Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
who do you feel more sad for if they came up and told you:

"I've been feeling like life isn't worth living"

?

Iu 15

your reaction to the 1st is probably

internally:

( :feelskek: it would benefit the genepool if you did)

but externally "things will get better :LOL:" (fake smile)

and then you'd leave, and go about your day...

I know that's my reaction and forget about that random subhuman.

or

and for the 2nd is probably internally:

(wtf, he mogs me to pieces, but his looks halo makes me care about him genuinely)

and externally:

"do you want to talk about this?"

"let me buy you some hot chocolate and watch a movie"

no escape for lookism even in death :lul::lul::lul:

don't be ashamed of your reaction, because this is most peoples

and my reaction tbh

Also don't say "I relate more to the 1st guy for being ugly" :lul::lul::lul:

we both know it's over so it would be a net positive if he offed himself.

also It's impossible to feel sympathy for someone so ugly

as for the 2nd guy he's more genetically fit to reproduce and shouldn't kill himself because we'd lose his good genetics in the genepool.

and we automatically feel sympathy for him because he looks good.

Imagine each of them comes up to you and says

"I feel like my life has no value and i'm unworthy of love"

now imagine this is a real scenario and one of them comes up to you because they have no one to confide in.

whats your reaction to both if this actually happened irl?

both are straight and 5'9

and slim

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 3828
The first guy looks like an honest, normal man. Maybe I'm too hopeful, but I can feel it from his face he's a good guy

Second guy looks like a fag who has his life handed to him
He doesn't mean it seriously

If an older guy tells you this, he's either a manchild or in real trouble. If he has a non-defeatist and non-predetermined attitude ( predetermined attitude meaning has been dead set on suicide for years, your thoguuhts will lead to actions )
What can I say.
When I'm older I feel like I would help. Nowadays I'm so un-NT I wouldn't know how.

In reality, because I'm a passive nigger bitch, I'd say sucks to both. But only to the first guy I truly mean it

But who knows maybe the second guy is a normal kid. Just kinda childlike in mind, hasn't matured
I feel like he'd be faking.

I'd feel truly for the first guy, because he seems like a good person.
In my mind, I have this attitude of people who commit suicide are destined to do so. They are just the type of person to do so, or the type of person to fall down and crumble when he faces suffering. So maybe in my mind, I'd set, if he kills himself he is destined to do so. His life has been shit and he isn't the type of person to struggle through it. So maybe I wouldn't really care and say fuck, deal with it on your own (say that in my mind)

The first guy looks like an honest, normal man. Maybe I'm too hopeful, but I can feel it from his face he's a good guy

Second guy looks like a fag who has his life handed to him
He doesn't mean it seriously

changing the picture because i predicted a negative gay bias would happen
If an older guy tells you this, he's either a manchild or in real trouble. If he has a non-defeatist and non-predetermined attitude ( predetermined attitude meaning has been dead set on suicide for years, your thoguuhts will lead to actions )
What can I say.
When I'm older I feel like I would help. Nowadays I'm so un-NT I wouldn't know how.

In reality, because I'm a passive nigger bitch, I'd say sucks to both. But only to the first guy I truly mean it

But who knows maybe the second guy is a normal kid. Just kinda childlike in mind, hasn't matured
I feel like he'd be faking.

I'd feel truly for the first guy, because he seems like a good person.
In my mind, I have this attitude of people who commit suicide are destined to do so. They are just the type of person to do so, or the type of person to fall down and crumble when he faces suffering. So maybe in my mind, I'd set, if he kills himself he is destined to do so. His life has been shit and he isn't the type of person to struggle through it. So maybe I wouldn't really care and say fuck, deal with it on your own (say that in my mind)

Change picture to what? Which of the pict74e?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Change picture to what? Which of the pict74e?
It's hard to find a picture of someone attractive who doesn't look narcy / gay

I'm saying you picked the ugly guy to feel more sad for simply because he's not gay looking

you have to put aside your negative prenotions that the tiktok guy got his life handed to him

and the other guy is an honest hard working man

I'm trying to prove a looks bias

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

I'm saying you picked the ugly guy to feel more sad for simply because he's not gay looking

you have to put aside your negative prenotions that the tiktok guy got his life handed to him

How else am I supposed to judge them if not by their face? You didn't give any context for the circumstances of each of them (not that you would know their life story Irl. If one of them came up to me and said it with no precontext I'd feel more bad for the first guy.)

So assuming they are both of very similar life circumstances?
So it's basically an older man and a young guy?

• +1
So assuming they are both of very similar life circumstances?
So it's basically an older man and a young guy?
yeah

it's not perfect but I think it makes more sense to feel worse for the young guy because he has so much to live for while the old guy has lived an incredibly sad life already and it's truly over for him...

assume sad circumstances for both putting aside looks

It's really hard to to a poll like this so rely on your imagination

• +1
it's because people will automatically vote the guy whose "less gay" simply because people on here are homophobic and for the sake of the experiment I want to keep the variables consistent.

I'm assuming your violent towards me because you saw my subhuman face in less flattering lighting which is understandable

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
yeah

it's not perfect but I think it makes more sense to feel worse for the young guy because he has so much to live for while the old guy has lived an incredibly sad life already and it's truly over for him...

assume sad circumstances for both putting aside looks

It's really hard to to a poll like this so rely on your imagination
Most young guys are faking it.
If he is in my age group and I see my self in him (always wanted to come across someone as fucked, probably some narcy mental disturbance), I'd try to be his friend

For the older guy, I wouldn't know why he would address me as I'm 16. I assume he is a manchild or mentally ill (beyond depression), maybe I'll be distrubed
Maybe if I'm older my reaction would be more sincere

• +1
I'm assuming your violent towards me because you saw my subhuman face in less flattering lighting which is understandable
what are you talking about?
and let's talk on disc❤️

• Hmm...
Most young guys are faking it.
you don't know that..

I'm 18 and feel this way
If he is in my age group and I see my self in him (always wanted to come across someone as fucked, probably some narcy mental disturbance), I'd try to be his friend

it could be true that he is truly suicidal from a shit life but also using it in this character way.
For the older guy, I wouldn't know why he would address me as I'm 16. I assume he is a manchild or mentally ill (beyond depression), maybe I'll be distrubed
Maybe if I'm older my reaction would be more sincere

just assume he's ugly and don't put an age on it... he could be in his 20s but got collagen raped from drugs and alchohol due to his depression... there are people a few years older then me who are already bald and old looking and people older then me who look years younger then me...

• +1
  • JFL
you don't know that..

I'm 18 and feel this way
Rare
just assume he's ugly and don't put an age on it... he could be in his 20s but got collagen raped from drugs and alchohol due to his depression... there are people a few years older then me who are already bald and old looking and people older then me who look years younger then me...
The younger the better
Those who are old and still stuck in their early life shit are people you don't wanna talk with

• +1