Who else considered getting into Bitcoin when it was at like $1?

reborn

reborn

Banned
I wonder how many of you guys knew about Bitcoin back in like 2011 when it was at $1 or $10 or whatever? I did and I considered getting in but then I thought it is nothing but a mathematical system so why the fuck would I waste my time or money on this crap? Today I know all it takes for a system to work financially is people believing in it. I want a time machine so bad 😢

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 7098
I knew about hitching since 2015 but
UT by then it was too late

I bought something with BTC in 2011 and then had some dollars left over in my account but I lost the password to it. I could've been a millionaire now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 14978 and DivineBeing
Yes, in 2013. I opened a wallet at the time that gave a negligible free amount that ended up being worth over $500 in 2017.

I bought something with BTC in 2011 and then had some dollars left over in my account but I lost the password to it. I could've been a millionaire now.
im guessing you've already tried everything you could to recover that password? fucking brutal

im guessing you've already tried everything you could to recover that password? fucking brutal

Having had Bitcoin and lost it is even worse than missing out on it. I read about a guy that lost 400 Million Dollars in Germany. He must be hating himself for the rest of his life.

I remember telling my parents like in 2018 I believe when bitcoin wasn't even at 1k about how bitcoin is rising,back when crypto started attracting people
they called me stupid......well how turntables :feelshmm:

I remember telling my parents like in 2018 I believe when bitcoin wasn't even at 1k about how bitcoin is rising,back when crypto started attracting people

Let them know they are fucking retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Chad69
I wonder how many of you guys knew about Bitcoin back in like 2011 when it was at $1 or $10 or whatever? I did and I considered getting in but then I thought it is nothing but a mathematical system so why the fuck would I waste my time or money on this crap? Today I know all it takes for a system to work financially is people believing in it. I want a time machine so bad 😢
I frist heard about it, in 2014 orso.
bitcoin was at 500 usd orso. I didn't bleive in it.
i DID TRY TO SET UP, LITECOIN O MY COMPTER. FOR MINING. But I couldn't get it to work on muh computer; it was difficult alot. so that failed. If I had it to get working and would had hodl (which I doubt I would have done), I be rich now

In 2017. I bought for like 400 USD worth of Peercoin crypto (was top 5-10) back than. Today it is still worth less than the buying price in 2017. A pure shitcoin. I still own it, ut I lost passwords

So that was muh crypto path, pre-summer 2020. In summer 2020 I jumped back in. And I am now a full believer, in many user case for crypto's. About 70% of my net worth is in cryptos now.

Not only did they give bad opinion/advice.
They also try to, or did, rob you of potentially life changing amounts of money.

I hate people with strong opinions, when they are not back well by some reasoning. And even when they are backed by reasoning. You just don't know, most of the times, wether something is bad, decent, good or great. Especially when you know jack shit about it.

Not enough people say, ro dare to say:
"I dunno", or "I have no opinion about that" or "i don't know enough (or any) about it". etc......

• +1
Reactions: reborn and Chad69
Not only did they give bad opinion/advice.
They also try to, or did, rob you of potentially life changing amounts of money.

I hate people with strong opinions, when they are not back well by some reasoning. And even when they are backed by reasoning. You just don't know, most of the times, wether something is bad, decent, good or great. Especially when you know jack shit about it.

Not enough people say, ro dare to say:
"I dunno", or "I have no opinion about that" or "i don't know enough (or any) about it". etc......
they said that Im stupid and that my dad works every day to bring bread to the table and that I really think some internet money will make us rich

I talked with my dad in 2021 about giving it another chance and he really amazed me....he said that crypto profit is better than stocks but crypto is very unpredictable unlike stocks

i used to buy a bunch of drugs on the darknet when BTC was at around $50, and always created a new wallet, leaving some marginal amount of BTC in the old wallet, when using the same site again because i was scared of getting the cops on me. no need to mention that stuff would have been worth good $ today

they said that Im stupid and that my dad works every day to bring bread to the table and that I really think some internet money will make us rich
Did you still manage to put in some of your own money back than?
I talked with my dad in 2021 about giving it another chance and he really amazed me....he said that crypto profit is better than stocks but crypto is very unpredictable unlike stocks
Yeah. 20/20 hindsight. Crypto/Bitcoin outperformed ever other asset class in the past 10 years. GIGA AMOUNTS.
Everyone that has shitted on Bitcoin/crypto since before 2021; was GIGA wrong. And is now alot more poor, than if he/she had called it right and put in some money.

If a person, can't accept. he was a MEGA retard. for shitting on bitcoin in year 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019. That person is an in denial coper.
I was shitting on Bitcoin, crypto,. mback in 2014. And I was a dumb fucking retard. If I had put the 4000 USD unto bitcoin at that time, instead of stocks, cfd's, blabla. I be today $450,000 richer. Now, losing in essence, because of of being ring, $450,000. One has to accept one was a retrad back than. A mega retard.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Have an old classmate who invested in btc in 2011 or 2012, he told me to invest as well and even offered me like 4 btc's for free. I refused because it seemed too much hassle to make wallet and go through the process. Today those 4 bitcoins i refused (FOR FUCKING FREE) are worth like
200 000 $ and that old classmate is out of reach. He disappeared somewhere after btc's price increased to like 20 000$ +. No facebook, instagram, his long time phone number is not working says number doesnt exist. Like bitch ass nigga just disappeared and doesnt exist. Nigga probably went ghost since he became a billionaire and alot of people knew he was investing from the beginning so he got scared. Nigga living on some island on his luxury resort or on his yacht nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScreaM and eduardkoopman
Was too young unfortunately