Who consired himself as a face>height guy?

wbu u seem to have much to say post face its always the same with u lot.
I'm not the one autistically spamming threads about how good and high class my face looks jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Why are you starting a beef ? Lol
I'm just being honest to you why do you want to live in a delusion of being a Chad when you are literally miles away from it ?
Never said I was chad, I simply called u out on ur cope behavior that looking nonethnic subhuman still makes u superior to any possible ethnic because of a vague ethnic tax that u can arbitrarily negate in ur favor.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm not the one autistically spamming threads about how good and high class my face looks jfl
nobody asked for ur 2 cents i tell u to post pictures if u want to be part of this discussion and if u don't then stop responding.

nobody asked for ur 2 cents i tell u to post pictures if u want to be part of this discussion and if u don't then stop responding.
nobody needs to, this is a public thread, not pms. I can comment on whatever I want to, feel free to put me on ignore if u want jfl

nobody needs to, this is a public thread, not pms. I can comment on whatever I want to, feel free to put me on ignore if u want jfl
if no one knows what u look like then its assumed ur just subhuman trying to cope due to an inferiority complex in which case there is no point in what u say other than u looking like a faggot defending ur boyfriend from an argument hes having online that he iniated in the first place.

Face >>>>> height after 5‘8“
A short height is a bigger minus than a tall height is a bonus tbh.
I don't know a single tall guy with an average face who kills it with women. However, I know enough of average height guys with good faces who fuck the whole city.
Precisely my experience.

It is also crazy as you said how failos (even a single one in any domain) are so severely punished by women. But how disproportionately smaller boost you get from scoring above average in one domain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Germania and Deleted member 24789
Precisely my experience.

It is also crazy as you said how failos (even a single one in any domain) are so severely punished by women. But how disproportionately smaller boost you get from scoring above average in one domain.
Bro you said you were slightly above average facially, an above average guy doesn't kill a whole town, let alone being small

Maybe u underrate urself

This is the biggest dilemma, its so bipolar for me im switching it up every week

Tbh it’s so apparent when u go out. Literally almost every guy looks mediocre with few exceptions. That’s why tall gymaxxed htn mogs short chad cuz looking good is already so rare. Now combine that with being tall asf and jacked and it’s easy to see why these guys are the biggest slayers. Htn is way more rare than we think tbh even in big cities. I’m so heightpilled now
Been to new york for the first time in my life, I've never in my life seen so many ugly people. It's over for you americans. I haven't seen 1 single girl that I liked. And there was like 1 HTN I saw. In the Netherlands the average is pretty much HTN compared to americans. Absolutely brutal for you americans.

My experience as a short dude with an above average face, pretty boy phenotype, no frauding, all natural. I attract mostly JB and older women that are closet pedophiles. And women around my height or shorter and occasionally a woman that is taller than me. I am extremely grateful that I still get attraction even when being extremely short so with my personal experience I would have the say that a face has immense power and can even overwrite some general rules and make you the exception to the rule. But for normies to differentiate themselves height is important i guess.

Been to new york for the first time in my life, I've never in my life seen so many ugly people. It's over for you americans. I haven't seen 1 single girl that I liked. And there was like 1 HTN I saw. In the Netherlands the average is pretty much HTN compared to americans. Absolutely brutal for you americans.
Never over for someone like me. I can fuck any girl u dream of. Only issue is autism