Who are the top 5 cope artists on the forum?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I call the extra delusional pro max users cope artists like how you have escape artists who can escape out of any cage you have cope artists who can cope their way out of any situation. Coping is an art. It takes a lot of mental gymnastics, circular thinking to be able to willfully ignore the truth and convince yourself of something. This word should be used more often to recognize their talent. Who do you think deserves this title?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, noodlelover, noobs and 12 others
@psychomandible

Is this deja vu ? I rember this exact post being made like two days ago.
Anyway I can remember exact names but people who say you jbs want anorexic guys/ jbs hate muscle are pretty big copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Soter, Flowerpot and 1 other person
@TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Deleted member 81734
No I'm asking you to name a few cope artists
@castizo
@piec
@raleqtambrobret
@zyzz007 returns lately with his anti blackpill threads
@ any sfCelwho genuinely thinks BBCs are mopping up the west and stealing dey women

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: castizo, raleqtambrobret, noonespecial and 3 others
@castizo
@piec
@raleqtambrobret
@ any sfCelwho genuinely thinks BBCs are mopping up the west and stealing dey women
definitely @castizo for overhyping latinas and @HeightPilledum for overhyping asian foids

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: castizo, Onewithmoss, Whatever and 3 others
You

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
im copeful and proud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, SharpOrange, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@castizo
@piec
@raleqtambrobret
@PrinceLuenLeoncur and @niggatron aren't sfcels but they fit the last category very well. They think thr entire world revolves around thr black mans penis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, tombradylover, Klasik616 and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur and @niggatron aren't sfcels but they fit the last category very well. They think thr entire world revolves around thr black mans penis.
they wish but JBW is even around the normie culture, critical race theory was created by blackcels who hate JBW.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and Jason Voorhees
I am the son of vishwamitra every word that comes out of my mouth is founded in truth. It's like the shinning light of righteous sun at dawn that vanquishes the dark of the night.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
definitely @castizo for overhyping latinas and @HeightPilledum for overhyping asian foids
I'm one of 3 actual men with a brain in this forum who is actually White and doesn't worship the ground white women walk on :feelskek:

It's hilarious how there's never a single argument against what I say
It's always either seething, namecalling or cope

• +1
Reactions: axttt_, qazw and Jason Voorhees
I'm one of 3 actual men with a brain in this forum who is actually White and doesn't worship the ground white women walk on :feelskek:

It's hilarious how there's never a single argument against what I say
Take 3-4 Curry gook woman and give me a cute italian gf bhai.

It's hilarious how there's never a single user who can debunk what I say
@Hottaco34
About asian women, I think I'm the only user who points out their flaws and halos. Everyone else hates or loves them no matter what.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34 and Jason Voorhees
All niggers are slaves owned by jews and white women hate them. They must realize this

• JFL
All niggers are slaves owned by jews and white women hate them. They must realize this
You are mulatto tho so that includes you because most people see mulattos as blacks.

Take 3-4 Curry gook woman and give me a cute italian gf bhai.
I have Indian women below white women, so don't you ever believe I'd classify Poojitas in the same tier as East Asian princesses

Even you Indians have borderline white-passing women to claim as the most beautiful, because the ones who look curry aren't good enough for you :fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw and Jason Voorhees
Everyone in my ignore list
IMG 5273

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, noonespecial, Yliaster and 1 other person
@castizo is the biggest for sure

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 81734 and Jason Voorhees
I have Indian women below white women, so don't you ever believe I'd classify Poojitas in the same tier as East Asian princesses

Even you Indians have borderline white-passing women to claim as the most beautiful, because the ones who look curry aren't good enough for you :fuk:
I know that is why I said curry gook. India also has SEA phenotypes in the north east. I don't care about white passing or not. I just dislike dark skinned women. Italian women seem to be very sweet and kind hearted.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
@Hottaco34
About asian women, I think I'm the only user who points out their flaws and halos. Everyone else hates or loves them no matter what.
Yet to see who actually loves Asian women here

Everybody hates
Your boyfriend Hottaco not only hates Asian women, he's an obsessive hater of WMAF in particular

I point out flaws too. I criticized multiple Asian women when I asked this forum to post the best looking ones
Unsurprisingly you all have shit taste in them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper, Jason Voorhees and Klasik616
You are mulatto tho so that includes you because most people see mulattos as blacks.
Possibly,but I aim to serve my jewish masters well, I support their destruction of the west.
Genetically though, i mean c'mon, I'm probably 60%+ european ancestry, i'm not even mulatto at that point.

