Who else here have the combo super projected supras + recessed infras?

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
This thing is really painfull as it's not harmonious at all. It gives you tired hunter eyes (which is not what you want).

In some lighting your eyes can look good because you'll mainly notice the projected supras. In others lighting (like strong lighting), your recessed infras will be too obvious and the imbalance between your supras and infras will kill you.

I guess that infras implants or fat graft are the solution.
Volufiline... I don't know, I never tried

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manfrommars, BlackpilledRevenge, Deleted member 31944 and 2 others
#metoo
Infraorbital implants or canthoplasty is only solution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Akatlyn and temporomandibular32
I CANT WAIT FOR MY INFRAORBITAL MALAR IMPLANTS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpilledRevenge, NerdcelThundercok, Akatlyn and 1 other person
Can you cope with fillers instead for example to add volume to the infraorbital area ?
I would not in a million years recommend putting fillers anywhere near your eyeballs lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
#metoo
Infraorbital implants or canthoplasty is only solution.
I have this as well. Gonna get fillers as temporary solution soon. For me its genetic though from my mothers side

I have this as well. Gonna get fillers as temporary solution soon. For me its genetic though from my mothers side
Do NOT put fillers near your eyeballs, one thing if fillers start travelling around your lip or chin but you do not want them to travel around your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 29155
Both my supras and infras are recessed.

Do NOT put fillers near your eyeballs, one thing if fillers start travelling around your lip or chin but you do not want them to travel around your eyes.
Proof of shit results?

Proof of shit results?
Fillers do travel eventually, and when they travel right next to your eyeballs it's a very big health hazard.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Fillers do travel eventually, and when they travel right next to your eyeballs it's a very big health hazard.
Gotta take risks. Either looking like a zombie for years or get the temporary solution

Gotta take risks. Either looking like a zombie for years or get the temporary solution
Good luck when you need to remove one of your eyes from giga toxic infection since the fillers traveled back behind your eyeball. Fillers belong only in lips or jaw if they have to exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Nebula
What route is the filler supposed to take to your eyeball?

Both my supras and infras are recessed.
Not good but I can't figure which case is the worst
One projected + one recessed completely ruins your eye area. Imagine O'Pry with hollow undereyes and dark circles

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Good luck when you need to remove one of your eyes from giga toxic infection since the fillers traveled back behind your eyeball. Fillers belong only in lips or jaw if they have to exist.
Thats like saying dont take muh roids cuz muh aging muh heart attack. Looksmaxxing is risktaking. I need fat i dont need bone. My bone is already there when i touch it

Thats like saying dont take muh roids cuz muh aging muh heart attack. Looksmaxxing is risktaking. I need fat i dont need bone. My bone is already there when i touch it
Yes but some looksmaxing is safe and some is unnecessarily risky.

Not good but I can't figure which case is the worst
One projected + one recessed completely ruins your eye area. Imagine O'Pry with hollow undereyes and dark circles
I'd prefer to have one recessed. Now I have to cope with HGH and bonesmashing.

Nothing is safe going surgery route tf u mean
Some things are relative low risk like chin filler, hair transplant, low movement bimax.

While things like canthoplasty, LL and fucking putting fillers in your infras are high risk of bad results.

• JFL
Some things are relative low risk like chin filler, hair transplant, low movement bimax.

While things like canthoplasty, LL and fucking putting fillers in your infras are high risk of bad results.
Ur nigga ass literally recommended canthoplasty in his first comment on this thread. I cant :lul:

Ur nigga ass literally recommended canthoplasty in his first comment on this thread. I cant :lul:
It is a high risk surgery doesn't mean it's not one of the few ways to fix droopy lower lids. Also it's still safer than fucking infra fillers. Sometimes high risk looksmaxing is only way to get there.

• JFL
It is a high risk surgery doesn't mean it's not one of the few ways to fix droopy lower lids. Also it's still safer than fucking infra fillers. Sometimes high risk looksmaxing is only way to get there.
The last sentence is literally what i said earlier. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Jfl. Therese many here that got undereye fillers and i see no complaints or reports from muh blindness or mub toxic. Just fear mongering again

The last sentence is literally what i said earlier. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Jfl. Therese many here that got undereye fillers and i see no complaints or reports from muh blindness or mub toxic. Just fear mongering again
I said sometimes, getting infra implants is the safest way to fix infras. LL is brutal but still only way to get height.

How about fat grafts since they’re more natural as the fat is taken from your body ?

Yes but some looksmaxing is safe and some is unnecessarily risky.
A good doc would make sure it’s safe jfl. Maybe if you’re going to some quack, but it’s a standard procedure offered by most plastic surgeons.

I said sometimes, getting infra implants is the safest way to fix infras. LL is brutal but still only way to get height.
Let me cope with undereye fillers please. I want to stop looking subhuman

• JFL
I have the same shit
How much cost infraorbital rim implants ??

cantho + infra implants

Attachments

• BD896CFD-1DD7-47D5-91B0-FE7A5F772E07.jpeg
    BD896CFD-1DD7-47D5-91B0-FE7A5F772E07.jpeg
    319.9 KB · Views: 0
I have prominent supras but scleral show

• +1
Reactions: thecel
This thing is really painfull as it's not harmonious at all. It gives you tired hunter eyes (which is not what you want).

In some lighting your eyes can look good because you'll mainly notice the projected supras. In others lighting (like strong lighting), your recessed infras will be too obvious and the imbalance between your supras and infras will kill you.

I guess that infras implants or fat graft are the solution.
Volufiline... I don't know, I never tried
these are the real serial killer eyes