Who Has The Most Ideal Lower Third?

ONLY considering the lower third, which one is the most ideal(sexually attractive) ?

• Total voters
Tom Brady badly mogs him jaw wise. Actually skull wise as a whole, I cannot name a single weak trait he has besides skull width.

View attachment 1659026
Lol?

O'Pry's jaw is MILES better than Brady's. It is just even not funny comparing the two :feelsokman:

Most importantly, O'Pry lower third MATCHES HIS FACE IDEALLY and REFINED. O'Pry jaw literally is aesthetic as fuck. It is not generic shit which is on most chads and Brady. While aesthetically pleasing, O'Pry's jaw is PERFECT, since it adheres to ALL standards given in other poster's video whatever by WW.

Again, I do not know if O'Pry's lower third is the best, it is subjective. But it CERTAINLY is TOP TIER, PERFECT, and VERY AESTHETIC. :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

Conclusion: you are just O'Pry hater :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Lol?

O'Pry's jaw is MILES better than Brady's. It is just even not funny comparing the two :feelsokman:

Most importantly, O'Pry lower third MATCHES HIS FACE IDEALLY and REFINED. O'Pry jaw literally is aesthetic as fuck. It is not generic shit which is on most chads and Brady. While aesthetically pleasing, O'Pry's jaw is PERFECT, since it adheres to ALL standards given in other poster's video whatever by WW.

Again, I do not know if O'Pry's lower third is the best, it is subjective. But it CERTAINLY is TOP TIER, PERFECT, and VERY AESTHETIC. :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

It's rounded like a tiktok twinks jaw

It's rounded like a tiktok twinks jaw
Nope, it is NOT rounded :feelsokman:

Srsly, how is it rounded? It is perfectly straight. There are 3 photos i posted of him above, in all 3 his mandible is straight like a ruler.

If you mean his chin, that's another matter. But it is a perfectly correct chin though it curves upward slightly.

Last edited:
Nope, it is NOT rounded :feelsokman:

Srsly, how is it rounded? It is perfectly straight. There are 3 photos i posted of him above, in all 3 his mandible is straight like a ruler.
From the front the gonions are quite rounded. His ramus cannot be identified vs jaw body from the front

From the front the gonions are quite rounded. His ramus cannot be identified vs jaw body from the front
It is his masseters, not his jaw. And it is actually very natural.

In O'Pry's specific photos, with correct angles like all models, this effect is reduced:

Sean

As you can see, his ramus is quite visible in here. ANd in all other photos, it is visible too tbh. :unsure:

what do you think about his lower third?

This guy just seems to have taller ramus.

It does not mean his jaw is more attractive.

In fact, O'Pry mogs because O'Pry's is more aesthetic. The guy above is good, but his jaw is too ogrish in comparison to O'Pry's.

Anways, I am yet to see any kind of study, which shows "tall ramus = beautiful". What we only know for now, is that you should have ramus visible. Not its height. (y)

Lol?

What the mainstream media says >>>> what the autistic obsession with models says.

Kibito 0

Why are masculine characters always drawn with:
  1. Very wide and square jaws.
  2. A very tall ramus and tall+ wide chin that is also square with a low gonial angle.
Because it's the ideal male look. O pry fits none of that criteria. Brady has a tall wide square jaw with a large ramus and low gonial angle thus he matches the criteria.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
This guy just seems to have taller ramus.

It does not mean his jaw is more attractive.

In fact, O'Pry mogs because O'Pry's is more aesthetic. The guy above is good, but his jaw is too ogrish in comparison to O'Pry's.

Anways, I am yet to see any kind of study, which shows "tall ramus = beautiful". What we only know for now, is that you should have ramus visible. Not its height. (y)
Depends. Low height in ramus usually means downward growth and from the front it looks ugly and too close to the ears. (Ryan Gosling)

1 but without the nigger lips