Who are you in support of? Israel v Palestine

Title

• Total voters
Exactly, and Gengar says theres a difference between indians and paks.
South Asia is genetically very diverse, second only to Africa. I'm not saying anything wrong. In the case of Pakistani Punjabis, we are not related to each other. What binds us together is based on location, culture or language. Not genetics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, mayo mogger and murdah
Fuck all Arabs and shitskins. They're a pest on this earth 🤮🤮🤮

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62796
South Asia is genetically very diverse, second only to Africa. I'm not saying anything wrong. In the case of Pakistani Punjabis, we are not related to each other. What binds us together is based on location, culture or language. Not genetics.
Do you consider Indians and Nepalese the same? Genetically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
pakis are literally the central indian people who migrated there along with the general population of the land
Tales. Most Pakistanis are Punjabis, we are native to this country. The only ones that came from Bharat are Muhajirs and they are in Karachi, in the province of Sindh. They make up for 3.5% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, Deleted member 56659, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Do you consider Indians and Nepalese the same? Genetically
No, I don't. Unless you're talking about the South Asian-looking Nepalis. I was thinking about South East Asian-looking Nepalis.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and murdah
there is but it is due to the general high genetic diversity in south asia , similar diversity can be seen down in southern india too where some guys are reaching 6'5 and some are 5'2
@Michael Myers u can cope as much as u want , learn your damn history most votes for a partiotion was castef from states like up, mp leading their migration on that side

the pakistani actors hold the lineage from lucknow

• +1
Reactions: not.curry and Deleted member 56659
No, I don't. Unless you're talking about the South Asian-looking Nepalis. I was thinking about South East Asian-looking Nepalis.
Are you good with phenos?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 56659
Tales. Most Pakistanis are Punjabis, we are native to this country. The only ones that came from Bharat are Muhajirs and they are in Karachi, in the province of Sindh. They make up for 3.5% of the population.
obv becoz pak has the most part of punjab literally water is wet. you cant displace the local population obv punjabis were the effected by the 2 wave of aryans leading to more steppe ancestry , now pak has more geographical area of punjab thats why they claim the cream of the genepool.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
@Michael Myers u can cope as much as u want , learn your damn history most votes for a partiotion was castef from states like up, mp leading their migration on that side

the pakistani actors hold the lineage from lucknow
Nothing I said is wrong. 95+% of Pakistanis were native to the land. We didn't migrate from elsewhere, though some families may have a history of migration. The few Punjabis with a Turkic phenotype likely came from Uzbekistan, for instance.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Are you good with phenos?
Depends on how you see it. Can I tell when someone's a white-passing ethnic? 99% of the time, yes. Can I tell who's what kind of South Asian? 66% of the time. Can I tell the difference between West and East Africans? Mostly.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and murdah
Nothing I said is wrong. 95+% of Pakistanis were native to the land. We didn't migrate from elsewhere, though some families may have a history of migration. The few Punjabis with a Turkic phenotype likely came from Uzbekistan, for instance.
tbh yeah a lot of population who voted for a seperate nation couldnt/didnt even migrate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, Michael Myers and murdah
obv becoz pak has the most part of punjab literally water is wet. you cant displace the local population obv punjabis were the effected by the 2 wave of aryans leading to more steppe ancestry , now pak has more geographical area of punjab thats why they claim the cream of the genepool.
We have 55% of Punjab, I think. 45% of Punjab is in Bharat, but it was divided in 3 in the 1960s. East Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana. Eastern Punjabis are a minority in those last two states but it was incorporated into the Punjab province under the British era.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and mayo mogger
tbh yeah a lot of population who voted for a seperate nation couldnt/didnt even migrate
We wanted to safeguard our own interests. Jinnah (founder of Pakistan) wanted to have a united India after the British left, but the dindus didn't want to share the power equally. So eventually he said "Fuck you too, then." And started championiong a separate nation. Alhamdullilah (all praise to God) for Pakistan. Imagine if we didn't have our own country, there would be mostly non-Punjabis in Punjab. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
We wanted to safeguard our own interests. Jinnah (founder of Pakistan) wanted to have a united India after the British left, but the dindus didn't want to share the power equally.
didnt know this damn

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
gotta sleep now

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, murdah and xegigi
didnt know this damn
Yes, they don't want you to know because it feeds into the agenda that Pakistanis hate Bharatis but in reality we just hate those who hate us.

