are eyou afraid of reincarnation?
serious question

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Discussion] who where believes in reincarnation

• JFL
Reactions: zeno
more reply please. very important

I don't believe in it. But if I was reincarnated into an animal I think things would be pretty peaceful. Imagine being a penguin. You have nothing to worry about except seals. No Chads or incels or stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 2846, Petsmart and 4 others
who where believes in reincarnation

• JFL
I don't believe in it

I believe cryonics could work

I don't believe in it. But if I was reincarnated into an animal I think things would be pretty peaceful. Imagine being a penguin. You have nothing to worry about except seals. No Chads or incels or stacies.
it would only be peaceful if the animal lived a passive life, most animals dont.. also what if you reincarnate as a man who dies brutally

I believe in islam ngl, i hope there is a heaven or it will be a complete void, ill see at my death dho :feelswhere:

• So Sad
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Youd have to worry about poachers

• So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld
it would only be peaceful if the animal lived a passive life, most animals dont.. also what if you reincarnate as a man who dies brutally
Then I suppose I'd die brutally. Not like I'd have a choice. That's why it's pointless to worry about. Animals live based on their instincts anyway. I think even an antelope being mauled by a tiger is peaceful, in it's own way.

Youd have to worry about poachers
bro imagine you die in the middle of the pacific alone, holy shit.. and so many other scenarios theyre infinite

im horny af holy fuck

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld
bro imagine you die in the middle of the pacific alone, holy shit.. and so many other scenarios theyre infinite
Yes. Ive heard tgar bermuda truangle kills everyone.

Its just methane gas

• Woah
I believe its my only life and it's wasted already, pretty depressing when i think about it.

• +1
Reactions: joao, Aesthetic and Averagecel
Then I suppose I'd die brutally. Not like I'd have a choice. That's why it's pointless to worry about. Animals live based on their instincts anyway. I think even an antelope being mauled by a tiger is peaceful, in it's own way.
yes it makes sense not to worry if you can do nothing about it, but it doesnt work for me .. im scared of scary deatsh tbh
Yes. Ive heard tgar bermuda truangle kills everyone.

Its just methane gas
dying in the ocea n is one of my biggest fears, then again look at all those medieval tortures jfl srsly :eek:

At the day of judgement, maybe.

I believe in islam ngl, i hope there is a heaven or it will be a complete void, ill see at my death dho :feelswhere:
i hope thres some heaven or ultimate god too, the thing is if theres nothing and you reincarnate you will never know :unsure:
there cant be absoluterly nothing, think about it, you cant experience nothingness forever, because its not a state

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I do, there’s many different possible types of afterlife’s besides reincarnation,

like a type of heaven or hell to you

you could relive your life

you can become one with source

you can travel the astral plane. Etc

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
I don't know if it's real but I've heard lot's of stories where some kids grow up with memories of their past lives. The details they give about their past life turnout to be true. There was a scientist named Ian Stevenson who did a research on this. Fact is he did it just for the sake of curiosity and never believed in reincarnation himself

I don't know if it's real but I've heard lot's of stories where some kids grow up with memories of their past lives. The details they give about their past life turnout to be true. There was a scientist named Ian Stevenson who did a research on this. Fact is he did it just for the sake of curiosity and never believed in reincarnation himself
iirc this was debunked and i honestly believe it is bullshit

I do, there’s many different possible types of afterlife’s besides reincarnation,

like a type of heaven or hell to you

you could relive your life

you can become one with source

you can travel the astral plane. Etc

idk about the others but personally i believe in reincarnation because it makes logical sense to me if monotheistic religion isnt true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I want life extension to be a thing. Because reincarnation/afterlife is unprovable. Meanwhile anti-aging is making strides of progress. If only we were born 100 years from now, aging would likely be cured

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Averagecel, RAITEIII and 1 other person
I don't but who knows

