Who has better looks / more appeal to women?

all4kai

all4kai

Iron
some random dude at school is constantly on my ass about how he mogs me and looks better then me.
Always bringing up how I'm into looksmaxxing, and how that makes me a chud or something. Bro is on my ass for wanting to be better.
He is trying to ufc styled fight me over who looks better so i guess looking forward to that. ( I weigh 137lbs lean, he is 120lbs)
Never seen him talk to a female at school past 2 years. 80% of my friends are female and they sure do think I have better looks.

me:
IMG 6663

Vs him: (there is a video where this picture was screenshotted from where he talks about shit me and cussing every 2 seconds claiming he’s gonna beat my ass in a fight and that he mogs.)
IMG 7008

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Both of you look like utter garbage
Can't expect anything except ufc talks from truecels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MACHETE, Allornothing, zura and 5 others
both look like ass. 2nd dude looks like a crackhead that got molested and beat up by jon jones though while u only look low T so i guess u mog him.

chads on the shit stained streets of mumbau

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Stop wearing glasses.

both twinks with zero appeal

some random dude at school is constantly on my ass about how he mogs me and looks better then me.
Always bringing up how I'm into looksmaxxing, and how that makes me a chud or something. Bro is on my ass for wanting to be better.
He is trying to ufc styled fight me over who looks better so i guess looking forward to that. ( I weigh 137lbs lean, he is 120lbs)
Never seen him talk to a female at school past 2 years. 80% of my friends are female and they sure do think I have better looks.

me: View attachment 2554265
Vs him: (there is a video where this picture was screenshotted from where he talks about shit me and cussing every 2 seconds claiming he’s gonna beat my ass in a fight and that he mogs.)
View attachment 2554267
Why are you talking about looksmaxxing in school autist? Also you are bloated boneless, have glasses and ethnic,

Both look like utter shit. You female friends tell you you look better cuz you betabuxxing for them and they wanna keep you by virtue signaling just cuz you are their friend (just like they say to land wales that they look great)

Both should stop fighting and agreeing on your future as truecels

Neither both are seamonkeys with nasty pheno