• +1
I know that is why I said curry gook. India also has SEA phenotypes in the north east. I don't care about white passing or not. I just dislike dark skinned women. Italian women seem to be very sweet and kind hearted.
white women are the same everywhere
Italian women are just American women with a different accent, but somehow even stupider and braindead

• So Sad

Everybody hates
Your boyfriend Hottaco not only hates Asian women, he's an obsessive hater of WMAF in particular

I point out flaws too. I criticized multiple Asian women when I asked this forum to post the best looking ones
yet my thread on asian women vs black women and the asian stacy one has no ugly reactions (all of them :love: or like) but when you post Sohee or other foids you receive bad reactions, some users even asked for the name of Xiaoting. And you say I have bad taste on asian foids.

• +1

Everybody hates

I have good taste because I have a good aesthetic eye unlike most people here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Klasik616
@isis_Bleach

• +1
I've yet to see a thread about pretty black women and when I say pretty I mean facially.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
white women are the same everywhere
Italian women are just American women with a different accent, but somehow even stupider and braindead
btw where's your thread on pretty asian women that you promised to post and tag me, not the one about the prettiest one

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HeightPilledum
yet my thread on asian women vs black women and the asian stacy one has no ugly reactions (all of them :love: or like) but when you post Sohee or other foids you receive bad reactions,
I recall she was one of the only ones who didn't get any criticism in that thread, and I remember reminding that to you too...
some users even asked for the name of Xiaoting. And you say I have bad taste on asian foids.
You do tbh
If Hoyeon Jung, Sui He or Ming Xi are anywhere in your top 50 Asian women, you have objectively shit taste in them and are attracted to men

To me it just looks like you picked random Asian models because you don't actually know any attractive ones

Speaking of that, link me the thread again, I want to see what black women you posted
I swear if I see lightskinned ones... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Jason Voorhees
btw where's your thread on pretty asian women that you promised to post and tag me, not the one about the prettiest one
I'm still conflicted on my Top 5

How could I make a top 10? :feelsbadman:

• +1
Post some attractive Asian women then

I want names and candid photos

• +1
I recall she was one of the only ones who didn't get any criticism in that thread, and I remember reminding that to you too...

You do tbh
If Hoyeon Jung, Sui He or Ming Xi are anywhere in your top 50 Asian women, you have objectively shit taste in them and are attracted to men

To me it just looks like you picked random Asian models because you don't actually know any attractive ones

Speaking of that, link me the thread again, I want to see what black women you posted
I swear if I see lightskinned ones... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I don't have a list of the prettiest 50 asian foids but Sui He has to be on the list. Xi is ugly without makeup and Jung is boneless.
I'm still conflicted on my Top 5

How could I make a top 10? :feelsbadman:
it doesn't matter just post a list of 10 Stacies and everyone even Technoboss, Shizuku and Hottaco will have to agree. If you don't post it, I cannot believe in your supposed good taste.

Last edited:
I don't have a list of the prettiest 50 asian foids but Sui He has to be on the list. Xi is ugly without makeup and Jung is boneless.

it doesn't matter just post a list of 10 Stacies and everyone even Technoboss, Shizuku and Hottaco will have to agree. If you don't post it, I cannot believe in your supposed good taste.
I'll do it at some point :feelsokman:

Very good, but as YOU said, she's the Robert Pattinson of Asian women :feelskek:
She's very inconsistent looking

Extremely gay pick

Good one also

Your taste is alright. :feelsokman:
What's wrong with Sui he? Among the few Asian models that didn't look lost on VS runway

What's wrong with Sui he? Among the few Asian models that didn't look lost on VS runway
Way too masculine looking
She has pretty much zero neoteny

• +1
@Hottaco34
I’ve never found a single Asian person you people post very attractive.

• +1
That pathetic cuck @JohnDoe and the faggot niger @Lebgfinal

• +1
Basically the 2-3 incel trolls I put on ignore who keep barking in my threads. Literal oldcel failures who get an ego boost talking to teens on incel forums :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, lemonnz and Jason Voorhees
Basically the 2-3 incel trolls I put on ignore who keep barking in my threads. Literal oldcel failures who get an ego boost talking to teens on incel forums :ROFLMAO:
Tag them for drama

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23 and ElTruecel
@Lebgfinal @RealFunkyFlamingo and anyone thinking black people is getting all the white girls

• +1