who here believes in reincarnation

In some point of my life ill try psychedelics, but like i say to my facebook buddy whos into drugs aswell, i dont think a plant or a pill will show u the truth or some kind of that. It just makes your brain feel different etc etc. I mean even people doing DMT share different expereinces its not all the same idk

This is true. The thing is, im not even "spiritual". My belief in "reincarnation" comes from a logical point of view that ill share soon. Trying to write about it
Yeah, I just said it gets you more connected and it’s way beyond just feeling different.

there’s lots of work to do.

Imagine wasting time debating useless autistic beliefs...

Go out and get laid incels.

@Golden Glass dropped some serious blackpills

This post involves a lot of mental jar jar, non scientific explanation or backup and a flow of ideas that make sense to me logically. I know most of you might not read but I hope atleast one does and shares his opinion with me. Ideology isnt mine, i was introduced to it by a random youtuber that i dont even remember his name.

To start, Im not a religious person neither spiritual and I dont like woo woo stuff. I believe that "consciousness" is just the 1st person experience of life, caused by the being's brain. It involves basically his senses. I belive consciousness is all brain chemicals etc and solely a body thing. Not something transcendental out of it.

What most people get wrong and is not their fault is that IF we exclude all monotheistic religion or any kind of religion from the equation and just accept that nothing happens after we die, we turn into "the black abyss" , the "void" and this way of thinking prevents us from the real possible case. Well when your brain stops working and you no longer exist, you wont experience a "black abyss" or some kind of void but that is already known from most of you. Others improvised the afterdeath theory by saying "it will be like before we were born, nothing to worry about" Well the thing is you dont know what happened before you were born, you have no memory of those events simply because your current brain was formed at the moment you were borned.

To jump into the core of the idea, I just beleive that "nothingness" cant be experienced forever. Simply because not existing is not a state to be in, you simply not exist you cant be aware of anything.
Think about it, there must always be some experience because a non-experience cannot happen, because there isnt something to experience. Try to imagine how it will be to sleep and never wake up, probably you cant comprehend the idea because its not meant to be comprehended, because its not what happens.

A nice way to think about it.
Thing point A is the moment before you fall asleep and point B is the moment when you wake up in the morning. Between point A and point B there is an interval of time that you can either experience or you can not. If you experience it, it means youre dreaming etc. if you dont dream anything, it feels like 0 time passed at all and you wake up immediately. There was nothing to experience during the whole night, so it didnt matter how much time passed, you woke up as soon as u fell asleep.

Of course your brain exists while you sleep and wake up, and when youre dead, your brain exists no more. But thats not an issue, what im trying to get you to think, is that a non experience, cannot be experienced .
Also keep in mind that experience gets birth the moment a newborn comes into life and a new brain is formed. Before you were born, you were "nothing" for as long as it took, and then a newborn came into life (YOU) and u started experiencing life again. The only plausible expalanation following this train of thoughts is that, since youre completely lost after you die, and you cannot "not experience" forever, at some point at some time, you will wake up as a whatever creature, in some place of existence. It doesnt matter if he is a human, or an animal or something else. The only thing that matters is that the conciousness will be continued, simply because there is no other way around it. Life can only be experienced, because it can not be not experienced.

The problem with this idea is that, for me, it has "clicked", not because im smart or anything (in fact i believe im average intelligent or slightly below srsly), nor because this idea is deep or hard to understand. It just has to randomly click at some point and then it all makes sense. You have just to think around it, until it does. Im figuring ways on how to make this post better but ill just upload it as it is now. Hope some of you reason with it. I believe i kept woo woo shit out of this.

What psychedelics might get right is that , in some way.. yes we are actually all the same thing.. you will experience life as every living being on existence numerous times, living every single one of lifes scenarios and they are infinite. And that will take forever. So what do u tink/?
@Golden Glass @PenileFacialSurgery @Aesthetic @Simone Nobili
edt* fuck nobody gonna read hAHAH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
This post involves a lot of mental jar jar, non scientific explanation or backup and a flow of ideas that make sense to me logically. I know most of you might not read but I hope atleast one does and shares his opinion with me. Ideology isnt mine, i was introduced to it by a random youtuber that i dont even remember his name.

