Who do you think would win in a fight ? Jake paul or Andrew tate ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

In my opinion I think Jake would win because he has higher T face then Andrew and Andrew has a weak chin and recessed jaw making it suspectible for mouthbreathing during the fight.

Depsite the size advantage andrew would lose against jake paul but barely lose to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY, Pumanator, justinzayn and 4 others
Either this is full sarcasm or you’re just that stupid

Hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Gargantuan, closedplatecel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Melo95, Gargantuan and 4 others
4 time kickboxing world champion with 90 fights under his belt versus YouTuber who fought 4 times

Hmmmm, hard to tell
Oh still in the street's or outside one of them is pulling up with a glock or axe/weapon and andrew tate is the type of guy too hurt you with a weapon despite having the skill to beat you with just his body.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Oh still in the street's or outside one of them is pulling up with a glock or axe/weapon and andrew tate is the type of guy too hurt you with a weapon despite having the skill to beat you with just his body.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Recessed chins are harder to hit 😆 But it literally makes no difference, some of the best chins in combat sports are recessed (Diaz, Gaethje).

If it’s purely boxing Jake would have a chance maybe. But tate is very technical and has good power too

Last edited:
Recessed chins are harder to hit 😆 But it literally makes no difference, some of the best chins in combat sports are recessed (Diaz, Gaethje)
Too be honest these are outliers and this falls into bone density/bone trauma resistence. It's mostly reach and weight that matters in a fight not much of height.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Jake Paul takes him down in a street fight, easily

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 20327
Jake Paul is already one of the best boxers of all time.

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17311
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
jake paul would wrestlefuck andrew tate in a steet fight

if we talk about mma fight that would be interesting af , id still bet on jake
Jake would win 6"3 is high maintence if you think about it and i dont have to mention andrew tate's horrible low fighting success face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Jake would win 6"3 is high maintence if you think about it and i dont have to mention andrew tate's horrible low fighting success face
tate has high fighting success and he would fuck up most guys easily, but not jake

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
tate has high fighting success and he would fuck up most guys easily, but not jake
Yeah I myself debunked sizepill as i have almost choked out and humilated 5"10 92kg bulked classmate despite my bantam weight size he had to scratch me like a cat too get me off him since i had him in a gullitone choke

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13332

In my opinion I think Jake would win because he has higher T face then Andrew and Andrew has a weak chin and recessed jaw making it suspectible for mouthbreathing during the fight.

Depsite the size advantage andrew would lose against jake paul but barely lose to him.

In boxing andrew tate would have an advantage due to more experience. In mma jake paul might have an advantage due to more experience in grappling if andrew hasn't trained grappling as much. It really depends on the rules of the fight.

In boxing andrew tate would have an advantage due to more experience. In mma jake paul might have an advantage due to more experience in grappling if andrew hasn't trained grappling as much. It really depends on the rules of the fight.
MMA wise jake wins and Boxing wise its still jake and street wise its still jake

Jake Paul would win . Jake is super well trained and tate don't train as much

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
MMA wise jake wins and Boxing wise its still jake and street wise its still jake
I think andrew has more experience in striking fights and might have a better strategy. If andrew is out of shape then jake could win. It's hard to say.

I think andrew has more experience in striking fights and might have a better strategy. If andrew is out of shape then jake could win. It's hard to say.
Okay from just a street perspective jake is winning since he is shorter so it's easier for him to punch the testicles and then knee the face. No rules in a actual primal fight. Some may see this as a pussy move but this is just logic and trying to escape or inflict damage, There's a reason why europeans and asians figured out about guns instead of being orge sized and looking like a bloated fucker.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Okay from just a street perspective jake is winning since he is shorter so it's easier for him to punch the testicles and then knee the face. No rules in a actual primal fight. Some may see this as a pussy move but this is just logic and trying to escape or inflict damage, There's a reason why europeans and asians figured out about guns instead of being orge sized and looking like a bloated fucker.
I think jakes grappling background could help him develope the ability to win via points through ground dominance in a mma fight. It wouldn't be a ko but it would be a clear technical victory. There is no way an old man like andrew can match a wrestler who has been training like a beast like jake. Grappling is so underrated tbh.

I think jakes grappling background could help him develope the ability to win via points through ground dominance in a mma fight. It wouldn't be a ko but it would be a clear technical victory. There is no way an old man like andrew can match a wrestler who has been training like a beast like jake. Grappling is so underrated tbh.
It is too be honest I have fought my classmate in a MMA fight serious one since we were having beef and he beat me by point system but i still almost managed too tap him out through a gullitone choke. He is 5'10 92kg bulked/fat and i am 5"7 63kg

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
@FailedNormieManlet :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It is too be honest I have fought my classmate in a MMA fight serious one since we were having beef and he beat me by point system but i still almost managed too tap him out through a gullitone choke. He is 5'10 92kg bulked/fat and i am 5"7 63kg
Good job. A lot of noobs I don't understand energy management and tire themselves to exhaustion and get tapped.

Recessed chins are harder to hit 😆 But it literally makes no difference, some of the best chins in combat sports are recessed (Diaz, Gaethje).

