who here has more steps than me

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
daily steps, year average

IMG 4438

i have an office job where i dont walk for 8 hours daily, i take a nap after it, go to the gym for an hour and still manage to get over 10k steps a day. how will fattys cope? "muhh i dont have time to lose fat"

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Costcosuperstore, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others

expected from fatmaxxing.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Ryldoo IS COPING, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
I don't go outside.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Costcosuperstore, moggathon and 1 other person

expected from fatmaxxing.org
buflek

This isn't how you threat visitors at your thread,EVEN IF THEY ARE FATTY BOYS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now,what about let's forget this and start to PLAY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, High Cortisol Chad, iam good boy and 2 others
buflek

This isn't how you threat visitors at your thread,EVEN IF THEY ARE FATTY BOYS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now,what about let's forget this and start to PLAY
im sorry buddy

i apologize to all fatcels on org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and sub5c3l

View attachment 2835434

i have an office job where i dont walk for 8 hours daily, i take a nap after it, go to the gym for an hour and still manage to get over 10k steps a day. how will fattys cope? "muhh i dont have time to lose fat"
5-6k daily

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I have become very lazy and barely walk or do any exercise now

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Walkable cities moment

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clark69, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
Walkable cities moment
village lifestyle buddy

we dont go to clubs to dance, dont go to bars to meet foids, dont play sports

all we do is walk around all day everyday

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and iam good boy
whats your current gym routine

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
A086D2BD 4E6C 44D7 8A94 FEABF2E1C721

:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
My average is around 18,000 but that's because my uni is too big and I have to walk a lot to get to my classes. There are shuttles but I am a cheapskate and don't like spending money on them. Regretted it today tho it was 42 degrees outside with thr hot tropical sun beating me down for full 20-25 minutes, by the time I reached my class I was drenched in sweat. I had deodorant and perfume on but still sat in the last bench away from everyone to do them a favor and not stink up the classroom with my basement dweller stench.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper, One Rep Max and 4 others

View attachment 2835434

Pointless, just eat less calories if u wanna lose weight

• +1
Pointless, just eat less calories if u wanna lose weight
its not about losing weight

also good luck eating 2g protein for every kg bodyweight in a caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Manletmachine, sub5c3l and 1 other person

also good luck eating 2g protein for every kg bodyweight with a caloric deficit
I hit it no problem, idk wtf ur issue is lmao

also good luck eating 2g protein for every kg bodyweight in a caloric deficit
I'm starving myself so I dont walk or exercise much

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and buflek
so u only eat meat all day no carbs or ur an underweight manlet
No, is this just cope for not being able to put down the goyslop ? I eat @ 2400 calories per day and average 200g of protein per day @ a height and weight of 195cm and 96kg, doing a 400 calorie deficit, first meal is bacon and eggs it’s about 82g of protein @ 850 calories, then two cans of tuna get me 50g of protein @ 220 calories, then about 300g of lean beef mince which is 510 calories and 60g of protein, so in a bit under 1600 calories I’ve gotten in 192g of protein, if I had a protein shake with like 1 scoop of protein powder and like 250ml of milk I would be at 223g of protein for the whole day all for under 1800 calories, you can keep coping or you can just quit being a sissy bitch

• +1
No, is this just cope for not being able to put down the goyslop ? I eat @ 2400 calories per day and average 200g of protein per day @ a height and weight of 195cm and 96kg, doing a 400 calorie deficit, first meal is bacon and eggs it’s about 82g of protein @ 850 calories, then two cans of tuna get me 50g of protein @ 220 calories, then about 300g of lean beef mince which is 510 calories and 60g of protein, so in a bit under 1600 calories I’ve gotten in 192g of protein, if I had a protein shake with like 1 scoop of protein powder and like 250ml of milk I would be at 223g of protein for the whole day all for under 1800 calories, you can keep coping or you can just quit being a sissy bitch
Then the rest of my calories I eat chocolate n shit

