Who do you think will win the US presidency, Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

Who will prevail?

• Total voters
BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Donald John Trump
God Emperor of the United States : GEOTUS

Or

Joseph ''Robinette'' Biden

The Cut/YouGov Poll: Hair-Sniffing and Other Biden Behaviors

Biden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7753, Feminineboi and 4 others
Can’t wait for trump to be re-elected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and BigBiceps
trump is a fat retard

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 9670
prob trump if i had to bet on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
biden have no chance, I watch us politics all fucking day and i'm not even american jfl

• +1
Kanye West :feelsez:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Kilimanjaro, BigBiceps and 2 others
Trump will win again, 100%

• +1
Whoooooooooooooo careeeessssssssssss
they're both the same anyway

Biden could win cause of covid and economy
Nah. That's exactly why Trump will win. Economy hadn't been better for ages before the COVID pandemic, and COVID has been extreme failo for democracts. They provoked BLM protests which caused countless COVID infections. The people aren't dumb, they know Trump isn't perfect, he makes stupid statements once in a while as well, but Biden is a total goof. He's an absolute puppet, he's not fit to lead any country, belongs to nursing home tbh.

There should be a upper age limit for voting. Like 65. Old people often vote without reason, only vote based on their feelings. Besides, they don't have to live long with the policies they voted for. They vote for parties that promise them this and that, and the politicians have to never keep the promises they give to old people, as they won't remember them anyways in 4 years.

ofc trump will win
elections are rigged/planned
mark my words trump will win

• +1
I don't care but the hype around Biden looks totally made up by media...

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and BigBiceps
Biden is reflected to win in all the polls including Fox News.
So was Hillary. She was supposed to win with 97% likelihood. Those polls are a fucking meme JFL.

• +1
There should be a upper age limit for voting. Like 65. Old people often vote without reason, only vote based on their feelings. Besides, they don't have to live long with the policies they voted for. They vote for parties that promise them this and that, and the politicians have to never keep the promises they give to old people, as they won't remember them anyways in 4 years.
Everyone always votes with their feelings and politicians never have to keep their promises to anyone, not just old people, come next election no one will remember anything. That's democracy for you

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Everyone always votes with their feelings and politicians never have to keep their promises to anyone, not just old people, come next election no one will remember anything. That's democracy for you
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average  voter – Winston C… | Churchill quotes, Winston churchill quotes, Democracy  quotes

• +1
Reactions: lutte
"Chad" Trump jfl

I think Biden will win even though I want trump to win, the left keeps slandering trump making him seem worse than what he really is.