If it’s purely boxing Jake would have a chance maybe. But tate is very technical and has good power too

tates hands look a bit stiff, i think jake stands a very good chance in a boxing match. jake has about the same reach as andrew.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
4 time kickboxing world champion with 90 fights under his belt versus YouTuber who fought 4 times

Hmmmm, hard to tell
you do realise he fought nobodies in bullshit fighting leagues lol

while jake beat UFC champion

you believed andrews statusmaxxing lies:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet and Bonesbonesbonesbone
they fight in boxing or kickboxing? if boxing i think jake may win

they fight in boxing or kickboxing? if boxing i think jake may win
not just boxing but Street wise jake is still going to win

@FailedNormieManlet :lul:
What did I tell you? This site is full of retards and there are people fuelling the delusions jfl
you do realise he fought nobodies in bullshit fighting leagues lol

while jake beat UFC champion

you believed andrews statusmaxxing lies:lul::lul::lul::lul:
JFL, he fought ben askren and woodley - two guys famous for wrestling, not striking. Tate would murder jake

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
What did I tell you? This site is full of retards and there are people fuelling the delusions jfl

JFL, he fought ben askren and woodley - two guys famous for wrestling, not striking. Tate would murder jake
name some good people andrew fought then

its all total nobodies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and FailedNormieManlet
name some good people andrew fought then

its all total nobodies
Jake paul has fought 2 ufc fighters who don't even strike, and a fucking basketball player lol. Dude Jake Paul would get fucked up by a low level pro boxer his size or a good ammy boxer. My old school mate is a pro boxer, he's been boxing since 9, he's now 21. That's 10+ years experience boxing, jake has boxed for 4 years at max, maybe 5 i think? Put him against an actual boxer, he will die lol.

Jake also had weight advs over woodley and askren. JFL if you think he is beating tate

Jake paul has fought 2 ufc fighters who don't even strike, and a fucking basketball player lol. Dude Jake Paul would get fucked up by a low level pro boxer his size or a good ammy boxer. My old school mate is a pro boxer, he's been boxing since 9, he's now 21. That's 10+ years experience boxing, jake has boxed for 4 years at max, maybe 5 i think? Put him against an actual boxer, he will die lol.

Jake also had weight advs over woodley and askren. JFL if you think he is beating tate
dude, jake paul would beat many low level pros already
natural and talented . he would already be country champion in some baltic states

and if we talk about mma or street fight , then im betting all money on jake jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet and hebbewem
dude, jake paul would beat many low level pros already
natural and talented . he would already be country champion in some baltic states

and if we talk about mma or street fight , then im betting all money on jake jfl
jake paul would deffo not beat low level pros.

I think jake wrestled in HS, but I do think he would fuck up andrew in MMA. But he would get fucked up by an ammy MMA fighter his size, only because jake won't be used to jiu jitsu tbh

• Hmm...
Jake paul will win since he is using PEDs while Andrew only drink sparkling water.

jake paul would deffo not beat low level pros.

I think jake wrestled in HS, but I do think he would fuck up andrew in MMA. But he would get fucked up by an ammy MMA fighter his size, only because jake won't be used to jiu jitsu tbh
you underestimate paul brothers, seriously

dude is legit af, a tough guy like chael sonnen said, he would go and achieve a lot in those sports

i believe in him

i know dude from russian mma who didnt fight 2 years ago, now he beat a pro fighter few months ago and he is in 30s
and compare him to jake paul?

jake paul would be a top fighter in top russian mma promotion after 1 year

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
you underestimate paul brothers, seriously

dude is legit af, a tough guy like chael sonnen said, he would go and achieve a lot in those sports

i believe in him

i know dude from russian mma who didnt fight 2 years ago, now he beat a pro fighter few months ago and he is in 30s
and compare him to jake paul?

jake paul would be a top fighter in top russian mma promotion after 1 year
I don't doubt jake is tough guy, but jake has been fighting smaller dudes than him who don't really box. Jake should step into MMA or fight a boxer his size and see how he fares. He is selective about his fights, he needs to fight tate in striking match.

• +1
I don't doubt jake is tough guy, but jake has been fighting smaller dudes than him who don't really box. Jake should step into MMA or fight a boxer his size and see how he fares. He is selective about his fights, he needs to fight tate in striking match.
he is smart dude, he plays it right
will see how it goes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet

ok maybe its a decent match up then cos tate has fought nobodies in fake fantasy fighting leagues just so he could use the status as "kickboxing world champion"

and remember jake is training with the best professional coaches in the world with unlimited money and as his full time job

ur friend boxed after school and on weekends with his local boxing coach lol. big difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and FailedNormieManlet
ok maybe its a decent match up then cos tate has fought nobodies in fake fantasy fighting leagues just so he could use the status as "kickboxing world champion"

and remember jake is training with the best professional coaches in the world with unlimited money and as his full time job

ur friend boxed after school and on weekends with his local boxing coach lol. big difference
My friend his uncle was a boxer and he boxed every weekend and outside of club hours with his uncle. Jake vs tate would be a good match, and if he beat tate, I'd 100% accept him as legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
This thread is full of retards

Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

Outside of intimidation it’s meaningless.

You would think it matters but the fight game comes down to skills/heart.

There have been ugly, recessed, fat, midget , bald , weak framed, blind etc… basically any fighters with any type of flaw have become champions.

jake because looks hair and youth

neither, they're both braindead. listen to jake paul speak sometimes, absolutely nothing going on above the brainstem

Mouth breathing during the fight...

Nigga it makes him resistant to knockouts and he can breathe just fine. You are retarded and avoided