Who else imagined themselves as a slayer when a kid?

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
When I was 12 or so I always thought that in my late teens and early twenties I would be fucking hot girls every weekend

I’m 18 and I’m here.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Slayers did not exist when I was a kid. Other than a few famous professional athletes or movie stars. The best looking guy only got the best looking girl.

Slayers did not exist when I was a kid. Other than a few famous professional athletes or movie stars. The best looking guy only got the best looking girl.
U a boomercel? Cause the situation in the west has changed from that for quite a long time dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
i was a good looking kid i literally modeled for macys and got told i was cute everywhere i went im still above average but not at the level i was as a kid

I WOULDVE BEEN CHAD WTF HAPPENED I MISS THE VALIDATION I DESERVE FUCK
U a boomercel? Cause the situation in the west has changed from that for quite a long time dude
its completly different man the top 20 percent of men literally have the choice to get any girl they want while sub chadlites got to fight for what they can get

damn actually I forgot that I used to model as a baby :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I never really thought about my future. I still don't tbh.

I coped with money back then JFL before knowing what betabuxx is :lol: 😂😂

I coped with money back then JFL before knowing what betabuxx is :lol: 😂😂
Same, I thought that because my family was well off I didn’t have anything to worry about and all the girls would surround me

Same, I thought that because my family was well off I didn’t have anything to worry about and all the girls would surround me
I thought I would be rich with stock trading but inceldom destroyed me I just LDARed lol haha, what's the point of getting girl with money. I'll always take actual relationship with being broke.

I just want my NW1 back