who came up with the narrative that women don't like muscles

playboicarti

playboicarti

algerian mogger
every women i know or i talked to told me how much they like my muscles, only women who don't like muscles are the one who's insecure and see you as a competition in the relationship which you should avoid dating anyway

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, exeight, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
every women i know or i talked to told me how much they like my muscles, only women who don't like muscles are the one who's insecure and see you as a competition in the relationship which you should avoid dating anyway

I think its relative to the rest of the face tbqh your dick is after face and then height from what ive seen for some reason height is appealing to females

twinks with pretty faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Hipcel and 1 other person
Don't think it really matters. Just don't be scrawny of fat

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Richard_Hungwell
I think its relative to the rest of the face tbqh your dick is after face and then height from what ive seen for some reason height is appealing to females
i don't think its true, i have manlet friends and ascended with getting jacked

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Don't think it really matters. Just don't be scrawny of fat
it really does if you're under 6 foot you should get jacked to separate yourself from other men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and chasingaesthetics
me because 95% of the people on this forum are COPERS who are average or ugly

muscle only benefits you if tall and good looking.
Ure ugly tho

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and LooksOrDeath

thats not true i have normie manlet friends who ascended by getting jacked

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Manu le coq
not gonna happen. at all. every fucking normie on this website and in real life is desperately trying to do the exact same thing you are. every one of them.
maybe in the west but where i live not so many dudes are gymaxing and if they do they suck at it

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LooksOrDeath and EverythingMattersCel
they don't mog shit. the fact that they HAD to get jacked to ascend just shows it's cope for compensating subhumans.
are u retarded how is it cope if they ascended :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah
they don't mog shit. the fact that they HAD to get jacked to ascend just shows it's cope for compensating subhumans.

bro are you listenning to yourself?

first you say that gymcelling is cope and won't help subhuman ascend, they you say right next after that it's helpfull for them and can help subhumans to ascend.:feelskek:

forum iq:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Racky, ROTTING and 2 others
bro are you listenning to yourself?

first you say that gymcelling is cope and won't help subhuman ascend, they you say right next after that it's helpfull for them and can help subhumans to ascend.:feelskek:

forum iq:feelskek::feelskek:
he's literally retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18840, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Face > Height > Frame > Muscles > Penis

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: exeight, Richard_Hungwell, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
UNLESS U R HIGH T AS FUCK AND LEGIT LOOK LIKE A DOM LEGEND, GYM IS COPE FOR U

View attachment 1745557

Nah even if your subhuman if your fat you will look it losing weight makes you atleast human.

You never see a good looking guy who is fat

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Richard_Hungwell
How is penis so low most women are innately size queens
Cause that's the last pill once you take em to bed. Women won't see your dick nor care about it if they don't like how you look and aren't down to fuck. If you have a micropenis, it's over so the dickpill is the last brutal pill.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Bonez
Cause that's the last pill once you take em to bed. Women won't see your dick nor care about it if they don't like how you look and aren't down to fuck. If you have a micropenis, it's over so the dickpill is the last brutal pill.

Wait but if you Have a big dick women over look other traits and you can tell from a bulge dont literally send a dick pick JFL but show your buldge through seams or shit something see through

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FreakkForLife
Wait but if you Have a big dick women over look other traits and you can tell from a bulge dont literally send a dick pick JFL but show your buldge through seams or shit something see through
Unless you have a legit 9"+, women won't solely be interested in your dick enough to overlook other features. A lot of HTNs+ have big dicks so unless you're Jonah Falcon (Biggest dick record holder), you're gonna need to looksmax your other attributes.

• Hmm...
Unless you have a legit 9"+, women won't solely be interested in your dick enough to overlook other features. A lot of HTNs+ have big dicks so unless you're Jonah Falcon (Biggest dick record holder), you're gonna need to looksmax your other attributes.

How do you know a lot of high tier normies have big dicks? That seems to be a sweeping generalization.

• +1
How do you know a lot of high tier normies have big dicks? That seems to be a sweeping generalization.
Most HTNs who sleep around (This is the reason why women tend to think the average dick size is bigger than it is) usually have above average dicks cause if they had small/average ones, they might puss out at the last minute.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and reptiles
Most HTNs who sleep around (This is the reason why women tend to think the average dick size is bigger than it is) usually have above average dicks cause if they had small/average ones, they might puss out at the last minute.

Ah that 1 word changes everything i thought you meant most high tier normies in general cause most of the culture is still monogamous even if were heading towards constrained polgyny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
answer to your question: copers

BodyPill is Law#2 right behind Oofy Doofy

• Woah
dude caging at u right now.

gymcelling IS COPE. because it's full OF COPERS LIKE YOUR FRIEND.

ANYONE CAN GET LAID. That's not the question. Ur fucking midget friend could get laid WITHOUT it if he tried enough.

The question is MOGGING. U CANNOT mog unless tall and good looking muscle doesn't MEAN SHIT without it.
U mog shit. Actually my shit mogs u my incel kid

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
they don't understand what sex appeal is and have no real life experience

inb4 "dnR br0!"

obviously looks threshold facially is required

but it's a multiplier for sex appeal

sex appeal is how wet you make them

them being submissive by nature they'll picture you pinning them up against a wall railing them more often if you are the looksmaxxed version of yourself - muscles included. "Omg I bet he could throw me about" - proceeds to get wet

• +1
I think it depends on how you're lifting. If you are just natural lifting then you won't get the type of physique that girls cream over. Also, In case you were not aware different steroids give you different looks. Dianabol will definitely build you a lot of mass, but it won't give you the look that girls wet their pants over. It's tren, mast, winnie, etc. which give you those aesthetic looks.

