Who else constantly frauds their face in public?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
With jutting I look high MTN low HTN. Without jutting and resting my face, no squinting, jaw jutting or any muscles contracting I look like a complete subhuman due to sfs syndrome and recession.

With jutting and doing proper softmaxxes; beard frauding, bb cream, eyelashes curling, haircut maxxing i look somewhat decent and can fraud the existence of recession. Death sentence if i don’t do it.

On dates I can fraud pretty well. I plan them always at night time when my nasolabial folds and under eye circles aren’t that prominent, on top of that i use bb cream so it makes them almost non existent. Jutting and squinting on top of that make me look low HTN in motion and makes my face look semi-angular.

Only time i relax my face and let myself go is when I’m alone in my room.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, s t a l l i o n, moggathon and 2 others
Real bro without frauding I’m Ltn

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
With jutting I look high MTN low HTN. Without jutting and resting my face, no squinting, jaw jutting or any muscles contracting I look like a complete subhuman due to sfs syndrome and recession.

With jutting and doing proper softmaxxes; beard frauding, bb cream, eyelashes curling, haircut maxxing i look somewhat decent and can fraud the existence of recession. Death sentence if i don’t do it.

On dates I can fraud pretty well. I plan them always at night time when my nasolabial folds and under eye circles aren’t that prominent, on top of that i use bb cream so it makes them almost non existent. Jutting and squinting on top of that make me look low HTN in motion and makes my face look semi-angular.

how do you fraud your philtrum ?

Imo jutting is mroe comfortable i jut even when im alone