Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

6.5PSL

Banned
12966 East 44
2783115 Screenshot 20220202 2202003

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Vergil.is
not a good pic of birdcell as he's looking down but still birdcell has more appeal. Baseball player looks like a 40 year old dad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
not a good pic of birdcell as he's looking down but still birdcell has more appeal. Baseball player looks like a 40 year old dad.
It's a pic he recently posted in a thread I pulled from. What picture of him would you choose?

So you think he has more appeal than the baseball boy that I posted? Say they both walk into a In-N-Out after school on a Friday and a group of girls are there. Who is more likely to be accepted to their table?
bircell looks more attractive but also more scary looking so i'm not sure tbh. Baseball player has the "oofy doofy" look so maybe him in this scenario but if it was a club then birdcell

bircell looks more attractive but also more scary looking so i'm not sure tbh. Baseball player has the "oofy doofy" look so maybe him in this scenario but if it was a club then birdcell
Do you think women would gravitate toward Birdcell in a classroom setting?

@Birdcell but he needs to take better pics and dress well. He looks like an autist here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Birdcell
Stop obsessing over a nigga who’s ugly hambeast ex gf cheated on him with a sub 4 nigger manlet

Women can’t take u serious if u have a peanut head

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell

Nuff said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
rate**** @Birdcell not rats

• +1
He has insane features like his eye area and jaw, but why tf he looks uncanny? Short chin? Weird forehead? He should be in chad territory with those eyes and jaw but I can say he looks more like HTN to me

Honestly, the baseball player cause that's not a NT pic of birdcell plus the baseball player has money/status haloing him as well.

• +1
I wish , bro. Women want only to fuck me , they don't want to love me , but I just need love :ogre::feelswhy:
No you don't. Women are incapable of love if it's not their children. Just fuck and discard, then they'll never leave you alone which will feel like love

• Woah
No you don't. Women are incapable of love if it's not their children. Just fuck and discard, then they'll never leave you alone which will feel like love
You mean they will never love a man cuz it's only reserved for the child ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
One of the better morphs. Is that attainable for him?
to get that chin he would need like genio+implants+bonesmashing would be hard, other stuff ez. lip lift or fillers + zygo reduction and some type of eye surgery fot eye tilt

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
I agree that birdcell looks more scary, too low-trust

The other guy is too goofy tho. He reminds me of SPONGEBOB. He has a bloated face and everything (and consider he's a sportsman!!!)

So idk, tough decision

He has insane features like his eye area and jaw, but why tf he looks uncanny? Short chin? Weird forehead? He should be in chad territory with those eyes and jaw but I can say he looks more like HTN to me
He has stunted bone structure, he needs longer face

me after eye op

Attachments

• FaceApp_1652536497741.jpg
    FaceApp_1652536497741.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
short face syndrome

Baseball player will be considered betabuxx material by foids since he cannot generate genuine sexual attraction towards him