trolling with that but surely theres no way he thinks any woman thats htb+ would ever pick him over elordi lmfao

@ylrven i dont get the point of this thread there is no chads here, never has been, the moment any of us would ever reach actual chad level we would leave this place the next day

-confusedbolivian, you, me and some other new users are realistically high htns facially with arguable low cl depending on who you are asking and if they are slightly biased. They lokey have been getting carried away a lot by the physique halo when that doesnt really affect rating that much, it boosts your smv for sure but not enough to make us chads with our faces

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, Clavicular and TARAN
bro honestly im not even taking this seriously, I’m just trolling for fun but these currycels need to learn their place man 💀
also I'm not even a curry tf 💀

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Bolivian is closest to chad but not quite (if we wasn't broke as fuck and autistic he would be chadlite)

he is heavily holding himself back rn by being high body fat, if he bought himself an iphone today and cut aggresively for literally two weeks hed probably ascend to being the closest to a strong proper chadlite in the forum rn

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
@ylrven i dont get the point of this thread there is no chads here, never has been, the moment any of us would ever reach actual chad level we would leave this place the next day

-confusedbolivian, you, me and some other new users are realistically high htns facially with arguable low cl depending on who you are asking and if they are slightly biased. They lokey have been getting carried away a lot by the physique halo when that doesnt really affect rating that much, it boosts your smv for sure but not enough to make us chads with our faces
salludon and amnesia are legit chads

• +1
salludon and amnesia are legit chads

hence why salludon left after he reached chad level, thats mainly who i was referring to.

amnesia is most likely cl, with frauding he can pass of as a chad to us but if he was truly chad in day to day he would have left just like sally if that makes sense

• +1
amnesia is most likely cl, with frauding he can pass of as a chad to us but if he was truly chad in day to day he would have left just like sally if that makes sense
eh not necessarily, some chads/gl people just like to chill here as a hobby because they enjoy it.

And the difference between the lifestyle of a legit chad and a legit chadlite aren't much different (while controlling for race and height ofc), they can both slay pretty much the same amount and quality of girls.

Like a chadlites sex life isn't much different from a chad's so ur argument is kinda moot

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: TARAN and yeeyeeslayer
The bull mogs both I fear
am i the only one who unironically thinks the bull looks pretty good, like i get that's he's a weird schizo but assuming he's not a manlet i feel like he'd do pretty well with girls

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Narcissus🥀

hence why salludon left after he reached chad level, thats mainly who i was referring to.

Low IQ analogy
"you aren't Chad because you in the forum"
"they are chads because they left the forum"
It doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
am i the only one who unironically thinks the bull looks pretty good, like i get that's he's a weird schizo but assuming he's not a manlet i feel like he'd do pretty well with girls
He looks good no bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and yeeyeeslayer
eh not necessarily, some chads/gl people just like to chill here as a hobby because they enjoy it.

And the difference between the lifestyle of a legit chad and a legit chadlite aren't much different (while controlling for race and height ofc), they can both slay pretty much the same amount and quality of girls.

Like a chadlites sex life isn't much different from a chad's so ur argument is kinda moot

not everything is about sex life though, after htn+ its honestly just how hard you try or actually care about slaying

but in terms of literal just day to days activities if ur an actual CHAD, every moment u step our the amount of dopamine and positive feedback ur getting from literally just walking down the street will be much higher than what youll get on here

also imo for me to consider someone a true chad i should be able to picture them realistically having a high success rate with anywoman stacylite+, i could see sally for example going out to any clubs at my uni and slaying the stacies here at a high success rate where as amnesia would prob get them once in a while but not at the same extent, idk its hard to quantify this type of shit anyways

not everything is about sex life though, after htn+ its honestly just how hard you try or actually care about slaying

but in terms of literal just day to days activities if ur an actual CHAD, every moment u step our the amount of dopamine and positive feedback ur getting from literally just walking down the street will be much higher than what youll get on here

also imo for me to consider someone a true chad i should be able to picture them realistically having a high success rate with anywoman stacylite+, i could see sally for example going out to any clubs at my uni and slaying the stacies here at a high success rate where as amnesia would prob get them once in a while but not at the same extent, idk its hard to quantify this type of shit anyways
DNRD :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Low IQ analogy
"you aren't Chad because you in the forum"
"they are chads because they left the forum"
It doesn't matter

you greatly oversimplified what i meant to get across but sure im the low iq one here lmao, the odds of someone being a true chad and staying on here are so low your peanut brain wouldnt understand. you might perceive them as chad through your homosexual psl lense but a person that stacies would see down the street irl and think omg he is so hot and would approach will never stay here for much longer after he reaches that stage

cope all you want but chad will not make slay stories here for much longer because its simply not worth his time, not going to rot here either for dopamine when he will get 10x the amount from slaying prime jbs

leaving the forum doesnt instantly make them chad i was simply giving an example though the salludon didnt see a point in staying here anymore when he reached actual "chad" status since he literally married rich and is getting 10x the dopamine from real life shit than listening to low iq ppl like you

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I swear I wanna add a pic rn tbh but fuck it man a faggot like u will be always one 👍
yo bro btw, i don't got any problem w u, all the shit i said was banter, just for fun.

