Who consired himself as a face>height guy?

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
I mean, someone who identifies himself as proof of this

I only know 2 guys on this forum who can affirm that
@tombradylover @Amnesia lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, Deleted member 28541, rand anon and 5 others
Me
Face> height without a doubt .
I'm 6'3 and if I was a htn+ I would never had end up on this shithole tbh .

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Dicktator, the next o'pry and 21 others
As I always say, the shorter you are the more your face matters. The taller you are the less it kinda matters. But at the end of the day, a good looking 5'10 guy will always get mogged by a 6'4 average looking guy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 23391, looksforlife and 12 others
Me
Face> height without a doubt .
I'm 6'3 and if I was a htn+ I would never had end up on this shithole tbh .
Ure tall, i'm not talking about you bro

Im talking about the face>height guy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, MagaPutinism, tombradylover and 2 others
As I always say, the shorter you are the more your face matters. The taller you are the less it kinda matters. But at the end of the day, a good looking 5'10 guy will always get mogged by a 6'4 average looking guy.
Well, I want to hear the slayers now

Most of the forum is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 23218, zura and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Dicktator, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
i don't see average tall guys with good looking girls much while i see good looking guys average height with good looking girls all the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Dicktator, Prince88 and 9 others
i don't see average tall guys with good looking girls much while i see good looking guys average height with good looking girls all the time
Now lets hear the face>height guys pls!

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and goo25
I’ll always be insecure about being 5’9 cuz big dudes are intimating however when it comes to women it’s no problem unless Stacy. Even then I wear lifts when going out and fraud 6ft and I have 0 issues never had a negative comment on my height except from dudes on here. I won’t deny anyone else’s struggles tho ever

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Germania, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
I’ll always be insecure about being 5’9 cuz big dudes are intimating however when it comes to women it’s no problem unless Stacy. Even then I wear lifts when going out and fraud 6ft and I have 0 issues never had a negative comment on my height except from dudes on here. I won’t deny anyone else’s struggles tho ever
Yeah bro we all believe you there is no problem for you

next!!

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
For female attraction I strongly disagree. Good looking will always have higher quality foids while tall normie will have more Beckie’s imo

Attachments

• 8A226664-789F-422F-AC5C-C5DFE5E92653.png
    8A226664-789F-422F-AC5C-C5DFE5E92653.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • FE943F9E-AF48-4693-8DA2-04A0DEF50FEA.png
    FE943F9E-AF48-4693-8DA2-04A0DEF50FEA.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicktator, the next o'pry, TheAnomaly and 4 others
Well guys i need face moggers

Just one mogger in ur thread won't save your ass

• JFL
Well guys i need face moggers

Just one mogger in ur thread won't save your ass
There are minimal face moggers here and in real life. This is why height matters so much. It separates the normies from each other. I like this theory a lot tbh it’s the truth height>face for normies easilyyy body matters a lot too

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, TrestIsBest, zura and 2 others
There are minimal face moggers here and in real life. This is why height matters so much. It separates the normies from each other. I like this theory a lot tbh it’s the truth height>face for normies easilyyy body matters a lot too
Even on the other thread I made there are only height copers theoreticians

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 23218, zura and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and 5.5psl
Even on the other thread I made there are only height copers theoreticians
Tbh it’s so apparent when u go out. Literally almost every guy looks mediocre with few exceptions. That’s why tall gymaxxed htn mogs short chad cuz looking good is already so rare. Now combine that with being tall asf and jacked and it’s easy to see why these guys are the biggest slayers. Htn is way more rare than we think tbh even in big cities. I’m so heightpilled now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 24789
Nah bro not at all
I'll happily trade 5 inches of my height for 2 psl gain in the face
Aren’t u tall asf tho? The point is when u look mediocre facially u NEED height to beat ur competition.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and 5.5psl
Tbh it’s so apparent when u go out. Literally almost every guy looks mediocre with few exceptions. That’s why tall gymaxxed htn mogs short chad cuz looking good is already so rare. Now combine that with being tall asf and jacked and it’s easy to see why these guys are the biggest slayers. Htn is way more rare than we think tbh even in big cities. I’m so heightpilled now
Fuck bro ur chadlite stfu and piss on us a little

