Who here has used those DNA websites to find out more about themselves?

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
I used 23andme to find out more about myself. It gives me info on my ancestry but nothing really personal or specific

So I used codegen.eu to get more trait specific data using my raw data from 23andme.

Apparently I am more likely to get stomach cramps, have neuroticism and basically go insane. In other words not handle pressure or stress well. Coz you know some people do well under pressure and some don't.

Who knew from the start my genetics were designed to fuck me over during the most important moments.

In short: Your Genetics really do determine your fate. At least to a greater extent than you think

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5634, john2 and 4 others
Is this legit? Or just another astrology

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and aspieSavage
Your genetics aren't on the same tier as astrology

No shit, I'm talking about the quality of the services that (1) obtain your genetic data and (2) cross-reference it with existing data to get information. Are they accurate? Is it valuable? Or is just a "reasonable guess"?

Is this legit? Or just another astrology
Its 100% legit, its not gonna tell your fortune but it can say you are 40% more likely to do this behavior or 10% less likely to have this disease and stuff like that, you can get lots of interesting data

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 10782
I have a thread showing my whole dna ancestry/traits

Imagine giving your DNA to big corporations. Enjoy being tracked by the death drones dumbass

I have a thread showing my whole dna ancestry/traits
link
I used 23andme to find out more about myself. It gives me info on my ancestry but nothing really personal or specific

So I used codegen.eu to get more trait specific data using my raw data from 23andme.

Apparently I am more likely to get stomach cramps, have neuroticism and basically go insane. In other words not handle pressure or stress well. Coz you know some people do well under pressure and some don't.

Who knew from the start my genetics were designed to fuck me over during the most important moments.

In short: Your Genetics really do determine your fate. At least to a greater extent than you think
post the results

I have and now that u mention it i wonder if they know how big my cock is

I have a gene for small hands jfl at least now I know its not my fault its all genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
yeah 23andme

was dumb ngl just told me stupid shit like "you do not have the gene for red hair".. uh yeah i know that.