Who else has no social media?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Never had FB, insta, snap, tiktok. I only got LinkedIn because of work. But I rarely post and don't even have my pic. If I get these things I'd be easily googleable because of my shitty unique name.

Only thing I've got is WhatsApp JFL which is just confirmation I have a phone number at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, zharupodrugu, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
I made an incel acc on Instagram and got like 500 followers and then deleted all the incrl posts now jb think I’m high status because of 0 posts 500 followers.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, efidescontinuado, LampPostPrime and 4 others
I have them but I never use them

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and gribsufer1
I made an incel acc on Instagram and got like 500 followers and then deleted all the incrl posts now jb think I’m high status because of 0 posts 500 followers.
Tales from Irimias prevails….

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
There is no record of me existing on the internet. I have a twitter account created only to shit on crypto twitter faggots but everything is default and only use during bullruns. Don't even have a linkedin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and SecularIslamist
Incel trait

Only insta but it's dead af

There is no record of me existing on the internet. I have a twitter account created only to shit on crypto twitter faggots but everything is default and only use during bullruns. Don't even have a linkedin
Technically yeah I have a fake Twitter and FB. Only for crypto and stalkmaxxing. But nothing with my personal name online apart from LinkedIn which my employers force everyone on.

You're NEET anyway. Having LinkedIn is like having insta and selfies of you in your bedroom, while 99.9% of pics are people on holidays etc.

All I have is this place, titkok and YouTube

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and SecularIslamist
No one is surprised you have nothing bro. Sandchimp/curry who looks disgusting. Low iq. Of course you don’t have any social media. I mean it’s in the name, social. You aren’t social. Even if you tried to be no one would want to engage with your media. You are a fucking abused sand beetle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and LampPostPrime
No one is surprised you have nothing bro. Sandchimp/curry who looks disgusting. Low iq. Of course you don’t have any social media. I mean it’s in the name, social. You aren’t social. Even if you tried to be no one would want to engage with your media. You are a fucking abused sand beetle.
Keep crying Albanian gypsy.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
That’s your response jfl… I’ve completely broken you.
You've broken yourself. You come here writing an essay and make posts on my thread about me rather than the topic, just because I stated the obvious (Albanians are brown) and everyone else agreed with me.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Incel trait
Another incel trait is 99% of the time using Instagram and Twitter and fb to follow and simp for hot girls like i do lmao

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and efidescontinuado
You've broken yourself. You come here writing an essay and make posts on my thread about me rather than the topic, just because I stated the obvious (Albanians are brown) and everyone else agreed with me.
You mentioned yourself in this thread. You stated yourself how you have no social media. I’m just letting you know the reason in case you didn’t know.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I only have Snapchat and WhatsApp

Funnily enough, I went on a date today with a girl who did use Facebook in the past but other than that, she doesn't use Instagram, Snapchat etc. and is only active on WhatsApp.

Shame that she's older than me otherwise I'd consider dating her long term.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and SecularIslamist
I have instagram but stupidly removed like all of the hundreds people I knew in real life from school who were following me a few years ago. What a stupid desicion that was.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
It's a good thing. Don't let anybody fool you

Fake Facebook.
Fake Instagram.

Normal Tik Tok.
Normal Twitter.

I have IG (was inactive for a loong while & Snap (not active, cant be bothered to do daily streaks tbh) and thats it. WhatsApp too but that's the default, basically.

Not having any social media or followers is essentially cursing yourself to being an outcast.

over if no social media in 2023