• JFL
Fuck bro ur chadlite stfu and piss on us a little
Nigga u heightpilled me and made me step up my game ngl. I appreciate that. I still think face mogs height however only when the face is great tier

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 24789
Aren’t u tall asf tho? The point is when u look mediocre facially u NEED height to beat ur competition.
I'm 191cm evening height and 192 morning height
Tbh height has helped me and some girls have even commented on it , " wow you are so tall that's so cute" , it also helped me to boost my physique as muscles look better on tall guys but the point is I'm dead avg facially and if I had some striking features or a htn+ face I'll literally be a chad
That's why face > height
5'10 good looking slay , 6'3 avg looking guys like me rot .

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Prince88, rubberduck and 5 others
Tbh height has helped me and some girls have even commented on it , " wow you are so tall that's so cute" , it also helped me to boost my physique as muscles look better on tall guys but the point is I'm dead avg facially and if I had some striking features or a htn+ face I'll literally be a chad
That's why face > height
Bro if ure mtn ure aspie lol , I can guarantee you that any mtn (regardless of height) can find a gf

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and tombradylover
That's why face > height
If ur mtn then I understand and agree. U mog everyone else on ur level tho and even short htns won’t stand a chance against u (5’8-5’9 and shorter).
However I guarantee u if u got to htn facially u would slay like no tomorrow it’s essentially chad smv btw u need to be NT too that isn’t a meme either. Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and 5.5psl
Bro if ure mtn ure aspie lol , I can guarantee you that any mtn (regardless of height) can find a gf
Exactly. If he was my height at mtn then I’d totally get it but he should be able to slay MTBs easily I see it all the time even htbs tbh if NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
He's not a PSL user but i know a short guy with a good face who have an insane dating life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and tombradylover
Exactly. If he was my height at mtn then I’d totally get it but he should be able to slay MTBs easily I see it all the time even htbs tbh if NT
NTness is the strongest weapon of any normie , after that height add smv, and gymmax too
If ure normie + tall + gymmaxxed you can't be incel jfl, you just do it on purpose , thats the max a normal daily life guy can achieve, which represents the overwhelming majority of the population

Also between a mtn and an htn (apart from OLD) there is almost no difference, pheno + personal tastes of girls > 0.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
NTness is the strongest weapon of any normie , after that height add smv, and gymmax too
If ure normie + tall + gymmaxxed you can't be incel jfl, you just do it on purpose , thats the max a normal daily life guy can achieve, which represents the overwhelming majority of the population

Also between a mtn and an htn (apart from OLD) there is almost no difference, pheno + personal tastes of girls > 0.5 psl
U will get laughed at but it’s so true. Especially with rich girls NT matter so much because of events and gatherings and shit. We on the same page fr

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Face is life tbh. I couldn’t cope with having a ugly face

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, Deleted member 23218, 5.5psl and 2 others
Bring him back here!!
What to tell him?

He honestly doesn't need this forum

If he was here he would brag and be super racist he loves to make fun of chinese and indian

Last edited:
I'm face > height.

But if height wasnt very important I wouldnt be here.

It all matters for a man. Having one thing isn't enough.

But face over height is water; no way to dispute it.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Germania, 5.5psl and 2 others
JFL tall 0 smv ugly creatures trying to devalue heightpill.

Can’t you realize ? You’re uglier than you think.

If you’re legit 6’4+ barefoot and type shit like this “ muh im tall but still ovER therefore face>height “

Yes you’re tall but also so disgustingly ugly that you actually managed to counter your whole height/frame halo.

Congratulations you’re a sub-human. Stop coping. It’s always the NBA chad at college owning stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 33424 and 3 others
JFL tall 0 smv ugly creatures trying to devalue heightpill.

