Who has the better face/mogs facially (POLL/MOG BATTLE)

Who has the better looking face?

• Francisco Lachowski

• Brad Pitt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Sharpness Theory [] Animesthetics = Everything
Francisco Lachowski:
Large jpg 1
U3KXy

Brad Pitt:

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Hector
Pitt does and you’re doing him a disservice with that left pic jfl while using Chico’s best pic

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Lapuig, homesick and 11 others
Pitt does and you’re doing him a disservice with that left pic jfl while using Chico’s best pic
how am i doing him a disservice? what? i literally went through scrolling and scrolling to find a picture where his jaw looked best but ok. 2nd picture he's even clenching and squinting lol

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Swolepenisman, Deleted member 4675 and 4 others
Nb2

at 34 years old

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, homesick, Swolepenisman and 14 others
Chicos best pics mog pitts worst pics
Pitts best pics mog chicos worst pics
Chico’s best pics mog pitts best pics

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Swolepenisman, Deleted member 5292 and 7 others
Fuck them both
Really starting to hate pitt and chico now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swolepenisman, je3oe, Golang and 2 others
lmao 2 years later, ppl still making threads about the same 4 guys. shits getting old tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swolepenisman, je3oe, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
Chigo mogs him to andromeda and back. Pits massesters look bloated and weird as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 4675 and 3 others
Broooo JFL @ OP
He is so pissed and triggered that Pitt mogs
He cannot believe the man he worships didn't get more votes

It's already settled OP I already made a thread and Pitt won. Stop being a sore loser.

Pitt passes buzzcut test= versatility
Pitt had a long prime= longevity

Chico has a lightbulb head shape/facecut that is hidden by his hair.
Once he started Norwooding it exposed his head shape which also ruins his ratios(harmony)

Another big loss for Chico was collagen with his collagen, hair, and ratios messed up chico has greatly descended.

Chico is the guy whose looks can be ruined by a bad hair day.

Pitt can get his shit jacked up and go home and buzz it all off and still slay at the club that very night while Chico whines and cries to his barber.

JFL even if you take it out in real life Pitts money, fame, and movie role Halo allow him to have a far greater SMV than Chico

No matter which way you look at it(PSL or IRL) Pitt mogs.

Deal with it.

@ArvidGustavsson
@Hopelessmofoker
@Morpheus
@Swolepenisman
@Equinox
@Alban
@Achathin

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Swolepenisman, RAITEIII and 13 others
Pitt mogs jfl at psl autists

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Swolepenisman, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Broooo JFL @ OP

It's already settled OP I already made a thread and Pitt won. Stop being a sore loser.

Once he started Norwooding it exposed his head shape which also ruins his ratios(harmony)

Another big loss for Chico was collagen with his collagen, hair, and ratios messed up chico has greatly descended.

Pitt can get his shit jacked up and go home and buzz it all off and still slay at the club that very night while Chico whines and cries to his barber.

JFL even if you take it out in real life Pitts money, fame, and movie role Halo allow him to have a far greater SMV than Chico

Deal with it.

@ArvidGustavsson
@Hopelessmofoker
@Morpheus
@Swolepenisman
@Equinox
@Alban
@Achathin
you can type whatever essays of cope you want
i already went over your completely bullshit cherrypicking last thread and told u to go and fucking kill yourself

this thread i intentionally picked brad pitt's best pictures. I used one where he's even squinting and clench frauding. (I picked out the best picture out of the ones you used in your other thread)

unlike you did in your last thread, I didn't ping any chico gang members (you pinged literally all pitt copers and your friends)
Isn't it funny. you even went right out of your way now to ping all pitt copers in THIS THREAD once you saw just how badly he was being destroyed

despite all of that, chico has won 2:1 out of almost 20 voters
no picture cherrypicking unlike you, no pinging people who i knew would vote for either one in the original post UNLIKE YOU

and how many times are you gonna make a fool of yourself. you're seriously just such a loser. Every single time without fail when it's about who mogs facially/better looking, once you have nothing to say all you can hop to is "muhh pitt has status and money! muhh... look at current chico!"
Wow a prettyboy looks bad with shaved hair? wow... damn i guess you're right - that means pitt is better looking right?
jfl i knew once i hit open ignored content you'd be coping harder than you ever have before. You're actually pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swolepenisman, BonesAndHarmony and Deleted member 5393
depends where they come on the chart