To start, Im not a religious person neither spiritual and I dont like woo woo stuff. I believe that "consciousness" is just the 1st person experience of life, caused by the being's brain. It involves basically his senses. I belive consciousness is all brain chemicals etc and solely a body thing. Not something transcendental out of it.

What most people get wrong and is not their fault is that IF we exclude all monotheistic religion or any kind of religion from the equation and just accept that nothing happens after we die, we turn into "the black abyss" , the "void" and this way of thinking prevents us from the real possible case. Well when your brain stops working and you no longer exist, you wont experience a "black abyss" or some kind of void but that is already known from most of you. Others improvised the afterdeath theory by saying "it will be like before we were born, nothing to worry about" Well the thing is you dont know what happened before you were born, you have no memory of those events simply because your current brain was formed at the moment you were borned.

To jump into the core of the idea, I just beleive that "nothingness" cant be experienced forever. Simply because not existing is not a state to be in, you simply not exist you cant be aware of anything.
Think about it, there must always be some experience because a non-experience cannot happen, because there isnt something to experience. Try to imagine how it will be to sleep and never wake up, probably you cant comprehend the idea because its not meant to be comprehended, because its not what happens.

Thing point A is the moment before you fall asleep and point B is the moment when you wake up in the morning. Between point A and point B there is an interval of time that you can either experience or you can not. If you experience it, it means youre dreaming etc. if you dont dream anything, it feels like 0 time passed at all and you wake up immediately. There was nothing to experience during the whole night, so it didnt matter how much time passed, you woke up as soon as u fell asleep.

Of course your brain exists while you sleep and wake up, and when youre dead, your brain exists no more. But thats not an issue, what im trying to get you to think, is that a non experience, cannot be experienced .
Also keep in mind that experience gets birth the moment a newborn comes into life and a new brain is formed. Before you were born, you were "nothing" for as long as it took, and then a newborn came into life (YOU) and u started experiencing life again. The only plausible expalanation following this train of thoughts is that, since youre completely lost after you die, and you cannot "not experience" forever, at some point at some time, you will wake up as a whatever creature, in some place of existence. It doesnt matter if he is a human, or an animal or something else. The only thing that matters is that the conciousness will be continued, simply because there is no other way around it. Life can only be experienced, because it can not be not experienced.

The problem with this idea is that, for me, it has "clicked", not because im smart or anything (in fact i believe im average intelligent or slightly below srsly), nor because this idea is deep or hard to understand. It just has to randomly click at some point and then it all makes sense. You have just to think around it, until it does. Im figuring ways on how to make this post better but ill just upload it as it is now. Hope some of you reason with it. I believe i kept woo woo shit out of this.

What psychedelics might get right is that , in some way.. yes we are actually all the same thing.. you will experience life as every living being on existence numerous times, living every single one of lifes scenarios and they are infinite. And that will take forever. So what do u tink/?
You’re equivocating “experiencing a non-experience” with “ceasing to experience”. This is key error here. Experiencing a non-experience is impossible after death, is impossible. Ceasing to experience isn’t.

You’re equivocating “experiencing a non-experience” with “ceasing to experience”. This is key error here. Experiencing a non-experience is impossible after death, is impossible. Ceasing to experience isn’t.
Maybe experiencing should be in "". I mean a non experience doesnt exist if you think about it. It really doesnt. When you have a dreamless sleep and when you die its almost the same thing. Cuz when you sleep you DONT really experience the "non experience" . Thres nothing to experience, u just wake up in the morning

Maybe experiencing should be in "". I mean a non experience doesnt exist if you think about it. It really doesnt. When you have a dreamless sleep and when you die its almost the same thing.
No because a dreamless slumber has brain activity during and after. Death does not. You can’t just wave that fact away. It would be like saying a candle that is lit out for a brief second due to wind, is the same as a completely melted one that has no more wax.

