Who do you hate more?

Chads or normies? Which one do you hate more?

• Total voters
Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I hate chads much more

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joao and Maxillacel
Pietrosieks

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Griffith, AutisticBeaner, birchman and 11 others
You hate life itself tbqh

I hate chads but only the chads that enjoy mogging others

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I hate chads but only the chads that enjoy mogging others
I hate all chads. Even if they want good for me. I will smail but when they turn around i Will punxh them in back of their heads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Vermilioncore
I hate all chads. Even if they want good for me. I will maile but when they turn around i Will punxh them in back of their heads.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, LookistWorld, stuckneworleans and 3 others
I hate chad but love chad at the same time cause I wanna be chad to live aloof

Mogged by Chads all the time

Normies and it isn't even close

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and LookistWorld
I hate all chads. Even if they want good for me. I will smail but when they turn around i Will punxh them in back of their heads.
your retruded and soft incel fingers are not capable of dealing damage to the genetically superior and hardened skull of a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Cleftcel and RichardSpencel
You're full of hate. You should start looking at life positively.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, stuckneworleans, Maxillacel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
soyboys/orbiters

Cuck if you choosen normies

What a cope
This is untrue. I used to hate niggers, until I realized nigger women are great. I used to hate Jews, until I realized we're part of their mind control plan and we're invaders in THEIR world. I don't hate anymore. I think positively. Being so full of hate will deteriorate your already crippled mental state

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, stuckneworleans and Pietrosiek
soyboys/orbiters
I like them they are weak and unattractive.

This is untrue. I used to hate niggers, until I realized nigger women are great. I used to hate Jews, until I realized we're part of their mind control plan and we're invaders in THEIR world. I don't hate anymore. I think positively. Being so full of hate will deteriorate your already crippled mental state
Just fucking lol

I just hates feminists

MK Ultra son, mass media hypnosis. I'd talk about it but this forum is under FBI surveillance. If my posting style changes too radically within the next two months you'll know I was killed by them

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You get more based every day, keep it up, brothER

(I hit shift for some reason, I dont imply anything, PLEASE DONT BAN ME)

• +1
I don't have a reason to hate chads or normies tbh

Soyboys are the ones that make me cringe

MK Ultra son, mass media hypnosis. I'd talk about it but this forum is under FBI surveillance. If my posting style changes too radically within the next two months you'll know I was killed by them
ion tbh they on give a fuk lol
You get more based every day, keep it up, brothER

(I hit shift for some reason, I dont imply anything, PLEASE DONT BAN ME)
low t

I don't have a reason to hate chads or normies tbh
Bluepilled tbh. Those fuckers take OUR foids and they dont deserve it

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Obviously chad they steal all the girls and forces normies take rest. And chads are often personalty wise normies

• +1
I hate chads much more
Normies. Chads are literally ALWAYS nice. Normies on the other hand are just playing nice, but the second you fuck up somehow, they're ready to backstab you for some status.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Halotestin, turkproducer, Pietrosiek and 2 others
What the fuck

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Normies. Chads are literally ALWAYS nice. Normies on the other hand are just playing nice, but the second you fuck up somehow, they're ready to backstab you for some status.
legit

• WTF
Chads are stelaing foids and mogging. Being noce doesnt change a thing

Normies are the most boring creatures to ever exist. They put on these madix And always try not to stand out. At least chad is low inhib And funny

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You like chad who steal your foids and who brutally mog you? If Yes, youre a cuck
Yeah im a cuck cause i dont hang out with normies So we Could talk about sports school And the gym :lul:

Yeah im a cuck cause i dont hang out with normies So we Could talk about sports school And the gym :lul:
No. If yyou like chads youre cuck

I'm so jealous of Chads

• +1
I hate chads much more
I hate normies, i have just few friends in my life, and most of them are chads. You need to be an utter retard to be able to socialize with normies

• WTF
Normgroids.

This.

I hate normies, i have just few friends in my life, and most of them are chads. You need to be an utter retard to be able to socialize with normies
Cuck. Most chad are personalty wise normies

• +1