• Woah
Reactions: TARAN
you greatly oversimplified what i meant to get across but sure im the low iq one here lmao, the odds of someone being a true chad and staying on here are so low your peanut brain wouldnt understand. you might perceive them as chad through your homosexual psl lense but a person that stacies would see down the street irl and think omg he is so hot and would approach will never stay here for much longer after he reaches that stage

cope all you want but chad will not make slay stories here for much longer because its simply not worth his time, not going to rot here either for dopamine when he will get 10x the amount from slaying prime jbs

leaving the forum doesnt instantly make them chad i was simply giving an example though the salludon didnt see a point in staying here anymore when he reached actual "chad" status since he literally married rich and is getting 10x the dopamine from real life shit than listening to low iq ppl like you
Even chadlites get alot of attention and IOI.
Saying that shit only happens when you just turn into Chad is bullshit.
Chad isn't definitive, that's what you don't get, not everyone is seen as Chad by all people.
Try to see things from the perspective of other people and then you would understand that the difference between chads and chadlites is merely noticeable, subjective most of the time.
@yeeyeeslayer @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
Bolivian is closest to chad but not quite (if we wasn't broke as fuck and autistic he would be chadlite)
Bolivian is 6’3, ginormous in a country of midgets. He’s chad.

• +1
Chad isn't definitive, that's what you don't get, not everyone is seen as Chad by all people.
Try to see things from the perspective of other people and then you would understand that the difference between chads and chadlites is merely noticeable, subjective most of the time.
chadlite may as well be chad lol, as a chadlite your already the best looking guy in any room you enter and get all the girls there's barely a difference between that an a chad. A chad is just an extreme version of that but they still fuck the same amount of girls

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
yo bro btw, i don't got any problem w u, all the shit i said was banter, just for fun.
Also me man
I never take anything online seriously it was fun cussing at each other

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Also me man
All love bro me and @Narcissus🥀 make peace with u
👨🏻🫱🏼‍🫲🏿👳🏿‍♂️

a chad is a chad.

this is so fucking cope lmao

if there is large disagreement over if someone is chad or not from people that are being fr and not just retarded users here, then odds are they arent actually a chad and more than likely cl instead

i didnt say it only happens when you turn into chadlite, htn+ will always get a lot of attention and iois, but its exponential increase from there on, you cant actually think that the difference between the experience of a chad vs chadlite is that small

if it was really that small then why tf even make the distinction in the first place. think about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and yeeyeeslayer
Also me man
All love bro me and @Narcissus🥀 make peace with u
👨🏻🫱🏼‍🫲🏿👳🏿‍♂️
What in the ass are you guys fucking talking about??
Nigga I'm legit I meant what I said and I shit on this greycel from so high he would think god himself shitted on him

• JFL
Reactions: TARAN and yeeyeeslayer
Bolivian is 6’3, ginormous in a country of midgets. He’s chad.
In his region, yes. Locationpilled yet again

• +1
In his region, yes. Locationpilled yet again

kind of insane to think that the avg man is 5'4 in bolivia lmao, if i was him id spend all day everyday walking around in public just laughing at people

• JFL
kind of insane to think that the avg man is 5'4 in bolivia lmao, if i was him id spend all day everyday walking around in public just laughing at people
Why just because ur taller taller than them
If they saw u laughing at them like a weirdo they will probably rape ur ass with iron rod tbh

Why just because ur taller taller than them
If they saw u laughing at them like a weirdo they will probably rape ur ass with iron rod tbh

confused bolivian is quite literally almost a foot taller than the average man in his country while also roided with a good frame, think about what that looks like for a second

doubt anyone would wanna get anywhere near him with an iron rod

confused bolivian is quite literally almost a foot taller than the average man in his country while also roided with a good frame, think about what that looks like for a second

View attachment 2777371
U are not aware of true criminals
Also if somebody ever had a personal beef with you they are going to shoot you with a gun what u Goin to do at that moment

View attachment 2777371
Also u edited or created that img just to reply
💀

U are not aware of true criminals
Also if somebody ever had a personal beef with you they are going to shoot you with a gun what u Goin to do at that moment

miring ur low awareness if you thought i was being fr about LITERALLY laughing at people in public LOL

read ur reply and realize how fucking stupid you look

same type of guy to go up to someone muscular and tell them "well ur not bulletproof :geek: "

• JFL
Also u edited or created that img just to reply
💀

takes literally 3 seconds retard tiktokcel, no saving for ur neg rep ratio, iq and social awareness

View attachment 2777371
i’m skeptical he’s actually 6’3 jfl. he used to claim 6’4 then went down to 6’2 and is now back to apparently 6’3

• +1
still a shit thing to do for a reply faggot

no one cares what you think buddy, greycel with no good posts or credibility why tf would i take anything you say seriously. stop posting for a bit learn and then come back when you have something valuable to say :)

• +1