Who has real hunter eyes?

P

PatrickBasedman

Iron
I legit realised my eyes change shape so often something i look like barett with super narrow eyes and insane pct and sometimes have very almond shape with negative hooding that makes it look like nct
Not even opry has the hunter look,only in pictures

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ReinerGeist1 and LooksThinker
PatrickBasedman

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, SidharthTheSlayer and vampyre
I legit realised my eyes change shape so often something i look like barett with super narrow eyes and insane pct and sometimes have very almond shape with negative hooding that makes it look like nct
how tf o'pry doesn't have hunter eyes

Do You Have Some Kind Of Down Syndrome Retardation ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: gietol
Opry definently has hunter eyes, so does de poot etc.

• +1
Reactions: charizy
Who are some good oculoplastic surgeons? I know this forum doesn’t like Taban.

My eyes look like Cruise eyes with a better PFL but sometimes bad undereyes. I don't understand : there's day when my undereyes look normal (so my eyes look good and positive) and others days where I have really hollow and dark undereyes : disaster, it destroys my look.

Bad undereyes make your eyes look negative and rounder even with best supras ever

My eyes look like Cruise eyes with a better PFL but sometimes bad undereyes. I don't understand : there's day when my undereyes look normal (so my eyes look good and positive) and others days where I have really hollow and dark undereyes : disaster, it destroys my look.

Bad undereyes make your eyes look negative and rounder even with best supras ever
Are you planning to get infraorbital rim implants?

hunter eyes are cope
my supras are quite good but they restrict my eye sight

Who are some good oculoplastic surgeons? I know this forum doesn’t like Taban.
AFAIK, Ramieri is one of the best surgeon for general facially aesthetic surgeries.