I believe the strongest argument for any sort of after death, would be the existence of god, but even that, wouldn’t necesarilly prove it.

I read everything. But I didnt understand Much😂😂😂
I swear this is all way to complex.
But If I understood correctly .
You say that we are nothing and then we are something.
But I think that we Only can be something 1 time.
Then Its over.
I guess you mean we get to life again but obviously as a different creauture or person.
But thats so weird to think about.
Its like this is My first life.
Just like for everyone else .
I think we just came out of nothing.Have been givin a concuisness,A brain and a body.
And then we live just like animals our own way.
And then our body dies.
And our brain and conciusness dies too.
We just dont exist anymore.
Our brain is gone.
Theres only 1 Brain for being me.
I cant explain .I swear my head is exploding.
Better not care about it.

• +1
Reactions: zeno
No because a dreamless slumber has brain activity during and after. Death does not. You can’t just wave that fact away. It would be like saying a candle that is lit out for a brief second due to wind, is the same as a completely melted one that has no more wax.

I believe the strongest argument for any sort of after death, would be the existence of god, but even that, wouldn’t necesarilly prove it.
Look, yes when we're in a dreamless slumber there is brain activity going on. But that doesnt change the 1st person experience for us does it? Maybe it would be more right for me to say : The 1st person experience when we're in a dreamless sleep is the same as when we're dead

Look, yes when we're in a dreamless slumber there is brain activity going on. But that doesnt change the 1st person experience for us does it?
If it’s truly dreamless, then I guess it wouldn’t. But even that is doubtful of existing. I remember reading that everyone dreams, but that “dreamless sleep” is really just people who forget their dream the moment they wake up. Very bizarre.
Edit: i have to go but you should find this interesting:
https://www.sciencealert.com/your-c...h-off-during-a-dreamless-sleep-say-scientists

If it’s truly dreamless, then I guess it wouldn’t. But even that is doubtful of existing. I remember reading that everyone dreams, but that “dreamless sleep” is really just people who forget their dream the moment they wake up. Very bizarre.
What youre saying is very interesting but just melts youra brain if you think about it. Sometimes i catch myself thinking how would it be if someone erased my memory etc.. ANYWAY

What im trying to make people wrap their heads around is that, really, you cant be "senseless" forever..it doesnt make sense to me , you cant really "not experiencing" forever. There has to be some experience all the time right? Afterall, a non experience doesnt exist, nothing doesnt exist.
@Simone Nobili
ye basically what im saying is, from nothing, comes something, and that something returns to nothing..and the cycle continues because why not
and also because u cant experience a non experience
ik mate its bizzare stuff, nobody will ever make 100% sense
and i still dont know shit, im just thinking about it and it makes sense

Dint reed

• JFL
What youre saying is very interesting but just melts youra brain if you think about it. Sometimes i catch myself thinking how would it be if someone erased my memory etc.. ANYWAY

What im trying to make people wrap their heads around is that, really, you cant be "senseless" forever..it doesnt make sense to me , you cant really "not experiencing" forever. There has to be some experience all the time right? Afterall, a non experience doesnt exist, nothing doesnt exist.
Check my edit above for an interesting article.

Well you are saying
You can’t be senseless forever.”
Just remove the you from the equation, and it makes sense. Because “you” are removed from the equation once you’re dead.

And your non experience not existing claim is flat out wrong. If you think a bit, I’m sure you can see why.

well thing is YOU are removed when you are death on EARTH, then time will pass infinitely fast for YOU but YOU don't exist aka EVERYTHING will be gone the moment you die for YOU but YOU don't exist :lul: :lul: :lul:

Check my edit above for an interesting article.

