Who has tried opiods gtfih

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I want to buy some tramadol in order to endure operation on removing my dental decay (I have it heavily on 10 of my teeth and I suffer from pain already) so I will have to have 10 long procedures. I wonder how much sedation and painkilling it can give and how addictive it is
I also wonder whether doctors will detect Im tripping on tramadol how obvious it is
And how much to take for average trip (I have 40 100 mg pills)

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
c
I want to buy some tramadol in order to endure operation on removing my dental decay (I have it heavily on 10 of my teeth and I suffer from pain already) so I will have to have 10 long procedures. I wonder how much sedation and painkilling it can give and how addictive it is
I also wonder whether doctors will detect Im tripping on tramadol how obvious it is
And how much to take for average trip (I have 40 100 mg pills)
cant you just request meds from them

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Ive already ordered it and have a prescription I mean I will have them soon and wont buy anymore
If u take too much you'll be itching very badly and you'll be red af. Also you will look as if you didn't get much sleep. But your cognition level will stay similiar. If u take an appropiate dose you should be fine

Idk about tramadol but for codeine 240mg is good for first time, if u have tolerance more ofc.

Also yes it is addictive, you should have just asked for meds from the doctor. You can fuck your life up with this if u take 10 times

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ItsOverCel and MoneyMogging