• +1
I hate “Free Palestine” niggas, who thinks defunding McDonald’s is going to do something.
It is doing something. Unironically they are losing billions. Macdonald's and Starbucks.

@Baldingman1998
I support justice. And in this case it's Palestine. Hitler did nothing wrong. Let Jews seethe. Look at Twitter millions are posting Jewish memes and hating them

20240503 053703
20240503 053720
20240503 054816
Screenshot 20240503 041731

20240502 045549

20240502 041255

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Muhajir are about 10-12% of the population. They're around 30 million. More than 15 million live in Karachi, most live in Sindh, but Muhajirs are found in Lahore/Islamabad too. Islamabad now has a lot of Muhajirs cause Muhajirs from Karachi are moving to islamabad.

Muhajir are about 10-12% of the population. They're around 30 million. More than 15 million live in Karachi, most live in Sindh, but Muhajirs are found in Lahore/Islamabad too. Islamabad now has a lot of Muhajirs cause Muhajirs from Karachi are moving to islamabad.
I’m going off of statistics from Wikipedia. Can you cite your sources?

I hate “Free Palestine” niggas, who thinks defunding McDonald’s is going to do something.
Based, Imagine playing victim after trying to bomb a country 10x bigger.

I’m going off of statistics from Wikipedia. Can you cite your sources?
According to Wikipedia, Pakistan's Muhajir percentage is 7.08%. However, if you really know the history and politics of Karachi then you'll understand that Karachi's census is highly inaccurate. Karachi's census is conducted by Sindh government (PPP), PPP has always lost from Karachi and Karachi truly hates PPP (that's why many Muhajirs supported MQM because MQM was the enemy of PPP). PPP always wins from interior sindh.

Due to this, the population of Karachi (specifically of Muhajirs) is deliberately decreased so that the power balance between Karachi and Sindh doesn't become a disadvantage to PPP. PPP inflates Sindhis percentage and decreases Muhajir percentage on census.( ) this one is a good video explaining this. Karachi's census are truly a joke, refer to this https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Pakistan-census-sparks-outcry-as-Karachi-count-doesn-t-make-sense

like asking which one i hate more... joos or mullahs

I say we bomb the whole thing

According to Wikipedia, Pakistan's Muhajir percentage is 7.08%. However, if you really know the history and politics of Karachi then you'll understand that Karachi's census is highly inaccurate. Karachi's census is conducted by Sindh government (PPP), PPP has always lost from Karachi and Karachi truly hates PPP (that's why many Muhajirs supported MQM because MQM was the enemy of PPP). PPP always wins from interior sindh.

Due to this, the population of Karachi (specifically of Muhajirs) is deliberately decreased so that the power balance between Karachi and Sindh doesn't become a disadvantage to PPP. PPP inflates Sindhis percentage and decreases Muhajir percentage on census.( ) this one is a good video explaining this. Karachi's census are truly a joke, refer to this https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Pakistan-census-sparks-outcry-as-Karachi-count-doesn-t-make-sense

Well, major cities always have more citizens than are accounted for. Even if Karachi’s Muhajir population is higher, Lahore’s Punjabi population is also higher, so that doesn’t necessarily mean the percentages would increase for Muhajirs. However, unless you have official sources, I’ll stick to Wikipedia’s numbers. Also, if Muhajirs are people who migrated post-partition then technically East Punjabis that settled in West Punjab are also Muhajirs. Maybe they’re considered Muhajir instead of Punjabi for official consensus. Who knows.