If I didn’t make it clear, I don’t believe in reincarnation lmao

• +1
I want life extension to be a thing. Because reincarnation/afterlife is unprovable. Meanwhile anti-aging is making strides of progress. If only we were born 100 years from now, aging would likely be cured

yes it is unprovable and will always be probably but one can make assumptions or idk.. i believe it makes perfect sense to me that reincarnation happens but not in some religious way.. i dont want reincarnation to be real, if its real then we're absolutely fucked tbh

idk about the others but personally i believe in reincarnation because it makes logical sense to me if monotheistic religion isnt true
Heaven and hell are really made up places and a subconscious projection from many people which is now a kind of real thing in the astral plane but is kind of lame after a while.

yes it is unprovable and will always be probably but one can make assumptions or idk.. i believe it makes perfect sense to me that reincarnation happens but not in some religious way.. i dont want reincarnation to be real, if its real then we're absolutely fucked tbh
I personally see no sense to it.
The best argument against it is that there are exponentially more lives now than ever before.

If reincarnation was the universe’s way of dealing with “souls”, then creating a bunch of new souls all the time would be pointless, yet this is what would be happening on a daily basis.

If i truly believed reincarnation is real i wouldve killed myself and be respawn as a worm

My karma aint the best rn

Heaven and hell are really made up places and a subconscious projection from many people which is now a kind of real thing in the astral plane but is kind of lame after a while.
How do u know all this. Some years ago i was lurking in occult forums and even they seemed to not have any idea aswell.. im a bit sceptical about it idk

it's over bro

Debunked? Ok. But i still wonder how these kids know these?

The best argument against it is that there are exponentially more lives now than ever before.

If reincarnation was the universe’s way of dealing with “souls”, then creating a bunch of new souls all the time would be pointless, yet this is what would be happening on a daily basis.
I dont believe in souls, i just believe that you cant experience nothingness because it simply doesnt exist. Think about it, when you go to sleep you either dream in the interval between sleeping and waking up or you just wake up immediately. You cant be sleeping forever sometime you gonna wake up. Also about the "there are more people now than in the past" if reincarnation was a thing, we really dont know what beings cant live as other beings etc etc, we dont even know if theres other dimensions universes etc etc, so i wouldnt bother w the numbers game. My proposition and believe is simply that since you cant experience nothingness , you will always be concsious

it's over bro
If I was Elon musk I’d drop the mars shit and give Aubrey De Grey and SENS billions of dollars

Debunked? Ok. But i still wonder how these kids know these?
They don’t. There’s even been research that shows that you can convince people they have repressed memories that you just made up off the top of your head.

• +1
If i truly believed reincarnation is real i wouldve killed myself and be respawn as a worm

My karma aint the best rn
I dont believe in karma bro, but im scared to do bad things still

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic

These could be souls from any time periode or any possible planet. Souls transcend time and space (similair to quantem physics).

It isnt abiding to the law of time. There could literally be a soul respawning from 1000 years ago but for the soul its transmission feels instant or souls from another planet respawning on earth.

• +1
How do u know all this. Some years ago i was lurking in occult forums and even they seemed to not have any idea aswell.. im a bit sceptical about it idk
A few different master occultists and magickians, sayin much of the same thing

I believe it.

• JFL
A few different master occultists and magickians, sayin much of the same thing

I believe it.
They rly dont know and i doubt occultism is a thing. They annoy me cuz they always beat around the bush and never actually say anything

• +1
If I was Elon musk I’d drop the mars shit and give Aubrey De Grey and SENS billions of dollars

They don’t. There’s even been research that shows that you can convince people they have repressed memories that you just made up off the top of your head.
Eh, my life is meaningless anyways. no matter how long i will live

These could be souls from any time periode or any possible planet. Souls transcend time and space (similair to quantem physics).

It isnt abiding to the law of time. There could literally be a soul respawning from 1000 years ago but for the soul its transmission feels instant or souls from another planet respawning on earth.
No offense but people who cite “quantum physics” probably don’t even understand it. Actual physicists hate when laymen cite “quantum physics” or “quantum mechanics” to explain woo like reincarnation because they read it from a deepak chopra book.

