Who else looks worse in daylight?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I look the worse in outside daylight. Indoors and at night my face looks better. It looks leaner and more angular. Also hides soft tissue flaws.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
So you’re all chads?

Aight.

I look the worse in outside daylight. Indoors and at night my face looks better. It looks leaner and more angular. Also hides soft tissue flaws.
You look your best with a bag on your head you ugly faggot

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Andrew_433
I look better in daylight, artificial overhead lighting gives me weird lines in places I got none, also makes fucked up horizontal veins show everywhere.

I look better in daylight, artificial overhead lighting gives me weird lines in places I got none, also makes fucked up horizontal veins show everywhere.
Whats your pheno?

I look better in daylight, artificial overhead lighting gives me weird lines in places I.
Because you’re old

Whats your pheno?
my mother is a faelid my father is a mix of hallstatt and pacific islander (kind of looks paleo atlantid with dark skin, light eyes and pitch black hair but less robust)

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
my mother is a faelid my father is a mix of hallstatt and pacific islander (kind of looks paleo atlantid with dark skin, light eyes and pitch black hair but less robust)
Must explain why. White people with light features tend to look better in daylight.

Must explain why. White people with light features tend to look better in daylight.
I looked way worse before I tightened my skin with all those wires.

that reminds me you haven't seen what I look like now.

Whatever helps you cope
IMG 8390

indoor lightning makes me look way leaner but i’ll look like this outdoor after leanmaxxing inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
indoor lightning makes me look way leaner but i’ll look like this outdoor after leanmaxxing inshallah
Ethnics look better on average indoors with artificial lightning.

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
I looked way worse before I tightened my skin with all those wires.

that reminds me you haven't seen what I look like now.
Pm little before n after?

My father has same pheno
Was your father a slayer back in the day