Who do you think pulls more?

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
This dude wants to argue so here we are.
Note: My lightning is not as good but as u can see in one of his pictures he is using down lighting trying to fraud to make his bone structure look better. I just feel like if I didn’t have as much face fat i would be better off. @vrilmaxxer

Attachments

• IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
indeed they do, been trying to get her back the past couple months but she’s changed now all she’s worried about is going to college and rushing a sorority
Now she’s gone the ho route sorrows and prayers for you.

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
yes pls pray for me, i think atp ill just leave her be and we will go our seperate routes
Nah shes doing that corny get with your friend shit and sorority she went down the lover girl route and you fucking broke it now shes going down the hoe route BRRRROOOTALL

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
not saying they should be but dude had it coming for him the way he replied to my thread for no reason at all, i’m not here to spread hate im just here to get advice on how to improve my looks and insecurities

Nah shes doing that corny get with your friend shit and sorority she went down the lover girl route and you fucking broke it now shes going down the hoe route BRRRROOOTALL
nah fr tho but ian worried about the friend part bc it isn’t a close friend it’s more like i see em at school or school events and just talk to em about the gym or something. Not a close friend whatsoever

This dude wants to argue so here we are.
Note: My lightning is not as good but as u can see in one of his pictures he is using down lighting trying to fraud to make his bone structure look better. I just feel like if I didn’t have as much face fat i would be better off. @vrilmaxxer
theres no fucking way these are different people

it isn’t all just about looks my guy gotta be able to please a girl in the bed and also be able to approach and talk to a woman
For that I’d do anti-anxiety drugs. Have no clue how to please a girl, but she’ll know about it only after. I have a thick dick tho, so that may help