Who foids would rather fuck tier list

yes white people are more attractive on average
but some users are just retarded and put all of their value in their race, making them rate all ethnics lower and all whites higher
And this mostly applies to men. But Latina and Asian foids are objectively hotter than white foods.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
And this mostly applies to men. But Latina and Asian foids are objectively hotter than white foods.
Personally I like white girls more, but id say average asian girl is more attractive than average white nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
chad>all
stacy>any guy under htn
htn equal to stacy
htn>any foid under stacy
htb>ltn and subhuman

Basically ‘straight’ foids (which don’t really exist) generally prefer men over women of course, but would rather fuck certain women over a lot of men. They make exceptions.
Am I the only one who understood this

• +1
Basically straight women (which don’t really exist anyway) would rather go lesbian for a stacy than fuck a mtn or ltn especially!
But of course she would rather fuck a chad or even a htn than stacy because they still generally prefer men.
Change your point it makes it seem like Htn < Stacy

Change your point it makes it seem like Htn < Stacy
As long as they’re supposedly ‘straight’ as they’d believe, they’d be equally as willing to fuck a htn as they would a stacy.
But if she’s bi and fully aware, she’d probably fuck stacy over htn.
That’s why I’d say they’re generally equal in the ‘straight’ female gaze.

Last edited:
As long as they’re supposedly ‘straight’ as they’d believe, they’d be equally as willing to fuck a htn as they would a stacy.
But if she’s bi and fully aware, she’d probably fuck stacy over htn.
That’s why I’d say they’re generally equal in the ‘straight’ female gaze.
I’d also fuck a Stacy over Htn so I can’t blame em

I’d also fuck a Stacy over Htn so I can’t blame em
No, I said equally as willing (if they are a supposed ‘straight’ girl).
And are you a guy?

chad>all
stacy>any guy under htn
htn equal to stacy
htn>any foid under stacy
htb>ltn and subhuman
continued list:

mtn equal to htb
mtb, ltb, ltn and subhumans are all doomed

Again, this isn’t overall objective. This is strictly in a ‘straightfemale gaze.

continued list:

mtn equal to htb
mtb, ltb, ltn and subhumans are all doomed

Again, this isn’t overall objective. This is strictly in a ‘straightfemale gaze.
Mtn never equal to a htb unless the girl is literally bisexual

Mtn never equal to a htb unless the girl is literally bisexual
In the gaze of a ‘straight’ foid, mtn is equal to htb yes.
‘Straight’ women still generally prefer men, but they make exceptions for hotter foids to filter the ugliest men.

In the gaze of a ‘straight’ foid, mtn is equal to htb yes.
‘Straight’ women still generally prefer men, but they make exceptions for hotter foids to filter the ugliest men.
A girl wouldn’t be gay over an average guy they just wouldn’t fuck either. mtn > Htb for majority of girls.

Mtn << Stacy tho

• +1
A girl wouldn’t be gay over an average guy they just wouldn’t fuck either. mtn > Htb for majority of girls.

Mtn << Stacy tho
Yeah for sure, they generally don’t go for either mtn or htb at all. But if a ‘straight’ foid at a party let’s say, drunk af and horny, has no choice because all there is available are mtn’s and htn’s, then she’d probably rather fuck a mtn for the night because at least he has a dick jfl.

Yes, stacy>>mtn definitely.