Who do you think will get race/pheno taxed harder in SMV

Who

• Total voters
SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I’m having an argument with a benchod on discord and I need to lay this argument to rest I will not say what my opinion is I just want yours

take these two scenarios

7D3733BF 99F4 47F3 9A91 0D01B16376AC

Guy number 1:
This is how he looks, he is from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Burma or a Melanesian country etc. (important to note that his nationality is not Indian)

6AE154D3 5CA8 45EC BA56 58D5667F9655

Guy number 2:
This is exactly how he looks, he is from India doesn’t matter which part but this pheno is more common in the north (doesn’t matter anyways)

for this comparison let’s assume this is in the context of the west, both are the same height, both have no Indian or south asian accent and speak fluent English.

and overall who do you think gets taxed harder based on both looks and nationality/ethnicity

we both know that guy number 1 has the worse pheno, and that guy number 2 has arguably the worst ethnicity, in regards to SMV and social perception which are directly linked. In particular which one of these two are more likely to be labelled “creepy, streetshitter, dirty, smelly” etc. and seen as socially less than the other

Does guy number 1 get taxed harder based on his looks phenotype so that even though he is not Indian his phenotype lowers his SMV/perception to that lower than guy 2

Does guy number 2 get taxed harder because of his ethnicity that it offsets his better phenotype giving him lower SMV/perception than guy 2

@volcelfatcel @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10615, Lmao and 5 others
89B9D9C1 162A 4FD5 8C6A E0987CF16464

Depends on frame and height and other shit tbh. I’d say this pic is ideal curry looks, mainly due to the height, muscularity and general dimorphism, which allows him to completely escape typical docile nerd stemcel boring passive curry stereotype

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Looks234, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
View attachment 1259147
Depends on frame and height and other shit tbh. I’d say this pic is ideal curry looks, mainly due to the height, muscularity and general dimorphism, which allows him to completely escape typical docile nerd stemcel boring passive curry stereotype
He looks Punjabi or Arab anyways bro but if you are tall and built you won’t get the famine poverty lookin ass failo tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lolcel and volcelfatcel
Malhotra did great on tinder and his description said that he was an Indian. The first guy will be taxed harder imo.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and SubhumanCurrycel
He looks Punjabi or Arab anyways bro but if you are tall and built you won’t get the famine poverty lookin ass failo tbh
Yea but it seems that only north indids (particularly punjabis) have the genetics to create that look. Dravidians got no height, no muscle building ability, little dimorphism, no dark triad traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and SubhumanCurrycel
Yea but it seems that only north indids (particularly punjabis) have the genetics to create that look. Dravidians got no height, no muscle building ability, little dimorphism, no dark triad traits
Discord tbh

Guy 1 would get taxed harder
But it really depends most North indids are bug eyed subhumans that just have lighter coloring
It depends on other shit besides pheno

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Guy 1 would get taxed harder
But it really depends most North indids are bug eyed subhumans that just have lighter coloring
It depends on other shit besides pheno
Well those are the average phenotypes for indids and Dravidians even though indids like that make up far less of the population tbh.
If guy 2 had a thick curry accent I would be inclined to say he gets taxed harder

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and volcelfatcel
Well those are the average phenotypes for indids and Dravidians even though indids like that make up far less of the population tbh.
If guy 2 had a thick curry accent I would be inclined to say he gets taxed harder
Both are shit regardless any taxing doesn't mean anything
Punjabis are 95% shit
Dravidians are 100% shit
Big 5% difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, androciv and SubhumanCurrycel
Both are shit regardless any taxing doesn't mean anything
Punjabis are 95% shit
Dravidians are 100% shit
Big 5% difference
Infact @SubhumanCurrycel
Every decent looking Indian irl I have seen is South Indian
Punjabis are bug eyed subhumans with potato rounded jaws

• JFL
Infact @SubhumanCurrycel
@apollothegun is gonna punch his screen in reading this

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, androciv, Lolcel and 3 others
yea bro we are slightly taller than the average indian and lighter bro!!! :soy:
we are moggers when we have mostly bug eyed subhumans as our population!! :soy:
we are the true aryans!!!

swear to god punjabi supremacists are so fucking cringe it's insane with how much they go on about being light and not like other indians
literally @SPFromNY914 but northern supremacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, 5'8manlet, androciv and 4 others
Def first guy who get taxed harder southeast asian or east asians?

Last edited:
  • +1
Infact @SubhumanCurrycel
ive noticed most dravidians have 0 UEE and much deeper set eyes. one of the dudes with the best maxillas ive ever seen is actual a 5'4 dravidian wrestler. too bad no one pays much attention to them in the first place to notice their bones

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and volcelfatcel
First dude will get taxed worse, second dude isn't going to get away with it like a frame maxxed Punjabi or Pashtun, but he will have way less tax applied than the dark skin dude, even if he has Indian failo stereotypes

yea bro we are slightly taller than the average indian and lighter bro!!! :soy:
we are moggers when we have mostly bug eyed subhumans as our population!! :soy:
we are the true aryans!!!

swear to god punjabi supremacists are so fucking cringe it's insane with how much they go on about being light and not like other indians
literally @SPFromNY914 but northern supremacy

View attachment 1259175
Don't think being light skin is what makes punjabis, it's the features and the frame and robustness, plus less docile nerd culture

Don't think being light skin is what makes punjabis, it's the features and the frame and robustness, plus less docile nerd culture
frame and robustness jfl at your cope
south indians are way more robust @Preston

punjabis are bug eyed subhumans with rounded potato jaws

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
  • +1
Punjabis literally look like this on average ded srs. They are just slightly taller than the average curry and light skinned that's about. All look like regular north indians.
punjabis just use the 10 exceptions they have
like south indians also don't have exceptions
in fact a good looking south indian with proper undertones can be exotic black to normies and have a niche to fill

south indians are way more robust tbh, they are very dimorphic

Punjabi Chads look good tho but I haven't seen any Chads so far jfl

• +1
Punjabi Chads look good tho but I haven't seen any Chads so far jfl
Chads in south asia is an oxymoron
south asians just look horrible in general including pakis and punjabis (even tho these two faggot groups try to distance themselves from south asian identity)

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle

Idk man, if u think second guy pays more tax then fair enough

its over for the first guy

What is a benchod

View attachment 1259147

If you're hot enough there is no tax but the guy in this pic looks arab or Persian and would do fine.