Who had the bigger ascension, Salludon or Ehren?

Who had the better ascension ?

• Salludon

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Ehren

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
habeebullah

habeebullah

Iron
Imo i gotta go with Ehren all the way. He went from truecel up to like chadliteish (10/10 appeal for teen girls though)

Salludon already had a good base, and was around MTN and ascended to Chad. So overall he looks better now but he could of still had a good life had he never ascended

Attachments

• IMG_4751.jpeg
    IMG_4751.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4750.png
    IMG_4750.png
    181 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4752.jpeg
    IMG_4752.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4753.jpeg
    IMG_4753.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
Salludon already had a good base, and was around MTN and ascended to Chad.
I agree with this but you could also make the case for the first guy due to being born white and blonde

I think its a tie

btw did salludon ever post here as a frequent user? people always talk about him but this was way before my time...and idk who this ehren dude is

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah
I agree with this but you could also make the case for the first guy due to being born white and blonde

I think its a tie

btw did salludon ever post here as a frequent user? people always talk about him but this was way before my time...and idk who this ehren dude is
ehren is @nordsmog and salludon used to be pretty active but he hasn’t posted in almost 2 years now.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and maxxmclooks
craig still looks like shit, he's a giga fraud + manlet

the first dude looks 12 in the before photo, not a fair comparison. also salludon is overrated.

Imo i gotta go with Ehren all the way. He went from truecel up to like chadliteish (10/10 appeal for teen girls though)

Salludon already had a good base, and was around MTN and ascended to Chad. So overall he looks better now but he could of still had a good life had he never ascended
Agree