I dont believe in souls, i just believe that you cant experience nothingness because it simply doesnt exist. Think about it, when you go to sleep you either dream in the interval between sleeping and waking up or you just wake up immediately. You cant be sleeping forever sometime you gonna wake up. Also about the "there are more people now than in the past" if reincarnation was a thing, we really dont know what beings cant live as other beings etc etc, we dont even know if theres other dimensions universes etc etc, so i wouldnt bother w the numbers game. My proposition and believe is simply that since you cant experience nothingness , you will always be concsious
For reincarnation to even be a thing, you need souls in the first place. No way of getting around that. Call them by another name if you like.

And This is a bit silly, because you need to factor things in. Yes , you dream and all of that, when unconscious, but this correlated with you having a brain, that is active.

And studies have shown just how much a person changes once their brain is physically fucked with, to the point that it’s reasonable to assume that you, as an entity, depend entirely on the existence and functioning of your brain. So there’s no way out that logical chokehold. To assume that with brain death, you’d still be “there”, is just a leap of faith, not based in any kind of reason. That’s fine in all honesty.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and thickdickdaddy27
Honestly no chance of reincarnation.
Logically

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Golden Glass
Logically
Exactly, it’s a leap of faith.

Belief in God by using the cosmological argument is more rational than reincarnation

No offense but people who cite “quantum physics” probably don’t even understand it. Actual physicists hate when laymen cite “quantum physics” or “quantum mechanics” to explain woo like reincarnation because they read it from a deepak chopra book.
I personally dont believe in reincarnation, i only answered your question with what i knew of the topic

They rly dont know and i doubt occultism is a thing. They annoy me cuz they always beat around the bush and never actually say anything
Because it’s insanely complex and not really fully possible to do understand without certain spiritual connection and awareness.

takes maybe years of your life.

great way is to start using psychedelics.

• JFL
For reincarnation to even be a thing, you need souls in the first place. No way of getting around that. Call them by another name if you like.

And This is a bit silly, because you need to factor things in. Yes , you dream and all of that, when unconscious, but this correlated with you having a brain, that is active.

And studies have shown just how much a person changes once they’re brain is physically fucked with, to the point that it’s reasonable to assume that you, as an entity, depend entirely on the existence and functioning of your brain. So there’s no way out that logical chokehold. To assume that with brain death, you’d still be “there”, is just a leap of faith, not based in any kind of reason. That’s fine in all honesty.
I think the problem is that people think that reincarnation must be a religious thing, in my mind u just need a brain for "reincarnation" to be a thing . I mean we can even stop calling it rencarnation and call it transmute of consiouscenss .
Logically

Wait im writing my idea and way of thinking in a good way to be understandable. Like i said im not religious at this nor i believe in it 100%. It just makes sense to me and ill soon post it

• +1
I think the problem is that people think that reincarnation must be a religious thing, in my mind u just need a brain for "reincarnation" to be a thing . I mean we can even stop calling it rencarnation and call it transmute of consiouscenss .

Wait im writing my idea and way of thinking in a good way to be understandable. Like i said im not religious at this nor i believe in it 100%. It just makes sense to me and ill soon post it
Ok

I personally dont believe in reincarnation, i only answered your question with what i knew of the topic
Respectfully, Like I said, citing “quantum physics” online forum just won’t sway me lmao.

This actually isn’t true in the west. Plenty of non religious but “spiritual” people drink the reincarnation kool aid.

Because it’s insanely complex and not really fully possible to do understand without certain spiritual connection and awareness.

takes maybe years of your life.

great way is to start using psychedelics.
In some point of my life ill try psychedelics, but like i say to my facebook buddy whos into drugs aswell, i dont think a plant or a pill will show u the truth or some kind of that. It just makes your brain feel different etc etc. I mean even people doing DMT share different expereinces its not all the same idk
This actually isn’t true in the west. Plenty of non religious but “spiritual” people drink the reincarnation kool aid.
This is true. The thing is, im not even "spiritual". My belief in "reincarnation" comes from a logical point of view that ill share soon. Trying to write about it. Ofc its not my idea, its been a thing for years and eyars. Ill just explain how we think

Maybe those kids heard the story of another person that lived before them and then said that person was them hahahah

• +1