Who here has ever typed in “how to get a girlfriend” ?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
If you have them it’s over for you

I think Eggmans video firstlast said it best.
If you’re searching up online dating studies or typing in how to get a gf then it’s probably a wrap for you buddy. Normal people don’t need to do this, I asked 4 of my m8s about this and they found the concept puzzling, turns out I’m the only incel I know and the rest of them don’t struggle with demons known as women.

I need incel friends to relate 2 and I have none :feelswah:. I’m sick and tired of niggas telling me their slaying stories whilst I haven’t seen pussy In 3 years shits not FAIR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Ricky212, aspiringexcel and 9 others
I genuinely don't get the point of having a gf besides sex no mo

(Autismo trait?)

I
I genuinely don't get the point of having a gf besides sex no mo

(Autismo trait?)
thats the same thing. Non chads won’t get sex unless they have GF. I can’t get GF I can’t get SEX, so I want GFs so I get sex. You need to understand the fate of most men we only get laid if a girl agrees to be our gf a girl with 37473773747 bodycount ofc with more cocks in her hsitory than an governments tax collectors registry

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
I

thats the same thing. Non chads won’t get sex unless they have GF. I can’t get GF I can’t get SEX, so I want GFs so I get sex. You need to understand the fate of most men we only get laid if a girl agrees to be our gf a girl with 37473773747 bodycount ofc with more cocks in her hsitory than an governments tax collectors registry
You mog me man, green eyes
PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You mog me man, green eyes
PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lmfao that ain’t me but it doesn’t even matter, me and this fucking inbred joker in my avi both are fucked in regards to women. I jsut don’t get it I’m above avg and foids randomly complement me but WHERES MY GF OR SEX MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Autismcel and murdah
Lmfao that ain’t me but it doesn’t even matter, me and this fucking inbred joker in my avi both are fucked in regards to women. I jsut don’t get it I’m above avg and foids randomly complement me but WHERES MY GF OR SEX MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
Bro trust me if you were above average you would've known it

Don't rate yourself or get ratings from forum dalits, just observe how women treat you

If you were above average you would've never joined this shithole in the first place

• So Sad
How to get a boyfriend>>>

:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Bro trust me if you were above average you would've known it

Don't rate yourself or get ratings from forum dalits, just observe how women treat you

If you were above average you would've never joined this shithole in the first place
Maybe, but then why do they randomly say shit to me. Eh your prob right but why is it I mogg normies and yet they get gfs and shit. It’s not fair man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Autismcel
Maybe, but then why do they randomly say shit to me. Eh your prob right but why is it I mogg normies and yet they get gfs and shit. It’s not fair man
If you're non-NT then it's @Jova

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
looxmaxer trait, wanting a girlfriend but not doing anything to improve her physical appearance

looxmaxer trait, wanting a girlfriend but not doing anything to improve her physical appearance
I lost weight
If you're non-NT then it's @Jova
Yep autism is game over. I told my m8 this and he disagrees and says my mindset is why but it’s pure bullshit man. It’s not cope it’s reality autism == dead end

• So Sad
Idk if I’ve specifically searched this but I definitely remember googling ‘how to get girls’ or ‘how to be attractive’ and reading wiki how articles and watching alpha M videos and random dating coaches/PUA scammers like based Zeus all age the age of 15-16, and eventually I stumbled across the redpill then blackpilled/lookism part of the manosphere until I watched astrosky and ended up here!

So yeah… ones journey to this shithole (before TikTok) would usually start with them searching stuff along those lines on YouTube and google, that was the initial pipeline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, ManletBlackcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Idk if I’ve specifically searched this but I definitely remember googling ‘how to get girls’ or ‘how to be attractive’ and reading wiki how articles and watching alpha M videos and random dating coaches/PUA scammers like based Zeus all age the age of 15-16, and eventually I stumbled across the redpill then blackpilled/lookism part of the manosphere until I watched astrosky and ended up here!

So yeah… ones journey to this shithole (before TikTok) would usually start with them searching stuff along those lines on YouTube and google, that was the initial pipeline
Shit I used to also watch based zues. That’s how you know it’s OVER FOR MEN. No other generation of men had to do this shit just to get a hoe lmfao

Brutal :feelswah::feelswhy: our ancestors had it easy to breed man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and yeeyeeslayer
If you have them it’s over for you

I think Eggmans video firstlast said it best.
If you’re searching up online dating studies or typing in how to get a gf then it’s probably a wrap for you buddy. Normal people don’t need to do this, I asked 4 of my m8s about this and they found the concept puzzling, turns out I’m the only incel I know and the rest of them don’t struggle with demons known as women.

I need incel friends to relate 2 and I have none :feelswah:. I’m sick and tired of niggas telling me their slaying stories whilst I haven’t seen pussy In 3 years shits not FAIR
Even normgroids do this I’m ngl

Even normgroids do this I’m ngl
Truly never began for modern men.

Then again men of the past were usually incels they jsut wandered cos back then it was easy. The Portuguese conquistadores were incels who raped native and African women. The Vikings were literal Vikings who just wanted pussy and money. Literally every “badboy” warrior group were incels with the exception of those groups that rely on status such as Knights and Samurai

i was searching for it when i was like 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back