Who even likes jeans

Lorence

Lorence

Total Oldfag Death
Joined
Nov 30, 2023
Posts
30,264
Reputation
35,739
Jeans are the worst pants ever made
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamexyz, Klasik616, horseman. and 4 others
I love jeans
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman. and sugarfucker
Me, didnt llike them until I was like 16 tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman.
true, real men wear assless chaps
 
you just have to get ones that fit properly and don't make you look like a homo or fentanyl addict
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negative and sugarfucker
Wtf do you wear lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Junbae
Jeans are law
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mangotimer
Jeans are the worst pants ever made
Jeans were historically made for peasant workers that's why they are so rigid and hot, they were made to last long.
 
Last edited:
denim mogs all other pants jfl

over for your nt maxxing if you don't have multiple pairs of nice jeans
1790561477258

200.gif
chinos
 
Last edited:
I do
What else are you supposed to wear
 
Jeans suck for sensory issues
 
  • +1
Reactions: milkshake_addict
i hate the feel of jeans on my bare thighs sweatpants mogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: pony
Jeans are the worst pants ever made
Finally someone who says it.
Eather baggy or nice fabric.
Tight ass jeans are just wrong bruh:feelswhat:.

(Not for foids obviously:lul::lul:)
 
I feel so targeted rn, I wear jeans all the time
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
4
Views
38
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
94
Lorence
Lorence
Upsilon
Replies
16
Views
100
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Muttcel foid killer
Replies
7
Views
57
_Jason_
_Jason_
dhusc
Replies
0
Views
24
dhusc
dhusc

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 2ndAscension
  • Crimx991
  • milkshake_addict
  • pony
  • GermanSubmarine
Back
Top