Who does modified lefort 3?

basedred

basedred

Bronze
Anyone know of any surgeons who do modified lefort 3 surgery? Where? And how much does it cost?

@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: tom69, Tai Lung, Zonar and 2 others
Dr. Augusto Pary does

But it's not a surgery that will necessarily look aesthetic

Dr. Augusto Pary does

But it's not a surgery that will necessarily look aesthetic
What if my maxilla, zygos and mandible are heavily recessed? Will it look aesthetic then?

What if my maxilla, zygos and mandible are heavily recessed? Will it look aesthetic then?
I mean that it depends on the person's anatomy, it can be bad for some and right for others. But it usually sucks because it leaves out the superior portion of the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: basedred
I mean that it depends on the person's anatomy, it can be bad for some and right for others. But it usually sucks because it leaves out the superior portion of the maxilla
Can I send u an x-ray and maybe u could tell me if I would benefit?

I see, how much does Dr. Augusto Pary charge?
He's a botcher I believe, wouldnt go to him in a million years

@Surgerymax.cmf on Instagram offers quality professional blackpilled services though

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Asspear
Getting modified lf3 isn‘t as hard as you think, i found somebody willing to do it in my city. It‘s shit tho and results dont look that crazy as you think

Getting modified lf3 isn‘t as hard as you think, i found somebody willing to do it in my city. It‘s shit tho and results dont look that crazy as you think
It would ascend me hard, my brow ridge and eyebrows are above average and I have minimal UEE.

Yourd midface too?
Yes my under eye area, maxilla, and mandible are recessed as fuck. I’ve been told my brow ridge is HTN tier tho, so if I fixed the lower two thirds of my face I feel I could easily be Chadlite

Dafuq? Its god surgery for many people, 20x more blackpilled than lefort 1. Why cant I find anyone on the internet who does it after searching for years? Send the surgeon if youre ok

Dafuq? Its god surgery for many people, 20x more blackpilled than lefort 1. Why cant I find anyone on the internet who does it after searching for years? Send the surgeon if youre ok
Idk how you can still think a modified lf3 is better than a bimax + midface implants, u're here since 2019, stop rotting and start informing yourself. but u won‘t get any shit done anyway, over for 2019cels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tom69
Idk how you can still think a modified lf3 is better than a bimax + midface implants, u're here since 2019, stop rotting and start informing yourself. but u won‘t get any shit done anyway, over for 2019cels
I've been here longer than that
Lol at implants, uncanny, fake and looks bad when you age. I already have a protruding mouth, bimax can turn people into chimps

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I've been here longer than that
Lol at implants, uncanny, fake and looks bad when you age. I already have a protruding mouth, bimax can turn people into chimps
Yeah and a modified lf3 can cause asymmetries, with the proper implant design and a good surgeon you won't notice any difference to real bone.
Implants have made mlf3 obsolete for years.

Yeah and a modified lf3 can cause asymmetries, with the proper implant design and a good surgeon you won't notice any difference to real bone.Implants have made mlf3 obsolete for years.
Doesn't sound right to Implant a Massive area to mimic my real bone strucutre esp when my zygos are so nice already. I'm actually recessed and Implant just frauds forward growth with no functional benefit like airway space. In my day bone was law but I'm happy for my opinions to be updated.

Doesn't sound right to Implant a Massive area to mimic my real bone strucutre esp when my zygos are so nice already. I'm actually recessed and Implant just frauds forward growth with no functional benefit like airway space. In my day bone was law but I'm happy for my opinions to be updated.
i dont get why you think you can only choose one? Do both, fix skeletal issues and improve the result with implants.

Just because it‘s a higher cut doesn‘t mean it‘s better. It leaves the midface behind and makes rotation impossible. There‘s a reason surgeons don‘t do it that willingly, meaning relapse and shit outcome.

You dont search on the internet, i searched in my country asking orthodontists and surgeons