Mk2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Aizen, Hector and 1 other person
Pitt mogs due to pheno

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Kingkellz
you can type whatever essays of cope you want
i already went over your completely bullshit cherrypicking last thread
No essays of cope
Only facts. I know it's a bitter pill for you to swallow.

this thread i intentionally picked brad pitt's best pictures.
😂😂 And you say I'm trolling
Most supporters of Pitt will disagree with you. Those are definitely not Pitts best pics. If you think that's his best I'm starting to see how your twisted/delusional mind thinks Chico has a better face than Pitt
20 voters
Your absolutely pathetic. My thread has a total of 72 voters. Pitt wins.
You always cope with sample size right?
What is 20 voters to over 70 voters? Jfl you are indeed the epitome of retarded
Wow a prettyboy looks bad with shaved hair
Which is why masc. Dom Chad's will outslay prettybois.
Prettyboys have a short shelf life as evidenced by Chico. At 28 yrs of age he is completely done for. At 34 yrs of age Pitt had a full head of hair, good collagen and starring in Troy.

A person that is truly good looking will look good with and without hair.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and .👽.
No essays of cope
Only facts. I know it's a bitter pill for you to swallow.

😂😂 And you say I'm trolling
Most supporters of Pitt will disagree with you. Those are definitely not Pitts best pics. If you think that's his best I'm starting to see how your twisted/delusional mind thinks Chico has a better face than Pitt

Which is why masc. Dom Chad's will outslay prettybois.
Prettyboys have a short shelf life as evidenced by Chico. At 28 yrs of age he is completely done for. At 34 yrs of age Pitt had a full head of hair, good collagen and starring in Troy.

A person that is truly good looking will look good with and without hair.
youre retarded, go die

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Chico prime > Pitt prime

Pitt overall though

• +1
Reactions: homesick, Swolepenisman, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others
I like Brad and in my opinion he is ultra good looking but Chico mogs him effortlessly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Swolepenisman
youre retarded, go die
Childish immature response as usual.
When you lose or can't dispute what I say with facts

You keep spewing out "cope" "go die" "you're retarded"

Tf is wrong with you 😂

Notice I've never told you to die
Notice I only started calling you retarded after you did

Also you have me on ignored?
What a pussy move. I have no one on ignore. If you are right you would prove ppl wrong instead of running away from the person that speaks facts by ignoring them.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Swolepenisman
Chico stands no chance against Pitt facially

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

Looks gay, no way I'll let FBI know I clicked on that tbh... Chico is extremly good looking, but Chico is the kind of looks you'll never get, no surgery that gives you harmony

Pitt has better pheno he appears white Chico looks Italian or some shit cause he doesn't have blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Kingkellz
Broooo JFL @ OP

Deal with it.

@ArvidGustavsson
@Hopelessmofoker
@Morpheus
@Swolepenisman
@Equinox
@Alban
@Achathin
oh and since u pinged the pitt copers
@needsolution
@Over
@Hector
@Chicofan
@Chico Chicowski
@cardiologist
@her
@PubertyMaxxer
@6ft1
@Vermilioncore
@IWantToMax
@Lightbulb
@iprayforascension
@Terminator2009
put these copers into place

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4675, Over and 6 others
@needsolution
@Over
@Hector
@Chicofan
@Chico Chicowski
@cardiologist
@her
@PubertyMaxxer
@6ft1
@Vermilioncore
@IWantToMax
@Lightbulb
@iprayforascension
@Terminator2009
Keep tagging your mindless cum drunk crew

