Who had results with castor oil in eyebrows

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I’m using castor oil , peppermintoil and dermastamp on my brows since 10 days cause I have thin eyebrows from much plucking for several years.
Don’t see much improvement till now.
I also take 5ml oral castor oil a day

Brows before plucking vs brows now

Will they ever come back?

Attachments

• E6580977-80A5-4807-BBA2-6D3C77D326B5.jpeg
    E6580977-80A5-4807-BBA2-6D3C77D326B5.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5AE8F2EC-B500-44D2-AAB6-E87AEEF3EC84.jpeg
    5AE8F2EC-B500-44D2-AAB6-E87AEEF3EC84.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Use minoxidil too

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, Deleted member 19896 and Erik-Jón
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I need it for my lashes where you buy it from

It's not permanent like minox on brows is it?
No not permanent, i get it prescribed for free for eye tension u mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
No not permanent, i get it prescribed for free for eye tension u mirin
You have high eye pressure?

I have that too but they dont prescribe me anything :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 3946
No minox dosent destroy fat pads

Just collagen
Brutal collagen pill, doesn’t this guy already have death tier collagen anyways so might as well blast minox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
No minox dosent destroy fat pads

Just collagen
What do you base this on? Consensus seems to be that currently there is no good evidence that min affects collagen to any significant degree in humans.

What do you base this on? Consensus seems to be that currently there is no good evidence that min affects collagen to any significant degree in humans.
Collagen legit dosent matter you can recover it anyway.

Topically it will reduce collagen where you use it which dosent matter for your brows anyway

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and Cidre enjoyer
  • +1

Topically it will reduce collagen where you use it which dosent matter for your brows anyway
Nigga I asked you to back up your claims, not reinforce them :ROFLMAO: Also no offence, but I don't think your claims make sene

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Nigga I asked you to back up your claims, not reinforce them :ROFLMAO: Also no offence, but I don't think your claims make sene
Ive used minox have you?

The effect of minox on skin isn't something you should be concerned about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
look into microblading/microshading too

Ive used minox have you?

The effect of minox on skin isn't something you should be concerned about
Yes, both topically and orally(drinking topical solution). I am currently drinking a few drops of minox daily. I can't say I've noticed any changes to my skin. But I am not denying that there are anecdotal reports of min ageing skin. I was just curious if you had any scientific sources supporting this as well. Peace

I’m using castor oil , peppermintoil and dermastamp on my brows since 10 days cause I have thin eyebrows from much plucking for several years.
Don’t see much improvement till now.
I also take 5ml oral castor oil a day
I usually have dense, bushy eyebrows. There was one time I tried to look more euro centric, so I thought for pictures I'd try and make them look thinner but fuck that, I'm embracing my ethnic side more and even want to further enhance it. (I'm brown and white, half and half)

So what I've done is I let my eyebrows grow back again, and I applied castor oil and even a dab of peppermint oil to my eyebrows, hair before bedtime for a couple of months. The results are pretty good.

I usually have dense, bushy eyebrows. There was one time I tried to look more euro centric, so I thought for pictures I'd try and make them look thinner but fuck that, I'm embracing my ethnic side more and even want to further enhance it. (I'm brown and white, half and half)

So what I've done is I let my eyebrows grow back again, and I applied castor oil and even a dab of peppermint oil to my eyebrows, hair before bedtime for a couple of months. The results are pretty good.
can you link me either products?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Xangsane
Castor oil isn't that effective but given its texture it can make it seem like your density is increasing

It really works? You have anyone comment on anything looking different?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It really works? You have anyone comment on anything looking different?
Yep - one girl at my workplace told me they're very bushy and wishes hers would be like that so she doesn't have to draw them on all the time

:lul::lul::lul:

They can get away with makeup and drawing on a new face but we can't. Oh well, we don't have to wash masks off our faces off daily :lul:

Brutal collagen pill, doesn’t this guy already have death tier collagen anyways so might as well blast minox
yeah lost it all from brutal stress

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

U can’t recover it. I. Lost mine at the age of 18 due to unbelievable stress and it didn’t come back till now under my eyes

Nigger what
I know it sounds retarded, I thought so myself the first time I saw a user here posting about it. But turns out quite a few people from various hairloss communities have been experimenting with this for a while now and it is actually a viable option. Ingredients in most minox brands are totally safe for ingestion. It can be even more effective than using topical for some people! You only need a few drops as well - this makes it way cheaper compared to normal application of minox. And besides promoting growth for the scalp, beard and lashes, it also lets you target the lashes, which can be hard to grow otherwise.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
U can’t recover it. I. Lost mine at the age of 18 due to unbelievable stress and it didn’t come back till now under my eyes
no no you can’t recover it, thats why celebs look 60 one day and 20 years younger a day later after visiting some beauty doc

• +1
you lost fat pads moron

no no you can’t recover it, thats why celebs look 60 one day and 20 years younger a day later after visiting some beauty doc
he's lost fat pads he's retarded

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Wont it all fall out when you stop using?
nah you just have to do it for >6months and then you'll keep most of the gains

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface