Who do you think pulls more?

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
This dude wants to argue so here we are.
Note: My lightning is not as good but as u can see in one of his pictures he is using down lighting trying to fraud to make his bone structure look better. I just feel like if I didn’t have as much face fat i would be better off. @vrilmaxxer

Attachments

• IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
bro let me sleep, my phone keeps shaking, if you want to make a shitty thread you manlet bloat monster go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
here i’ll go ahead and post him since he’s being such a creep😭

Attachments

• IMG_9009.png
    IMG_9009.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9010.png
    IMG_9010.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
but it kinda trips me out that dude said he was gonna make a cum tribute to another dude like that in a forum about trying to better ur looks and self to pull females😭

• +1
Reactions: chrxth5
Both look like faggots trying to be masculine, but having more estrogen than most women

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Falcon_Flam
This dude wants to argue so here we are.
Note: My lightning is not as good but as u can see in one of his pictures he is using down lighting trying to fraud to make his bone structure look better. I just feel like if I didn’t have as much face fat i would be better off. @vrilmaxxer
Both of yall look the same

this enough estrogen for you? @Snowskinned
Here’s some things to look at since ik you’ve never seen real life girls before

Attachments

• recorded-2377989758780.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • IMG_5740.jpeg
    IMG_5740.jpeg
    611.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7254.jpeg
    IMG_7254.jpeg
    579.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8534.jpeg
    IMG_8534.jpeg
    916.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8782.jpeg
    IMG_8782.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Usernames
this enough estrogen for you? @Snowskinned
Here’s some things to look at since ik you’ve never seen real life girls before
Nigga put white women where do you live i hope it’s not america because (modern) american white are the most reprehensible creatures to have ever spawn on this planet

Nigga put white women where do you live i hope it’s not america because (modern) american white are the most reprehensible creatures to have ever spawn on this planet
all of them are white except one? which is like half puerto rican or something. What’s with the discrimination around here man like if she’s attractive then that’s the end of it does it matter if she’s white or not😭😭

the last girl is just insanely tan even if u don’t think she’s white she is she just takes tanning to like a whole nother level then i have ever seen from someone

all of them are white except one? which is like half puerto rican or something. What’s with the discrimination around here man like if she’s attractive then that’s the end of it does it matter if she’s white or not😭😭
No. All women in america fucking suck
White Women= Just wants to disspoint her father and do hoe shit ex: fuck darkskin dreadheads criminals and do shit and is genuinely reprehensible
Black Women=Attitude Loud Masculine sexy red hookup culture fucking 20v1s ruining the overall state of women nowadays
Latina= Attitude 5 FUCKING TRILLION. they want to act like men they Hit men there the most abusive modern day, Unstable ass. Bro and they Cheat. THEY. FUCKING. CHEAT. IVE NEVER MET A MODERN DAY LOYAL LATINA FROM ANYWHERE
ASIANS/INDIANS: OBSSESSED WITH WHITE MEN OH MY GOODNESS The glaze doesn’t stop. They WILL CUCK ANYOTHER RACE JUST FOR A CHANCE OF SECURING A WHITE GUY

• JFL
No. All women in america fucking suck
White Women= Just wants to disspoint her father and do hoe shit ex: fuck darkskin dreadheads criminals and do shit and is genuinely reprehensible
Black Women=Attitude Loud Masculine sexy red hookup culture fucking 20v1s ruining the overall state of women nowadays
Latina= Attitude 5 FUCKING TRILLION. they want to act like men they Hit men there the most abusive modern day, Unstable ass. Bro and they Cheat. THEY. FUCKING. CHEAT. IVE NEVER MET A MODERN DAY LOYAL LATINA FROM ANYWHERE
i think ur just stereotyping bc the girls i mess with are nothing like that but i couldn’t tell u about dark skin haven’t been there yet

• +1
Girl on the third pic looks kinda good, wp. The rest are mtbs, the 4th one is prolly low mtb

Still wp tho, sadly the first one is not tattoo but still based

Doesn’t excuse you from being fat tho. I just realised that if you can pull girls, I need to get some anti-anxiety drug and go to a club. Don’t even need to wait till the post-rhino swelling is gone

i think ur just stereotyping bc the girls i mess with are nothing like that but i couldn’t tell u about dark skin haven’t been there yet
‘Nothing like that’ how would you feel if your daughter writes another mans name ex: John ‘Johns Bitch’

Girl on the third pic looks kinda good, wp. The rest are mtbs, the 4th one is prolly low mtb

Doesn’t excuse you from being fat tho. I just realised that if you can pull girls, I need to get some anti-anxiety drug and go to a club. Don’t even need to wait till the post-rhino swelling is gone
it isn’t all just about looks my guy gotta be able to please a girl in the bed and also be able to approach and talk to a woman

Doesn’t excuse you from being fat tho. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: m0glit3
better not let me see it😭 aye i didn’t tell her to write that she just did it bc she thought she was obligated to😭
Fucking exactly this one girl fucking whore blue eyes talking about chocolate the whole time at the movie theater. Im lightskinned and if i was gamed up at the time (i wasn’t) i could have probably smashed on the first date granted shes a snowbunny whore

Fucking exactly this one girl fucking whore blue eyes talking about chocolate the whole time at the movie theater. Im lightskinned and if i was gamed up at the time (i wasn’t) i could have probably smashed on the first date granted shes a snowbunny whore
yea i try to avoid them types of girls but hey can’t say i haven’t been with a couple snowbunny girls and cracked plus ur light skin she should still wanna crack unless she like them dark dark skin then ig its a different story

yea i try to avoid them types of girls but hey can’t say i haven’t been with a couple snowbunny girls and cracked plus ur light skin she should still wanna crack unless she like them dark dark skin then ig its a different story
No she like em dark.

ur not wrong but half the girls u meet/see now a days are more then likely hoes . don’t be like me and let the one that isn’t get away from you
Nigga if only the universe didn’t just send me the wrong ones

• +1
that’s a whole different story then i just try to stay away from them snowbunnys tho but tbh sometimes idk how i got to where i got with some of these girls anyways
Unfortunately technically every white women that i date is a snowbunny 😔

• +1
i let the one good one get away and now i regret it every single day

Attachments

• IMG_7048.jpeg
    IMG_7048.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7022.jpeg
    IMG_7022.jpeg
    555.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6690.jpeg