It will never change the fact that women prefer Pitt over Chico.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted
Keep tagging your mindless cum drunk crew

It will never change the fact that women prefer Pitt over Chico.
lol gigacope
pitt was a complete no-name actor with zero fame until his late 20s
chico was scouted by a modelling agency at 16, by 17 had thousands of fan pages (tumblr) and fan fictions written of him + millions of views on youtube on fan made compilations and modelling videos

chico being mobbed PURELY for his looks. he's never been in a film or been involved in anything remotely close to the entertainment industry. millions of girls swoon over him even though he hasn't been in any films unlike pitt, he's famous PURELY for his looks and earned 1/3 of pitt's multi year film career just from modelling with his FACE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
One is famous because he is a GL good actor.

The other one is just well known because of his face.

One has slighly falios, the other one just "falio" is eye color.

One is described at super atractive by women, the other one is described at the most hot/beautiful man ever by women.

One is objectively more GL than the other and you know who.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 3997 and Vidyacoper
lachowski but lachowski cant casually bang high status gigamodels like pitt can

@needsolution
@Over
@Hector
@Chicofan
@Chico Chicowski
@cardiologist
@her
@PubertyMaxxer
@6ft1
@Vermilioncore
@IWantToMax
@Lightbulb
@iprayforascension
@Terminator2009
Done boyo boys
Ain't nobody mogging chico on this site
Yah boys @needsolution @Vidyacoper

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 3997 and 1 other person
One thing that really makes Chico's jaw so amazing is how sharp his masseters are. It's just a sharp angle when Pitt has big round masseters.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hector, Deleted member 4675 and 2 others
IMG 20200324 160146

Fucking brutal (nicolascage.gif)

How is this even a question?
6cbeab62807aee860f8507001852a453.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted and Kingkellz
Chico easily mogs, but Kim Taehyung mogs both and every single male that has ever existed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, sloopnoob, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
lol gigacope
chico was scouted by a modelling agency at 16, by 17 had thousands of fan pages (tumblr) and fan fictions written of him + millions of views on youtube on fan made compilations and modelling videos

chico being mobbed PURELY for his looks. he's never been in a film or been involved in anything remotely close to the entertainment industry. millions of girls swoon over him even though he hasn't been in any films unlike pitt, he's famous PURELY for his looks and earned 1/3 of pitt's multi year film career just from modelling with his FACE.

A truly good looking person looks good with and without hair. Only Pitt passes this test.

A truly good-looking person won't be washed up at 28(Chico)

Chico is hair, collagen, and harmony.
When he started Norwooding his Harmony and signs of youth/fertility took a hit.

When the last thing he had went(collagen) Chico was completely done. At a ripe age of 28 😂😂😂

Reminder this is Pitt at 34:

nb2.png

Chico at 28:

D206493A-6EC1-4EE6-926D-229F969E84A2.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2227, Equinox and 2 others
A truly good looking person looks good with and without hair. Only Pitt passes this test.

A truly good-looking person won't be washed up at 28(Chico)

Chico is hair, collagen, and harmony.
When he started Norwooding his Harmony and signs of youth/fertility took a hit.

When the last thing he had went(collagen) Chico was completely done. At a ripe age of 28 😂😂😂

Reminder this is Pitt at 34:

nb2.png

Chico at 28:

D206493A-6EC1-4EE6-926D-229F969E84A2.png
cope however you want. the poll speaks for itself. youre making yourself look dumb now reaching for whatever you can
well here it is now. 63.5% voted for chico. just barely 36% voted for pitt.
total of 62 voters, now you're shutted up
and whats even sadder is your other poll, a total of 91 votes, ALMOST A HUNDRED, and chico wins (even with the INSANE cherrypicking JFLL) by a total of 7 votes, majority (54%) voted for chico... EVEN WITH THE CHERRYPICKING
what are you gonna cope with now? i can already predict it lol
"m-muhh it doesnt matter what this forum says! 12 women on girlsaskguys.com said pitt is more attractive! pitt has status and fame muhh! buzzcut test muhhh!!"

