who here does or is learning blackhat hacking?

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye
is this good resource to learn from?

i have basic cs knowledge currently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Samsepioler, zephiresques and 4 others
But how do you monetize it?
work ethical hacker, pentester( insane job halo on OLD, she will call u penis tester, thats main reason i wanna do this) n then do blackhat in private on side like bug bounty, hack niggas etc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, kebab, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
ive always wondered where someone even starts when they want to learn shit like this, with literally 0 background knowledge of computer science and networking. find me a road map online pls

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, TanFeo-Y-Negro and Samsepioler
ive always wondered where someone even starts when they want to learn shit like this, with literally 0 background knowledge of computer science and networking. find me a road map online pls
learn python and html bhai als ocs

and u need a moderately good pc for kali linux if u already know these

pentester( insane job halo on OLD, she will call u penis tester, thats main reason i wanna do this)
Caged. My incel friend is a pentester.

• Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
you could do that in past perhaps imo. but nowadays its very saturated n competitive entry level. self learning is very hard, employees also have negative stigma towards non degree ppl as usually have some important gaps in knowledge, lackluster skills compared to ppl with degrees. unless u can prove urself, good experience, portfolio this wont be an issue but easier said than done. traineeships might be good tho, experience is main thing in this industry

work ethical hacker, pentester( insane job halo on OLD, she will call u penis tester, thats main reason i wanna do this) n then do blackhat in private on side like bug bounty, hack niggas etc
Bug Bounty is white hat. What you're thinking of is probably red team vs blue team.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and IAMNOTANINCEL
i don't do that but the people who do certainly aren't watching 15 hour tutorials on how to hack

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms and Deleted member 27746

Ethical hacking is not the same as being a skiddie

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Black hat forum is basically .org for hacking,

2 users contributing, 20% acamming, 80% begging