who dislikes this david goggins faggot

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
prolly never been in front of actual war killing i agree so much w the neaterdal in here lol cucks in comments are seething
lets see you acting tough getting ur eyeballs drilled alive nigger cuck
remember anyone acting tough hasnt been drilled hard enough yet and has the sentience of a org user (< rock)
most afraid cancer survivor has more mental strength than this subhuman nigger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, greywind, atlantean and 1 other person
lol at retards in the comments completely missing what neaterdal is saying

im rich im running more than u i wake up in 5ammmm im so tough

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
He overcame racism so he's braver

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, KaisenMaxxer and wollet2
Goggins had a pretty underwhelming career as a SEAL. He was mostly just doing recruiting and I think he did like 2 weeks in Iraq but nothing crazy. It was really his heart condition that stopped him from being a more badass SEAL. He did receive a Combact Action Ribbon. So he has seen fire, but he was probably doing PSD missions. Where you protect important ppl or groups. Hes more of an athlete anyway.

He wouldn't have been a good SEAL anyway since hes very individualistic and not really level headed sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrBeastSigma
Navy slave.

but he ran a gorillion miles or something broooo

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
he is annoying as fuck and his audience is a bunch of cucks that cant do something hard consistently and need motivation to function

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and silently_said
he is annoying as fuck and his audience is a bunch of cucks that cant do something hard consistently and need motivation to function
what are your achievements?

i dont get whats so motivational about him theres thousands of people who were fat and got in shape

nothing youd care about, i just dislike his positivity
i wouldnt say hes positive at all really, his outlook paints 99.9% of people today as subpar, lazy and without virtue. his approach is essentially self immolation in pursuit of worthiness

i dont get whats so motivational about him theres thousands of people who were fat and got in shape
Well those ppl haven't rlly become a Navy Seal or went through Hell Week 3 times, or won multiple ultra marathons afterwards. His story is truly inpsiring. Him dropping the weight is just a tip of the iceberg tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Losing weight and being gymcelled is some kind of huge feat of bravery for burgercels πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Niggas just hit the gym and think they are protagonist heroes jfl. Its not that deep

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2