Who has the better face/mogs facially (POLL/MOG BATTLE)

Who has the better looking face?

• Francisco Lachowski

• Brad Pitt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Broooo JFL @ OP
He is so pissed and triggered that Pitt mogs
He cannot believe the man he worships didn't get more votes

It's already settled OP I already made a thread and Pitt won. Stop being a sore loser.

Pitt passes buzzcut test= versatility
Pitt had a long prime= longevity

Chico has a lightbulb head shape/facecut that is hidden by his hair.
Once he started Norwooding it exposed his head shape which also ruins his ratios(harmony)

Another big loss for Chico was collagen with his collagen, hair, and ratios messed up chico has greatly descended.

Chico is the guy whose looks can be ruined by a bad hair day.

Pitt can get his shit jacked up and go home and buzz it all off and still slay at the club that very night while Chico whines and cries to his barber.

JFL even if you take it out in real life Pitts money, fame, and movie role Halo allow him to have a far greater SMV than Chico

No matter which way you look at it(PSL or IRL) Pitt mogs.

Deal with it.

@ArvidGustavsson
@Hopelessmofoker
@Morpheus
@Swolepenisman
@Equinox
@Alban
@Achathin
The issue is Chico copers legitimately can’t separate what they’re attracted to in a woman (or maybe a man honestly) from the objective qualities that make a man attractive to women. It’s not even close. Pitt mogs him to hell and back with his masculinity, bone structure, versatility, longevity, charisma exuding from his facial features and in motion expressions/voice, etc. Look at him in my profile. Then look at him in Fight Club. Then Troy. Then Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. This dude manages to look truly ascendant no matter what look he goes for.

Once Lachowski’s collagen and hair density started fleeting he was utterly exposed. Current Pitt in his mid 50s with no status and wealth would outplay current 28 year old Chico with normie status and wealth, which just goes to show that he’s not relying on any one or two features. He’s the total Chad package.

• Love it
Reactions: Lmao and Kingkellz
pitt copers :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Hector
oh and since u pinged the pitt copers
@needsolution
@Over
@Hector
@Chicofan
@Chico Chicowski
@cardiologist
@her
@PubertyMaxxer
@6ft1
@Vermilioncore
@IWantToMax
@Lightbulb
@iprayforascension
@Terminator2009
put these copers into place
Done

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
NINTCHDBPICT000465178946 e1571056734417

Anime looking bone structure boy mogged both in his prime

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT000465178946-e1571056734417.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000465178946-e1571056734417.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6401, Kade and 1 other person
Prime chico destroys pitt. And pitt would be invisible next to 6'4 prime chico. But chico aged like shit, and 50 year old pittmogs 30yo chico to andromeda and back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Why are faggots going to mention longevity and buzzcut test? The question of this thread was pretty simple: Who has the better looking face? And the answer is just as simple as the question. One is known worldwide for his face aestethics, got rich off his looks and was one of the most famous supermodels. The other became a celebrated actor after a youth of being a nobody. Prime Chico reminds me of chess champion Bobby Fischer. Fischer's peak lasted only a couple of years but in that time frame he effortlessly dominated everybody and eventually became world champion. The same goes for Chico, his prime was very short but he was number one during that time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
prime chico wins

• +1
PSL wise Chico mogs Pitt, but irl Pitt will do better.

• +1

Reminder that chico mogs all top male models to death its comical

Last edited:
  • +1
Why are faggots going to mention longevity and buzzcut test? The question of this thread was pretty simple: Who has the better looking face? And the answer is just as simple as the question. One is known worldwide for his face aestethics, got rich off his looks and was one of the most famous supermodels. The other became a celebrated actor after a youth of being a nobody. Prime Chico reminds me of chess champion Bobby Fischer. Fischer's peak lasted only a couple of years but in that time frame he effortlessly dominated everybody and eventually became world champion. The same goes for Chico, his prime was very short but he was number one during that time.
So much this ^. Do you play chess? I am avid chess player, whats your elo?

• +1
So much this ^. Do you play chess? I am avid chess player, whats your elo?
I play online on lichess, I don't know my elo though. If you want to play sometimes you can pm me your username

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5292

• +1
like pitt transcended tot he next level of good looking, the looks of an A list actor, so i am gonna choose pitt.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6401 and Kade