WHO CAN PM RATE ME + ADVICE?

MoostWestThuisBest

MoostWestThuisBest

Wake up - get mogged all day - sleep - repeat
Just downloaded tinder and and some other dating apps as I thought i looked a bit better now and I only got 1 like in 24 hours, FROM A PROSTITUTE WHO WAS LOOKING FOR CLIENTS :lul: :lul:

I have been a long time lurker here and have already had jaw surgery 2 years ago, because I had severe underbite. Who can rate me and tell me, realistically, what i can improve? Preferably soft maxes as im still a student and dont have much money for surgery (jaw surgery was covered by insurance). I have never even talked with girls and both men and women seem genuinely repulsed by me; at school people dont talk to me and avoid having to talk to me at all costs. ~100 students had to divide over four groups, i was the FIRST one to join a group 5 days ago and still no one has joined my group BUT EVERY OTHER GROUP is almost full now. People would rather be groupless than in a group with me. fuck them i hate them so fucking much

I read the title as “who can penetrate me”

Jfl youre so low t op that i might rape you. :feelshehe:

Jokes aside bro, who cares. Just photoshop your pics on tinder and invite them to your place. By the time she is there its too late and you will pipe