Also, If you are average and start roiding, it will probably won't ascend you into being able to fuck 8s/9s/10s, but it will definitely make it possible for you to get pussy regularly from average bitches

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Racky, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person

this is true but when they talk about muscles they are talking about it on a physique with 10% bodyfat where it looks good and so does your face, a lot of copers on here say only face matters but thats only true if you are trying to attract school children and be one of those tiktok prettyboys, every guy feels like more of a man when they have added solid muscle tissue on their physique, if girls arent attracted to a physique and this applies to both roid users & nattys its usually because they are bloated at 20% bodyfat and are stuck in the bulk phase as they have become addicted to gaining size/getting stronger, the physiquemaxxx is the hardest task to complete which is why its the most talked down upon

• Woah
I think it depends on how you're lifting. If you are just natural lifting then you won't get the type of physique that girls cream over. Also, In case you were not aware different steroids give you different looks. Dianabol will definitely build you a lot of mass, but it won't give you the look that girls wet their pants over. It's tren, mast, winnie, etc. which give you those aesthetic looks.

Also, If you are average and start roiding, it will probably won't ascend you into being able to fuck 8s/9s/10s, but it will definitely make it possible for you to get pussy regularly from average bitches

truth spoken, im chilling on trt now and the looks I get is crazy compared to being a natty but the same girls also probably think im natty and just "work hard", its hard for other nattys because social media really does constantly keep changing peoples perceptions on what a natty physique looks like, im not stupid im low dose test cruising till I decide when I want to bulk but im more than happy with my current size, at 84kg ill be 10% bf finally, im sticking to test and taking care of my diet and skin, roids work but overtime they will descend you hard if you go too hard with the harsher stuff like tren and other DHT derivatives

• Woah
Pls, could you be more specific on who are the women that told you they like muscles? Were they girls in their late teens or 20s? And what did they specifically tell you? what even led to this topic?

• +1
Face > Height > Frame > Muscles > Penis
Penis > Height > Face > Frame > Muscles

If your dick and height don't measure up, it doesn't matter how good your face is.

I've seen plenty of women date ugly or fat dudes just because they're really tall...and I imagine it's the same for men with big cocks too.

If you are short in height or penis, no amount of facial beauty will save you from the friendzone. Women may parade you around in public with her like a cute little puppy dog, but ultimately you will be seen as a non-sexual entity.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 16220 and reptiles
Penis > Height > Face > Frame > Muscles

If your dick and height don't measure up, it doesn't matter how good your face is.

I've seen plenty of women date ugly or fat dudes just because they're really tall...and I imagine it's the same for men with big cocks too.

If you are short in height or penis, no amount of facial beauty will save you from the friendzone. Women may parade you around in public with her like a cute little puppy dog, but ultimately you will be seen as a non-sexual entity.

This entire post reads copium tbqh women partner up with who they can get not who they want.

The moment some 1 facially better comes along they get cucked make no mistake face is the most important factor even before dick

• Hmm...
This entire post reads copium tbqh women partner up with who they can get not who they want.

The moment some 1 facially better comes along they get cucked make no mistake face is the most important factor even before dick
A guy with a better face but shorter with a smaller dick? Somehow I doubt that...

gym is TERA cope with no roids

brb take 10 years to look natty
brb count calories + literally put in "hard work" which is POINTLESS

hard work is A JOKE. the goal of life IS NOT to work hard. it's to have RESULTS. manlet destiny probably works HIS ASS OFF and doesn't mog shit because it's LOOKS and the end result that's everything.
Lol pure laziness.

People like you end up fat, broke, and miserable. Anything in life worth having (lean jacked physique, rich, attractive women, being top dog in a field/skill) requires hard fucking work. Takes nowhere near 10 years to get a lean jacked physique natty that mogs 99% of the population if you do things properly. It just usually does or even never happens because people are inconsistent, or do things completely incorrectly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Moggie and playboicarti
of course they like muscles.. thats COMMONSENSE..

its like men love tits and ass.. its the same..
tits and ass are feminine/female thing.. only females have those features

and the same with men.. muscles = masculine = men = sexual attraction

sexual attraction = through body and gl face

people who say muscles are irrelevant = DUMB CUNT DOGSHIT PEOPLE

Edit;
but i wanna add to that
muscles like athletic men have..
body builder muscles are gross for women

pretty obvious who. coping twinks

Maxxing your muscles could backfire as it makes your dick look smaller in proportion to your body? Asking for a fren.

muscles are a low reward thing. takes hours and hours to gain and doesn’t make that big of a difference in results.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
the best thing to do is stay clean by walking. and focus on the lifts that give you width and depth in the upper portion of the upper body . (side lateral raises) (incline bench)

that way you can minimize time focusing on gym ect. because we all only have a finite amount of time / energy.

i’d say gym goers don’t maximize their time spent in pursuing sexual activity in favor of building each muscle group up.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1