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted
cope however you want. the poll speaks for itself. youre making yourself look dumb now reaching for whatever you can

and whats even sadder is your other poll, a total of 91 votes, ALMOST A HUNDRED, and chico wins (even with the INSANE cherrypicking JFLL) by a total of 7 votes, majority (54%) voted for chico... EVEN WITH THE CHERRYPICKING
"m-muhh it doesnt matter what this forum says! 12 women on girlsaskguys.com said pitt is more attractive! pitt has status and fame muhh! buzzcut test muhhh!!"
😂😂😂 The only one coping is you
Pitt was leading everywhere until you called your FAGGOT crew to vote for Chico like a braindead zombie

And yes girls opinion matter more than men in this case

Pitt also got 90% of votes on ****************

Lastly the buzzcut test is one of the most brutal blackpills of all time.
Most models and actors drop 2 psl points without hair.

Goes to show how robust and good-looking ppl like Pitt and Meeks are

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Lapuig, Kade and 2 others
Brad looked his best in fight club which was something like 35 years old... you chose terrible Brad pics.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Pubertymaxxer3
Pitt mogs because blonde and blue eyed.
Fucking hell chico looks like a hapa no bitch above 16 wants him

Pitt was leading everywhere until you called your FAGGOT crew to vote for Chico like a braindead zombie

nope
chico was winning 2:1 before I even mentioned ANYONE AT ALL (screenshot i took before i mentioned anyone because i knew you would be a huge faggot and say exactly this)
and that was with you calling your own faggot crew of pitt coper losers within an hour and a half of me posting the thread, who YOU KNEW would vote for pitt with you

i just love how thats your excuse. you cope with that? you literally did the exact same thing first way before i did
coper, youre using your own words against yourself
even after i called them the ratio didn't change at all LOL, chico was winning 2:1 constantly since the whole thread, even now he's winning by almost the exact same percentage at around 64%
i didnt mention anyone until just a few hours ago either

NOT ONLY THAT

in your own thread - the one where you cherrypicked, you called even MORE people than you did in this thread. Really? You called over your whole pitt cope crew within your original post and then you fucking dare to even cope in my thread by saying i did the same thing? It's not even comparable actually, the first thing you did was call them WITHIN your thread to make sure they would all intially vote for pitt with your gay ass
youre such a fucking hypocrite, you'll be hypocritical when you think i wont call you out for it JFL
you just made yourself look like a dumbass, and dont you even dare try and change subjects/avoid the point, i know full well youll have read every word
also pitt was winning by less than a handful of votes in your other thread before chico gang even found the thread, so made yourself look even dumber (you also cherrypicked too which makes it even worse, you literally cant defend yourself right now LOL)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hector and Deleted
Why the fuck does this matter why do u two faggots give a shit if pitt mogs chico or the other way around, either way they both Turbomog u subhumans out of the orbit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

lmao if you think what a bunch of PSL aspies think matters
Pitt mogs Chico to Phobos and Deimos

lmao if you think what a bunch of PSL aspies think matters
Pitt mogs Chico to Phobos and Deimos
how is he better looking than chico? chico's face is literally objectively better in every single way, EVERY SINGLE WAY other than potentially eye color, but that itself is worth 0.2 points max

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hector and Deleted member 3997
how is he better looking than chico? chico's face is literally objectively better in every single way, EVERY SINGLE WAY other than potentially eye color, but that itself is worth 0.2 points max
just stop arguing with them bro
no matter how hard they will lose on the end they will get some argument from ass and its endless

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Vidyacoper
just stop arguing with them bro
no matter how hard they will lose on the end they will get some argument from ass and its endless
youre right bro, i thought i could open their eyes and stop their cope, its just a waste of my time at this point.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Ian somerhalder mogs both tbh

cope

lol gigacope

(y)
I can't fathom the reason why either.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper