Who here has experienced being among a group of guys and heard foids refer to you as hot?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
One of the most brutal pills for the aspies here is that even if you ascend, you still wont have experienced what naturally attractive, popular guys have which is being among a group of your attractive friends all throughout your teens and 20s and having groups of girls visibly check you out or initiate with you or leave a remark towards you about being attractive

Tiktok is flooded with vids where foids make reference to validating groups of hot guys.
A recent one I seen was "when you and your friends see a group of fit lads in the airport" and they proceed to make themselves more presentable to get the guys attention

The one experience I had that somewhat mimicked this was when I was working as a bouncer and my job was to keep the line outside in order because there was a queue of students about 60m long waiting to get in. There was another white guy the same age as me working that night and was about 10metres away from me so I spoke to him and he was cool. An American foid and her friends had a brief interaction with him then they had a brief interaction with me and afterwards the American foid said to her friends "the security guys here are hawwt"

It was good validation because it is like she is validating you in the sense that you are part of an alliance that is superior to her and her friends whereas if you are one guy interacting with a group of girls for example, the girls will always feel like they have the upper hand since the outnumber you and even if one openly calls you attractive there is always the chance another one wont go along with it and will try make a joke at your expense as a shittest.
I fucking hate those scenarios dealing with multiple foids on my own as if it's my prerogative to try "prove" my value to all the cunts of the group

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 22230
We really don’t care buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 5455 and 3 others
One of the most brutal pills for the aspies here is that even if you ascend, you still wont have experienced what naturally attractive, popular guys have which is being among a group of your attractive friends all throughout your teens and 20s and having groups of girls visibly check you out or initiate with you or leave a remark towards you about being attractive

Tiktok is flooded with vids where foids make reference to validating groups of hot guys.
A recent one I seen was "when you and your friends see a group of fit lads in the airport" and they proceed to make themselves more presentable to get the guys attention

The one experience I had that somewhat mimicked this was when I was working as a bouncer and my job was to keep the line outside in order because there was a queue of students about 60m long waiting to get in. There was another white guy the same age as me working that night and was about 10metres away from me so I spoke to him and he was cool. An American foid and her friends had a brief interaction with him then they had a brief interaction with me and afterwards the American foid said to her friends "the security guys here are hawwt"

It was good validation because it is like she is validating you in the sense that you are part of an alliance that is superior to her and her friends whereas if you are one guy interacting with a group of girls for example, the girls will always feel like they have the upper hand since the outnumber you and even if one openly calls you attractive there is always the chance another one wont go along with it and will try make a joke at your expense as a shittest.
I fucking hate those scenarios dealing with multiple foids on my own as if it's my prerogative to try "prove" my value to all the cunts of the group
Yeah, dont even need to be very good looking just be HTN+ and NTmaxxed looking

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Pikabro, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Nope I'm too ugly to even be in groups of men, I drag their SMV down by existing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, oldcelloser, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
I have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I feel i have but it might be a cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14693 and BoneDensity
when i was a kid i used to mog so hard i mogged delon bro thats why every girl loved me back then i had 3 gfs and generally got along with girls ive never seen before like at birthday parties... looking at yearbook pics every other kid was truecel or normie then theres me with 7psl, then i got fat puberty also descended me chin and forehead are recessed, eye area is weak no uee though, and still 20% bf i have pics btw i cant send them cos this site is actimg extra jewish today and my image button is grey and doesnt work idk y oh attach files works

Attachments

• 20220918_234412.jpg
    20220918_234412.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 0
Happened and happens more often now. But i lack social exposure now sadly

• +1
this never happened to me in my whole life- I had girls ibe hooked up with call me hot and stuff.

But never through social circle did any girl say oh hes hot or i fancy him and the word got back to me she said that- never happened even once

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, oldcelloser, 6ft4 and 1 other person
this never happened to me in my whole life- I had girls ibe hooked up with call me hot and stuff.

But never through social circle did any girl say oh hes hot or i fancy him and the word got back to me she said that- never happened even once
respond to my pm bra

Had a girl say I was the least ugly out of my friend group. Didn’t really mean anything, as I‘ve always hungout with truecels my entire life.

• So Sad
Reactions: teriyaki chicken

This has been the same for me, word getting back to me is a validation I'd like to tick off the list but at the time of making this thread I was thinking more about what the validation would be like to have lets say 3 other mates to go on a night out with all around the same stature and looks level as you so you're equally visible and then literally just exist and enjoy yourself and have foids signal their interest towards you with blatant IOIs or else approach you.

I feel like girls are much more willing to initiate when you are dealing with group of guys v group of girls because you can be more laidback about the interaction and have it play out naturally whereas approaching 1 on 1 feels less natural and more forced

• Woah
This has been the same for me, word getting back to me is a validation I'd like to tick off the list but at the time of making this thread I was thinking more about what the validation would be like to have lets say 3 other mates to go on a night out with all around the same stature and looks level as you so you're equally visible and then literally just exist and enjoy yourself and have foids signal their interest towards you with blatant IOIs or else approach you.

I feel like girls are much more willing to initiate when you are dealing with group of guys v group of girls because you can be more laidback about the interaction and have it play out naturally whereas approaching 1 on 1 feels less natural and more forced
this is true but also a big group is too intimidating for others to approach- best to goo out in a group of 2-4 guys and look for gorups of 2-4 girls to approach that way.

wehn i was out at uni it was often massive mixed gender groups so chances of this happening greatly reduced

• Woah
Yes girls in college Always said "damn he's so good looking he looks like a God, damn he's soooo Wide i want to touch him, i got wet Just by looking at his eyes" etc. Everyday on repeat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16369
Yes girls in college Always said "damn he's so good looking he looks like a God, damn he's soooo Wide i want to touch him, i got wet Just by looking at his eyes" etc. Everyday on repeat
20211003_161549-jpg.1348850

• JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, oldcelloser and Deleted member 21620
Actually now I think about it smething like this happened at incelcon when the 3 of us approached girls in the street larped as virgins and the girls said ‘no that’s not possible because you’re all gorgeous’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and 6ft4
Happens every night I go out with my male friends to the point where they get pissed.
We even spoke about it because women would come up to our group and ask for my socials or invite me to dance or go smoke a cigarette outside while they would ignore my buddies like they were all wearing the invisibility cloak.

Always tried to get her friends to join us after tho so my buddies can get with some chicks as well

• JFL
One time two girls were near me and one was talking her to friend saying something which I thought was about me. She had her back to me but the friend was kind of facing me. They were out of earshot. I was using peripheral vision but once the friend started talking I looked more closely and read her lips. She said "hes ok like" with an indifferent expression. When they went past me the first girl smiled and looked attracted but the friend didn't. So that made me think the first girl was said something like he's nice and the friend was like "eh he's ok like". Overall it felt like a bad experience.

The best one was when I was working in a new place and I was outside and there were girls who worked there inside and down the stairs. You could hear what they were saying even though it was a fair distance and they were at the bottom of the stairs and around the corner. One girl said "oh my god did you see the new guy" and the other girl was like "yeah wow he is unreal isn't he. I was speechless when I saw him". I didn't slay either of them though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thetruealpha and Deleted member 21620
Actually now I think about it smething like this happened at incelcon when the 3 of us approached girls in the street larped as virgins and the girls said ‘no that’s not possible because you’re all gorgeous’
fucking kek

not me, never :cry:

When me and my Chad friend lived in halls, the girls upstairs referred to us as the 'Hollister models'

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4