Who else feels pathetic af

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autist
I'm an effeminate, impotent, attention starved incel with a pathetic yearning for a female that I'll probably not ever even get.
I'm an abused, rotting dog that keeps daydreaming about success and love that by the looks of it I'm incapable of achieving.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, iblamehumphrey and n9wiff
I guarantee I'm worse off than you and I don't feel pathetic. That's right. My oneitis is getting rawdogged every night just a few meters away from me while I rot alone as a 28 y/o dateless KHHV. Nothing beats that and yet I don't feel pathetic. It's all about your mindset. Just gotta change that my friend, you'll be okay.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sigma ✰, vrilmaxxer, Andremln and 1 other person
I guarantee I'm worse off than you and I don't feel pathetic. That's right. My oneitis is getting rawdogged every night just a few meters away from me while I rot alone as a 28 y/o dateless KHHV. Nothing beats that and yet I don't feel pathetic. It's all about your mindset. Just gotta change that my friend, you'll be okay.
Shoutout to nihilism 🐐

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
  • Love it
Reactions: Andremln
literally me except im htn mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
What do you mean a few metres away from you,you live with your crush that is getting fucked?😭

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
That's right. My oneitis is getting rawdogged every night just a few meters away from me and i love thinking about her getting fucked 24/7

I will pray for you bhai 😢

• So Sad
What do you mean a few metres away from you,you live with your crush that is getting fucked?😭
No, she lives nearby. Her husband flew in from Pakistan earlier this year. Despite living near me, in the 8 years I have known her, I've only seen her like five times and even that might be an overestimation.

• So Sad
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
I will pray for you bhai 😢
Thank you brother. :feelsbadman: To be honest I don't feel anything inside anymore. I think at one point I felt so much pain that it just exploded within me and now I am nothing but a dead man walking.

Thank you brother. :feelsbadman: To be honest I don't feel anything inside anymore. I think at one point I felt so much pain that it just exploded within me and now I am nothing but a dead man walking.
I will pray some extra nafl for you, inshallah god will find you a good wife that will cook and raise your beautiful children.

• Woah