Who comes for the entertainment

• entertainment

• improving looks

• aspie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Phad

Phad

JATT
Started off using this site for knowledge and reliazed I already knew most of the shit/

now I just come here to fuck around, it’s like having co workers or people u only talk to, to a certain extent which makes it even more entertaining considering the stuff that is discussed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
This site is funny as fuck at certain times. And it feels good to get notifications after the past 10 years of a blank home screen on my phone. Feels good to connect with people.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Yeah i already knew what i had to improve long ago, i guess i pilled my self in auto pilot mode, but we cannot deny that most of the fuckery that has been going on is because of women they hit a new magnitude on the richter scale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Phad
Yeah i already knew what i had to improve long ago, i guess i pilled my self in auto pilot mode, but we cannot deny that most of the fuckery that has been going on is because of women they hit a new magnitude on the richter scale.
yea i can agree on how females are acting more entitled nowadays, shit sucks but either you get with the system or get left behind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Sizzurp
I just come here to fuck around tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@Swagwaffle

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
1 and 3 mainly

I already got what i came for i dont know why im still here