Then the rest of my calories I eat chocolate n shit
I’m also doing quite an intense deficit of 400 calories, a more reasonable one is 200, so if you follow my day if I ate at a 400 calorie deficit I would have 600 calories for carbs left over, that’s like 2 and a half chocolate croissants

so much walking still you making no moves, how can one walk so much without actually moving anywhere in life?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, buflek and <6PSLcel
Pro aging
Hahahhahah

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clark69, Manletmachine and 2 others
I’m also doing quite an intense deficit of 400 calories, a more reasonable one is 200, so if you follow my day if I ate at a 400 calorie deficit I would have 600 calories for carbs left over, that’s like 2 and a half chocolate croissants
Not to mention you can suppress your sweet tooth with zero calorie diet soda

didnt read fatty

go for a walk

im the one who will life longer and not get sick

u better keep coping faggot incel
Cope midget, walking so much will cause more oxidative stress dumb ass nigga if anything you’ll age quicker

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and autistic_tendencies
Cope midget, walking so much will cause more oxidative stress dumb ass nigga if anything you’ll age quicker
Walking is for slaves

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
get stepsmogged

I dont know steps but everyday i run like 10 km , with alternate sprints and fast runs

muhh muhh midget u are the incel, u just admit it in another post meanwhile im going to fuck my htb gf today

and yes not walking increases risk of heart diseases, cancer and diabetes meanwhile i get plenty of vitamin d and walk around with my mates or gf and have fun

• So Sad
10k steps aren't much tho

muhh muhh midget u are the incel, u just admit it in another post meanwhile im going to fuck my htb gf today

and yes not walking increases risk of heart diseases, cancer and diabetes meanwhile i get plenty of vitamin d and walk around with my mates or gf and have fun
You’re so retarded, not only do you cause oxidative stress from muh walking all the time like a slave, you also age the fuck out of your skin under the sun idiot.

Htb in Mumbai brocel

not really imo but ye
Also walking a bunch is futile if you’re not even in a calorie deficit, which from the sounds of this guy who complains about not being able to eat 1000 calories + of carbs I think entails he’s a fatty

• +1
You’re so retarded, not only do you cause oxidative stress from muh walking all the time like a slave, you also age the fuck out of your skin under the sun idiot.

Htb in Mumbai brocel
"Additionally, low-intensity physical exercise, including walking, exerts anti-aging effectsand helps prevent age-related diseases, making it a powerful tool for promoting healthy aging."

keep pulling shit out of ur asses u retarded mongols

@autistic_tendencies u too

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
"Additionally, low-intensity physical exercise, including walking, exerts anti-aging effectsand helps prevent age-related diseases, making it a powerful tool for promoting healthy aging."

keep pulling shit out of ur asses u retarded mongols

@autistic_tendencies u too
Never said it didn’t, I said in excess it’s bad, jfl at your subhuman tier reading comprehension

Never said it didn’t, I said in excess it’s bad, jfl at your subhuman tier reading comprehension
10k steps is a lot? AHAHHA you arent just ugly and dumb but a fat lazy subhuman too

10k steps is a lot? AHAHHA you arent just ugly and dumb but a fat lazy subhuman too
Keep walking slave, what’s ur body fat and weight n height ?

when will subhumans learn?

"Taking between 9000 and 10,000 steps per day appears to reduce the risk of an early death or heart-related event, adding legitimacy to an idea that has been criticised as unscientific."

View attachment 2835434

Does it count when ur driving

A study in JAMA Neurology found a possible link between walking 10,000 steps per day and a reduced risk of developing cardiovascular disease, 13 types of cancer, stroke, and heart failure.

all you subhumans who called me dumb or liked this subhumans replies read this and kill urselves

Walking is a goated way to stay in shape. That’s how I lost weight just kept walking incline for an hour every fucking day. not out breath at the end and keep working on life. super easy to implement in your routine too. you don’t have to kill your fucking body and it’s very effective

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AlexBrown84

View attachment 2835434

4AB3A4D3 02C4 404E A835 73DF28FE85E7

Mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Costcosuperstore and buflek
1000 steps a day back n forth from buffet table