Who did a blood work before taking finasteride?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
None of us because norwooding scared us so bad we didn't even think to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, TheLionT and Germania
I didn't I'd rather become a tranny than bald anyway

I have one, but I'm taking dut, and idk what it is like currently

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I didn't I'd rather become a tranny than bald anyway
The risk of getting side effect is 2%, the risk of sexual side effect even lower. fFrom german wikipedia: The side effects of finasteride at the low dose of 1 mg per day were uncommon (i.e. 0.1% to 1% of those treated)

However, I will get a blood work done during the days, otherwise I will never have my "baseline" values again. Testosterone, DHT, estogen, Proviron, everything will be different. And if I ever want to go to TRT, it would be wise to be able to show the doctor a blood work before taking finasteride.

Which parameters did you check?
Thyroids, hormones ( dont know exactly all types), and well any other regular stuff. I got it done in hospital because I was larping some shit...

• +1
Reactions: Germania
it makes no sense to test it

all the people with supposed "post finasteride syndrome" have normal dht levels, if anything got damaged its related to the receptors and you cant measures those

i dont see the purpose in it

did bloods prior

got 547 ng/dl serum test :feelsrope:

126.9pg/ml Free T

20 pg/ml Estradiol

17 nmol/L SHBG

Noticed less morning wood on fin, watery semen, and reduced sex drive. Been on it 2.5 weeks taking it every other day, though i skipped it twice because of panic.

Me. Doc forgot to write DHT on the sheet though, so got the other hormones except the baseline DHT...