Well you are saying
You can’t be senseless forever.”
Just remove the you from the equation, and it makes sense. Because “you” are removed from the equation once you’re dead.

And your non experience not existing claim is flat out wrong. If you think a bit, I’m sure you can see why.
Gonna read the article. By you i mean the "guy" in the 1st person view, whatever that is. Thats why i wrote before that in a sense, we are all one but not in a woo woo way.Maybe im wrong idk
Well, a non experience doesnt rly exist.. i mean we can point to it and say that "a dreamless sleep" is a non experience, but its a just a way to describe it, the person in the wheel doesnt feel anything right?
It kinds of reminds me how people used to believe that the universe came out of nothing, when in fact it wasnt nothing.. because nothing doesnt exist...and then scientists started saying how there wasnt nothing before the big bang, but there was something actually (this guy lawrence krauss describes it in this book a universe from nothing how there was actually something before the big bang, jfl i havent read all of it ofc)
well thing is YOU are removed when you are death on EARTH, then time will pass infinitely fast for YOU but YOU don't exist aka EVERYTHING will be gone the moment you die for YOU but YOU don't exist :lul: :lul: :lul:
I mean dont stick with the you as you being your body, think of it as you = the "thing" in 1st person experience
edt*8f j
i dotn enve know what i m talking about anymoer lalalalal

Gonna read the article. By you i mean the "guy" in the 1st person view, whatever that is. Thats why i wrote before that in a sense, we are all one but not in a woo woo way.Maybe im wrong idk
Well, a non experience doesnt rly exist.. i mean we can point to it and say that "a dreamless sleep" is a non experience, but its a just a way to describe it, the person in the wheel doesnt feel anything right?
It kinds of reminds me how people used to believe that the universe came out of nothing, when in fact it wasnt nothing.. because nothing doesnt exist...and then scientists started saying how there wasnt nothing before the big bang, but there was something actually (this guy lawrence krauss describes it in this book a universe from nothing how there was actually something before the big bang, jfl i havent read all of it ofc)
Okay, I’ll try to make it clear.If you think of time as linear, then Non-experience existed before there was any life ever. So non-experience is a thing. And you can try to argue that that was “before” but once life exists it’s different, but since you are a Laurence Krauss fan, you should know that time isn’t real, and anything and everything is all “happening” at once, but we as creatures perceive space time in only 3 dimensions, so we see time to be in a linear fashion. So any “before life starts it’s different” arguments fall flat. There really is no “before”. It’s all one big soup. And for a brief sliver of it, we are alive, and we experience our place in that soup as linear time. But at death, our experience ceases And the world goes on (this last sentence is written in a linear way, because it would be hard to write it any other way.)
Easy to understand article:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...eal-EVERYTHING-happens-same-time-einstein/amp

• +1
Okay, I’ll try to make it clear.If you think of time as linear, then Non-experience existed before there was any life ever. So non-experience is a thing. And you can try to argue that that was “before” but once life exists it’s different, but since you are a Laurence Krauss fan, you should know that time isn’t real, and anything and everything is all “happening” at once, but we as creatures perceive space time in only 3 dimensions, so we see time to be in a linear fashion. So any “before life starts it’s different” arguments fall flat. There really is no “before”. It’s all one big soup. And for a brief sliver of it, we are alive, and we experience our place in that soup as linear time. But at death, our experience ceases And the world goes on (this last sentence is written in a linear way, because it would be hard to write it any other way.)
Easy to understand article:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...eal-EVERYTHING-happens-same-time-einstein/amp

I dont read much scientific stuff, i mean i dont even read books lmao, just happeend to read some good parts of this guy's book.
Ok time is not real and all is happening at the same time in the scientific world, but will that ever actually affect us? I mean we cannot perceive it, for us everything is not a big soup. For as we know all living beings will experience life in a linear way right?

In general, i dont really mind as to what actually happens and how it works. Im more interested like i said in the 1st person experience that all living beings get to experience.

Didnt read sry man