Who has used AI images (of yourself) to fraud dating app/Instagram photos?

Have you ever used AI images (of yourself) to fraud dating app/Instagram photos?

• Yes, I have done it once

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title, and be very honest.

Examples of using AI images:
  • Faceswapping your face onto someone else's to appear you've been going on holiday/have a social circle/have better fashion/etc
  • Creating AI art on platforms such as Midjourney/Stable Diffusion with your face to appear you've been going on holiday/have a social circle/have better fashion/etc
  • Using Remini AI filters to appear you've been going on holiday/have a social circle/have better fashion (low IQ since everyone's using them)

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
@Gonthar

i gave you a pity vote

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
@Meraki @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@zainab

• +1
Reactions: zainab
Tbh my drip is really :fire:irl. It would be hard to be replicate it with ai. You should try it yourself btw, go install Automatic1111.

• +1
Tbh my drip is really :fire:irl. It would be hard to be replicate it with ai. You should try it yourself btw, go install Automatic1111.
OK!

Wow

You know it's over when you have to rely on AI to get you matches
I'm gonna make a guide on it actually. I'd only recommend sub HTN use it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
No I don't, but I know one guy who does this (he's Indian). He gets more matches that way
Yeah but the girls would know immediately after meeting him so what's the point

• +1
Yeah but the girls would know immediately after meeting him so what's the point
He said he uses ai to fraud better clothes, holidays and friends, but keeps his face and body type the exact same.

• +1
He said he uses ai to fraud better clothes, holidays and friends, but keeps his face and body type the exact same.
I see
That could work I guess

• +1
I see
That could work I guess
I only recommend this approach if you're HTN or below. If you're chadlite or chad, only use it if you're struggling to take NT pics.

• +1
I only recommend this approach if you're HTN or below. If you're chadlite or chad, only use it if you're struggling to take NT pics.
What would you rate your indian friend?

• +1
Considerable, but only for getting more interesting backgrounds of fantasy worlds or sci-fi

• +1
You can make realistic ones.
Don't need realistic ones. If foid cannot accept me not being cool world traveller - tfu on her. AI images are for reaching places beyound our world

• JFL