Can’t you realize ? You’re uglier than you think.

If you’re legit 6’4+ barefoot and type shit like this “ muh im tall but still ovER therefore face>height “

Yes you’re tall but also so disgustingly ugly that you actually managed to counter your whole height/frame halo.

Congratulations you’re a sub-human. Stop coping. It’s always the NBA chad at college owning stacies.
whats ur psl bro! I feel a higher than average testo on this comment

I mean, someone who identifies himself as proof of this

I only know 2 guys on this forum who can affirm that
@tombradylover @Amnesia lol
Me. I cannot reconcile how height is everything (I am 5”9) if I got 96 hook ups in US within 4 years. I want to believe that height is very important but my life experience doesn’t allow me to accept i, unless I make the concession that if I was taller I would have even more success. But if I make this concession, then what does this say about all other men who have smaller body counts ?

• +1
Me. I cannot reconcile how height is everything (I am 5”9) if I got 96 hook ups in US within 4 years. I want to believe that height is very important but my life experience doesn’t allow me to accept i, unless I make the concession that if I was taller I would have even more success.
Rate urself

Are u NT or just chadlite

Or gymmaxxed whatever

Everything after 5'9 is face (IRL). Different on dating apps though, on those you need face + height

• +1
a man enters adulthood when he is forced to swallow the heightpill, I cope w my face over height but I wonder what it would be like to enter normie situations having to bank on height over face.

• +1
Everything after 5'9 is face (IRL). Different on dating apps though, on those you need face + height
Wdym by face , show the face in question

a man enters adulthood when he is forced to swallow the heightpill, I cope w my face over height but I wonder what it would be like to enter normie situations having to bank on height over face.
I didn't understand , normie face = subhuman? Whats ur psl

Rate urself

Are u NT or just chadlite

Or gymmaxxed whatever
Gymmaxed. (Ex-athlete). Slightly above average face (imo) with no distinct failos. Good averageness and pheno. Not particularly NT. Very introverted (people drain me) and shy at times. When social battery is fully charged I can be very social

• +1
Gymmaxed. (Ex-athlete). Slightly above average face (imo) with no distinct failos. Good averageness and pheno
So ure more or less normie? Do u mog facially the 2 guys i tagged?

Thats Amnesia btw
2443465 iohjjh65675

Amnesia is very good looking (imo at least). I am below him but kinda similar pheno. Ultimately it has to do with women’s preferences and IRL outcomes.

• +1
Amnesia is very good looking (imo at least). I am below him but kinda similar pheno. Ultimately it has to do with women’s preferences and IRL outcomes.
On OLD do u manage to get appointments to fuck without going through a date or without displaying your body halo?
Because if thats not the case then you are a normie looksmaxxed and so you don't really fit into this face>height sphere

I ve the impression that you are a strong mtn, maybe low-mid htn to read you

On OLD do u manage to get appointments to fuck without going through a date or without displaying your body halo?
Because if thats not the case then you are a normie looksmaxxed and so you don't really fit into this face>height sphere

I ve the impression that you are a strong mtn, maybe low-mid htn to read you
If I had to go on dates all the time to get slays I would have been broke by now😂😂 ofc they come straight over very frequently. Some have even let me (and even asked me) to cum Inside them on first link. It’s wild out there.

Ratings by incels do not matter, because your rating is your IRL outcomes. It is that simple. No but or ifs.

• +1
If I had to go on dates all the time to get slays I would have been broke by now😂😂 ofc they come straight over very frequently. Some have even let me (and even asked me) to cum Inside them on first link. It’s wild out there
Do u only show your face on OLD?

Body halo can increase ur smv to chadlite on OLD if ure already above average

Do u only show your face on OLD?
Are you autistic? In some pics I have face only in others full body like everyone else. I remind you again. IRL outcomes is your rating. Not convoluted ratings by insecure incels. It is that shockingly simple.

The market determines your value. Not trying to reconcile some pre-made up rating with divergent real life outcomes.