Who here has family members who get insulted by the fact that you don't like your looks?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
This basically first started happening in elementary school (probably 2nd grade) when I was crying to my mom that I didn't like being ugly (I was being bullied in school). My mom then went on this rant on on how I was basically calling her, my brother and my aunts ugly. Bear in mind my little brother face mogs me to oblivion and my Mom was a Stacey in her early 20s and has always got IOI's from other men, my dad is pretty ugly tho ngl. I just hate how they take things so personally acting as if the experiences they had are the same ones I have. It happened most recently when my aunt found out I used a derma roller and I explained why I was looksmaxxing. "Zeta ascended do you know how your making your mother feel. Your calling us ugly."

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 245
DIDNT READ NO FAMILY FOR YOUR FACE

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Last edited:
I dont even tell them about looksmaxing stuff, my mom literally like gets mad whenever I improve looks and tells me things like "dont lose more weight, youre fine now!!, just accept who u are and go out" this happens every time i visit them, fucking annoying ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1131 and Zeta ascended
Same. Fuck what they think. It's your life and they dont know what its like to be an unaatractive male. I love pissing my mom off by looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I dont even tell them about looksmaxing stuff, my mom literally like gets mad whenever I improve looks and tells me things like "dont lose more weight, youre fine now!!, just accept who u are and go out" this happens every time i visit them, fucking annoying ngl
jfl my mommy does this opposite. im currently bloatmaxxing with GOMAD and she says 'dont get fat! You're becoming fat! PLEASE STOP!'

jfl my mommy does this opposite. im currently bloatmaxxing with GOMAD and she says 'dont get fat! You're becoming fat! PLEASE STOP!'
Same. My mom always says don't gain any more muscle even tho I have 13.5 inch arms

psychopathic behaviour, get the fuck out of that family

I told my mother that she's recessed and boneless and to stop being delusional. I told her that she never looked good and was just an anorexic bird

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
My former stacy mom is blackpilled and based actually

They say im mentally ill and that im the best I could be

I told my mother that she's recessed and boneless and to stop being delusional. I told her that she never looked good and was just an anorexic bird
I told my mom that she should have aborted me